剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-我才不是笨蛋 -你们俩都是天才 行了没
- I'm not a dummy. - Y'all both are geniuses, okay?
我们来过一遍你们做错的基本代数
Now let's go over some of the basic algebra you messed up on.
我头都要爆♥炸♥了 这些根本用不上
My brain's gonna explode. No one uses this shit anyhow.
你开什么玩笑 这跟生活息息相关
Are you kidding me? You need this shit to live.
-埃克斯 你什么时候出去 -两年后
- Akers, when you getting out? - Two years.
那我们来算一下你出狱后所需的预算
Okay, so let's come up with a budget for when that day happens.
假设你出去后第一周就找到工作
Let's say that you get a job the first week you get out,
因为你很有本事
because you baller, right?
但你还得付缓刑费用
But money also has to go out for probation fees,
水电费 上网费 你还要吃饭
water, power, Internet, and you gotta eat.
-我孩子也要吃饭 -她得喂饱一个孩子
- My kid's gotta eat, too. - She got a mouth to feed.
还得买♥♥鞋子那些 对吧
Shoes and shit, right?
然后我们设个"X"
And then, there is X.
"X"是你剩下的用来付房♥租的钱
X is the amount that you have left for rent.
X最好够租带两卧室的房♥子
X better be enough for a two bedroom.
我一定是算错了 我的结果是负三百
I must've done it wrong 'cause I have negative 300.
我也是
I got the same thing.
因为这就是正确答案
That's because that's what it is.
我得出正五百
I got positive 500.
但那是因为我卖♥♥毒品增加收入
But that's cause I'm trappin' to supplement my income.
数学就是胡说八道
Man, math is bullshit.
或许你可以贷款
Maybe you could get a loan.
没有银行会借钱给坐过牢的人
Ain't no bank gonna give a loan to an ex-con.
那就申请社区贷款
Get a community loan,
我们住的拖车被拖走时 我妈就这么做的
like my mama did when our trailer was towed away.
全社区的人都出力帮我们付钱
Everyone pitched in and helped us pay.
真的吗 那很好 贷款就应该是这样
They did? That's good. That's what loans should be.
只是那不是贷款 那是乡巴佬的众筹网
Except that ain't a loan. That's a redneck Kickstarter.
不 那也是贷款 因为约翰叔叔的拖车
No, it is too a loan, because Mama repaid it
烧毁时 我妈还钱了
when John John's trailer burned down.
她可能是给他口了一发 我记不清了
I mean, she might've sucked him off, I can't really remember,
但不管怎样 她就是还了
but either way, it was paid.
告诉她 大的那格是用来装炖意粉的
Tell her the big slot is for the pasta casserole.
大的那格是用来...
The big slot is for--
我能听见 歌♥洛丽娅
I can hear you fine, Gloria,
你什么时候愿意跟我谈了
and whenever you're ready to talk to me--
你进度落后了半小时 曼多萨
You're running half an hour behind, Mendoza.
这周已经第三次了
Third time this week.
我已经尽力了 你们又不给我找志愿者
I'm doing what I can when you don't bring me any volunteers.
人都到哪去了
Where is everybody?
肯定不是什么好地方
Nowhere good is my guess.
圣人歌♥洛丽娅终于也堕落了 是吗
Well, well, so much for Saint Gloria, huh?
她帮阿蕾达还是达娅卖♥♥货
She dealing Aleida's shit, or is that Daya's shit?
这跟那两个迪亚茨们都没关系
That ain't got nothing to do with either of the Diazeses.
拜托 我得找妮琪 她在哪
Please, I need to talk to Nicky. Where is she?
我不知道 我在监狱里见过她
No clue. I mean, I seen her in prison,
所以我知道她没越狱 也没被释放
so I know that she ain't escaped or been released or nothing.
沙妮 妮琪本来想待在这里
Shani, Nicky wanted to be here,
但她有几个很要好的人出了事
but some people close to her are kind of falling apart.
她现在要处理很多沉重的问题
She's dealing with a lot of heavy shit right now.
我这也有沉重的问题
There's heavy shit here, too.
她几时才来 我得跟她谈谈
When is she here? I need to talk to her.
我不知道
I don't know.
人都哪去了 布兰卡没事吧
Where is everyone? Is Blanca okay?
她在研究她的案子
She's going over her case.
所有人的听证会都提前了
Everyone's hearings are being pushed up.
该死 你跟两个儿子谈过了吗
Shit. Were you able to talk to your boys?
寄养家庭不肯接拘留中心打去的电♥话♥
The foster home won't accept calls from the detention center,
所以我得再请你帮个忙
which is why I have to ask for another favor.
你能不能想办法把你的手♥机♥带进来
Is there any way you could bring your phone in?
不 我不能那么做
No, I can't do that.
-求你了 你不懂 -我再过几周就出去了
- Please, you don't understand. - I'm getting out in a few weeks.
拜托 算我求你了
Please, I'm begging you.
我得考虑我自己的孩子 对不起
I got my own kids to think of. I'm sorry.
科尔多瓦太太 很抱歉他们叫你来
Mrs. Córdova, I'm so sorry they called you in,
但艾贝尔从今早哭到现在
but Abel hasn't stopped crying since this morning.
我们把班吉找来 但他也无法让他平静
We got Benji out of class, but he couldn't calm him either.
-谢谢你 他们在哪 -医务室
- Thank you. Where are they? - In the nurse's office.
科尔多瓦太太 节哀顺变
Mrs. Córdova, I'm really sorry for your loss.
他害怕你不会回来了
He was scared that you wouldn't come back.
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
妈妈每天都三点准时回来的
Mommy always comes back at three o'clock, like every day.
是因为爸爸吗
Is this about Daddy?
来
Come on.
我知道你们很想念他
I know you miss him so much.
未来很长一段时间 我们都会想念他
And we'll be missing him for a long time,
但我们一起面对
but we are here together.
如果你也死了呢
What if you die, too?
宝贝 我不会死的
Baby, I'm not going to die.
肥仔恩佐说人人都会死的 婴儿也不例外
Fat Enzo says everybody dies, even babies.
别听肥仔恩佐瞎说 也别听瘦恩佐或任何恩佐的
Don't listen to Fat Enzo, or Skinny Enzo, or any Enzo.
我不能死 我得待在你们身边
I can't die. I have to stick around,
确保你们上大学
make sure you two get into college.
然后我得确保你们好好学习
And then I have to make sure you study hard,
学会尊重女性 以后和你们爱的人结婚
and treat women right and marry someone you love,
并找到好工作
and get good jobs,
然后生小孩 让我每周六帮你们照看
and have kids that you make me babysit every Saturday,
直到你们七十岁
and then, maybe, once you're 70,
又需要别人帮你们换尿布的时候 我才会死
and need your diapers changed again, then I'll die.
到那时我都一百岁了 死了也无所谓
I'll be 100 by then. It won't matter.
但我的鬼魂还是会每天回来缠着你们
And I'll still come back and haunt you every day,
所以你最好乖乖的
so you better stay good.
走吧 我们去吃刨冰好不好
Come on. How about we go get some raspados?
然后看电视行吗
And then TV?
行 但你得答应我
Okay, but you have to promise me
明天我们都会努力
that tomorrow we'll all do our best
过回正常的生活
to get back to our lives again.
好的
Okay.
你又肯打扮了 我很欣慰
I'm so glad you're dressing up again.
我还担心你变成那种男人婆拉拉了
I was afraid you were turning into one of those butch lesbians.
-妈妈 -抱歉 是双性恋
- Mom. - Sorry, sorry. Bisexuals.
其实我都不知道你怎么做到的
I don't even know how you do that, actually.
两种性别都喜欢 听起来很累人
Both genders? It sounds exhausting.
你♥爸♥跟女人相处我已经很担心了
I already worry when your father is spending time with a woman.
如果他每次跟男人出去
I think I'd go crazy if I had
我也得担心的话 我会疯掉的
to worry every time he went out with a man, too.
艾丽克斯知道她不用担心
Alex knows that she doesn't have to worry.
这件怎么样
So, what do you think?
很漂亮 但不是我的风格
It's nice. Not quite me, though.
这可是从奢侈百货商店买♥♥的
But it's from Bergdorf's.
-复古一点的款式怎么样 -复古
- What about something vintage? - Vintage.
我记得你当年有些很酷的裙子 不是吗
I remember you had some very cool dresses way back when, right?
我是有
I do.
宝贝
Babe.
我今天收到了包裹
I got something in the mail today.
太好了 你打开了吗
Great. Have you opened it?
一个贴心的狱警已经帮我拆开了
A very considerate CO already did the hard part for me.
-这些是什么 幸运签语饼吗 -算是吧
- What are these, fortune cookie fortunes? - Kind of.
只不过没有饼干
Minus the cookie.
"因为你肚子上的绒毛
"Because the fuzz on your
像麂皮轻扫过我的脸颊"
stomach feels like suede against my cheek."
"因为你教会我
"Because you taught me
椰子油能充当可食用的美味润滑剂"
that coconut oil makes delicious edible lube."
-这些都是什么 -我爱你的原因
- What are these? - Reasons I love you.
不是全部都跟性有关的
And they're not all sex-related.
你只是刚好挑中两张最黄的
You just happened to pick two of the pornier ones.
但你不能一次都看完 你得留着慢慢看
But you can't read 'em all. You gotta save 'em.
每周一张 直到你出来
One for every week you got left.
用浪漫的句子陪我熬完刑期吗
Sentences to get me through my sentence?
我知道这么做很俗 可是
I know it's cheesy, but...
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表