剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
- Take cover! - What the fuck?
过来 沃伦 动起来
Let's go, Warren. Keep it moving.
我不应该在这里
I don't deserve to be here, you know.
我也是
Neither do I.
等等 这一盘没有甜点
Wait. This one doesn't have a dessert.
这一盘也没有甜点
This one doesn't have a dessert either.
还有这一盘也没有
And this one doesn't have one either!
淡定 肯定是发完了
Calm down. They must have run out.
但其他人都有甜点 所以应该每盘都有甜点
But everyone else got a dessert. So they should all have dessert.
这不公平
It's not fair.
为什么只有一部分
I mean, why would you only have some of them
不放甜品呢
that do not have a dessert?
这不合理 每盘都他妈的应该有甜点
It doesn't make sense. They should all have a fucking dessert!
操
Fuck!
-天啊 -不 你给我闭嘴 埃塞尔
- Oh, man-- - No, you shut up, Ethel!
沃伦 你不能像那样拿走大家的布丁
Warren, you can't take everybody's pudding cup like that.
为什么不行
Why not?
你想怎么样
What are you gonna do about it?
我要给给你记一过
Well, I'm gonna give you a shot.
请便吧
Go ahead.
你们这些凡人屌♥今晚去喝酒吗
Hey, you medium cocks still up for drinks tonight?
-当然了 -是的 长官
- Fuck yes. - Yes, sir.
你们今晚要去喝酒吗
You guys getting drinks tonight?
算是吧
Sort of.
别忘了邀请迪克森
Don't forget to invite Dixon.
刚收到一封公♥司♥的邮件
Just got an email from corporate.
喂
Hello?
"我们感谢您的关注
"We thank you for your interest,
但很遗憾地通知您..."
but we regret to inform you that..."
妈的
Motherfuck!
赫尔曼
Hellman?
一样的邮件 即使我都看了眼奶♥子♥表示尊重
Same fucking email. Even though I did the tit check.
看来...
It seems...
我也被拒了
I was rejected as well.
我猜猜 沃德 你是新任的警卫队长吗
Let me guess, Ward. You're the new head guard.
不 我是新任的典狱长
No, I'm the new warden.
太奇怪了
That's weird.
因为 记得吗 你曾经说过
Because, remember, you said
你会是新任典狱长 霍珀
that you were gonna be the new warden, Hopper.
记得吗 你召集了一次会议
Remember? You called a meeting...
然后在所有人面前宣布的
and then you said it in front of everybody.
我们当时都在
We were all there.
我相信你 你说的赫尔曼的事
I believe you. What you said about Hellman.
所以我给你两个选择
So I'm giving you two options
让我决定要怎么处理这份事故报告
for what I can do with this incident report.
我可以交上去 你指控赫尔曼 没人在乎
I can turn it in, you blame Hellman, no one cares.
你在这多蹲五年 他折磨得你生不如死
You get five more years where he makes your life a nightmare.
或者我把它撕了 你开始为我卖♥♥货
Or I can rip it up, you start selling for me.
我比他多给你百分之五
And you get five percent more than he was giving you.
那赫尔曼呢
What about Hellman?
你很聪明 会想出办法的
You're smart. You'll figure something out.
那百分之五就是为了这个
That's what the five percent is for.
你看 白人女总是黏在一起
You see, white women, they always stick together.
她们只会尊重让她们害怕的人
They only respect who they fear.
想个法子让她们怕你
So let's make them fear you.
一二三四五
Eeny, meeny, miny...
糟糕 该死的迪亚茨从洞里爬出来了
Shit! Fuckin' Diaz crawled out of her hole.
你们最好小心点
Better watch yourself.
上山打老虎
...moe?
我能问你一件事吗
Can I ask you something?
沃德 是典狱长
Ward? Warden?
"典狱长沃德" 连听起来都很可笑
"Warden Ward." It even sounds ridiculous.
你觉得不会就因为她是黑人就选她吧
You don't think they gave it to her because she's a black?
肯定的 毫无疑问
Definitely. No question at all.
如果他们是选最称职的
If they were gonna go most qualified,
最了解这所监狱里的人就是...
no one knows what's happening in this prison better than--
-怎么了 -搞什么
- What? - What the fuck?
D区有犯人受伤
Inmate down in cell block D!
看什么看
What the fuck y'all looking at?
天呐
Oh, my God.
这感觉就像我们去了洛杉矶 对吗
It's almost like we went to LA, right?
不 感觉像我去了布♥什♥维克
No, it's like I went to Bushwick.
振作点 你做的是对的
Cheer up, girl. You did the right thing.
总比回到监狱强 他会回来的
Better than ending up back in prison. He'll be back.
不 他不会 他是洛杉矶的NBA球员
No, he won't. He's an NBA player in LA.
而你是抖臀女王
And you're the ass-shaking queen.
他会回来的 萨萨 我知道
He'll be back, Zaza. I know it.
到那时你会再次坠入爱河
And you'll be just as in love then.
那个保安怎么了
What's up with the bouncer?
我可不需要那样的振作
That's not the kind of cheering up I need.
不 你瞧
No, look.
快趴到墙上
Up against the wall, right now!
身份证件
Identification!
我要看身份证件
I want to see identification.
-糟糕 我没带身份证 -靠
- Shit. I don't have my ID. - Oh, fuck.
趴到墙上
Up against the wall.
手放到墙上 手放到墙上
Hands on the wall. Hands on the wall.
移♥民♥和海关执法局
不不不 我是美国人
No, no, no! I'm American!
不 我是 我是
No. I'm a-- I'm a--
我是美国人 我是美国公民
I'm a-- I'm an American. I'm a US citizen.
出示身份证 拿出来
Identification! Get it out!
我是美国人 求你了
I'm an American. Please.
你必须相信我 你们搞错了 警官
You have to believe me. This is a mistake. Sir?
快走吧 这不是我决定的
Come on now. Not up to me.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表