剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
很大一摊 我觉得可能是头部受伤
It's a copious amount. I think perhaps a head injury?
是的 闻起来绝对是血
Yep, definitely smells like blood.
需要我现在把这打扫干净吗
Do you want me to clean it now?
不 不 你先去打扫别的地方
No. Uh, no, you just go clean some other things.
我会叫人过来的
I'll-- I'll call this in.
你拿到你的手♥机♥了吗
Did you get your phone?
拿到了 里面还有一些电
I did. I did. Still got some charge on it, too.
另外还拿了点可♥卡♥因♥和大♥麻♥烟卷
Plus, got some razors and joints.
他相信了对吧
He fell for it, right?
对 夏洛克·福尔摩斯现在去追查血迹了
Yes, Sherlock Holmes has a blood trail to follow now.
感谢上帝这些贱♥人♥的月经都同步了
Thank God these bitches got their monthlies synced up.
你不用收集经血 说起来当然轻松
Easy for you to say when you're not the blood gatherer.
不是吧 这里也太乱了
Oh, man! There really is a huge mess in here.
就跟我们想的一样
Just like we thought.
还好我们来打扫了
It's a good thing we're here to clean it up.
-很有说服力 -快进去
- Very convincing. - Get in there.
红妈 红妈 你没事吧
Red? Red, are you okay?
原谅我
Forgive me.
求求你
Please.
没事了
It's okay.
你想跟我解释下这个吗
Do you want to explain this to me?
这里写了一些皮斯科特拉之案的
There's important information in here
重要信息
about what happened to Piscatella.
还有一些奇怪的画
And also some weird-ass drawings.
-你觉得这是真的吗 -这重要吗
- Do-- Do you think this is true? - Does it matter?
坐下
Sit.
当然重要了 你怎么回事
Of course it matters. What's your problem?
美味姐 这里面有些东西
Taystee, there could be something in here
可能可以给你彻底翻案的机会
that overturns your entire case!
为什么你能当成不重要的东西不予理会
Wh-- Why are you dismissing it like it's nothing?
因为它不重要
'Cause it is nothing.
你觉得是她编的吗
You think she made it up?
我觉得 不论如何这都不重要了
I think it don't matter either way.
如果这是真的 你需要把它给你的律师
If this is true, you need to get this to your lawyer.
你到底有什么毛病
What the fuck is wrong with you?
向我大吼啊 跟我说真话
Yell at me! Be real with me!
我觉得好像在跟一个幽灵说话
I feel like I'm talking to a ghost.
我没什么好说的
I ain't got nothing to say.
你太忙着自怜自艾
Too busy feeling sorry for yourself
没空为你自己争取点什么吗
to do something about your situation?
我得到这份工作之后 甚至在这之前
Every fucking day since I got this job,
每一天都在为你抗争
before I got this job, I've been fighting for you!
所以能请你假装在乎一下吗 为了我也好
So, could you just please pretend to care? For my sake?
为什么我要为了你怎么样
Why should I do shit for your sake? Huh?
你得到了这份炫酷的工作
You got this fancy-ass job
而我要在监狱度过余生
and I gotta die in here.
我可没有对你的生活指手画脚
I don't tell you how to live your life.
你不能这么放弃 你不能放弃
You just can't give up. You cannot give up--
你没资格告诉我
You don't get to tell me
我要感觉如何或者我应该感觉如何
how I feel or how I should feel!
你以为法官现在还会在乎真♥相♥吗
You think the judge is gonna give a shit about the truth now?
因为他们曾经就没有在乎过
Because they damn sure didn't before!
你当时也在的
You were there!
好吧 我什么都不知道
Fine. I don't know shit.
但你也什么都不知道
But you don't know shit, either.
在你拿到这个之前 你根本不知道
Until you got this, you didn't even know
那天晚上发生了什么
what happened that night.
你不知道当时有目击者
You didn't know there were witnesses.
你不能放弃希望
You can't just give up hope.
因为如果那样
Because then...
你就和死了没什么两样了 美味姐
then you're already dead, Taystee.
求你了
Please.
是我啊
This is me.
我了解你
I know you.
我无法抱有希望
I can't hope.
我再也没有半分斗志了
I... I don't have no more fight left in me.
我已经筋疲力竭
I'm exhausted.
筋疲力竭 我做不到
Exhausted. I can't.
你不知道会发生什么
Y-- You don't know what's gonna happen.
你得继续战斗 这样才能找出真♥相♥
You gotta keep fighting, so you can find out.
你得继续坚持 你要不断尝试
You gotta keep showing up. You gotta keep trying.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表