剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好吧 家鸽 野鸽 都一样
Okay. Pigeon, dove... It's the same fucking thing!
不 不一样
No, it's not.
没人在乎野鸽
Nobody gives a fuck about pigeons.
-喂 -喂
-Hello? -Hello.
宝贝 宝贝 是我
Baby? Baby, it's me.
白妞
Blanca?
我的天啊 听到你的消息真让我松一口气
Oh, my God! I'm so relieved to hear you.
发生了什么 为什么你不给我打电♥话♥了 我不懂
What happened? Why haven't you called? I don't understand.
我也不明白
I don't understand, either.
他们什么都不跟我们说
They're not telling us anything.
移♥民♥及海关执法局在利奇菲尔德外把我抓了
ICE grabbed me outside of Litchfield,
现在我在亚利桑那州
and now I'm in Arizona.
没关系 我明天去接你
Well, no problem. I'm coming tomorrow.
我借点钱 开车去
I'll borrow money and drive there.
不值得的
It's not worth it.
他们一直无故转移大家
They just keep transferring people for no reason.
我问他们为什么
I'm asking them why they're doing all this,
但没人告诉我
but no one will tell me.
而且他们对我们...
And they are treating us...
他们对我们特别...
They're just treating us so...
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't know why this is happening.
我也不知道
Me neither.
对不起 亲爱的
I'm sorry, baby.
我知道之前因为那个老贱♥人♥我毁了我们的一切
I know I ruined everything for us before because of that old cunt.
你当时愿意等我两年是一回事
And it was one thing when you wanted to wait the two years for me...
但现在
But this?
你不能等我一辈子
You can't keep waiting forever.
不 亲爱的 别那样说
No, my love, don't say that.
过去的一切我们都熬过来了
We've gotten through everything else in the past.
这次我们也会熬过去的 好吗
We're gonna get through this, too. Okay?
我们会想到办法的
What's a few more months
再等几个月又如何
while we figure this out?
我们还有余生可以在一起
We have the rest of our lives together.
我们八十岁还要抽海♥洛♥因♥呢 记得吗
We're gonna try heroin when we're 80, remember?
我们会有自己的洗衣机和烘干机
We're gonna have our own washer and dryer.
还有给我们的狗起名叫...
And a dog named...
莫吉托
Mojito.
亲爱的
Baby...
我很爱你 告诉我
I love you very much. Tell me...
有什么我能做的 我要知道
Uh, what-- what can I do? I need to know.
去拿只笔
Okay. Get a pen.
我把我的外籍人士号♥码给你
I'm gonna give you my alien number.
用这个号♥在网上查下我的信息
Use it to track me online.
查下我的"永久居留"状态
Find out what happened to the "Permanent"
怎么就不"永久"了
in my "Permanent resident" status.
坚持住 我美丽的小鸽子
Hang tight, my beautiful dove.
-小沃德狱长 等一等 -别那样叫我
- Wardy Ward, wait up! - Don't call me that.
怎么了 赫尔曼
What's up, Hellman?
别在意霍珀今天的表现
Hey, don't mind Hopper today.
他最近压力很大
He's under a lot of pressure lately.
压力很大的是他
Oh! He's under a lot of pressure?
是的 但我想我可以帮助你
Yeah, yeah. But listen, I think I can help you.
我一直在观察整个局势 你想听听我的看法吗
I've been looking at this whole situation, you want my opinion?
你得把沃斯转走
You need to transfer Vause.
沃斯
Vause?
相信我 这是为了保护她
Trust me, it's for her protection.
你细想看 她才是这整桩事件的根源
I mean, if you look at it, she's the root of all this stuff.
墨菲和她的那帮人一直在搞她
Murphy and her crew have it out for her.
她被抬着从这出去只是迟早的事
It's only a matter of time before she leaves here on a stretcher.
我知道你手头事情很多
Now-- Now, I know you have a lot on your plate,
所以我已经填好了申请
so I already filled out the request.
你要只用签字就行了
All's you have to do is sign it.
好的 我会看的
Sure, I'll take a look.
好极了 我只是在为你着想
Awesome. Just looking out for you.
我觉得再发生一起那样的混战
I think another incident like that free-for-all back there
对新典狱长的形象不太好
would be a bad look for the new warden.
顺便说下 我喜欢你的西装外套
And by the way, I love that blazer on you.
所以这一切和你想象中的一样吗
So is it everything you thought it would be?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
来拿点东西 新去的地方什么都没有
Grabbing a few things. The new place is really bare bones.
你第一天上任怎么样
So, how was your first day?
挺好 挺好
Good. Good.
这个
Oh, this.
工作场所危害
Workplace hazard, you know?
该死的
God damn it!
你到底是怎么调这玩意的
How the hell do you ever adjust this thing?
调不了 它坏了
You can't. It's broken.
我几个月前就提交申请了
I put in a request months ago.
操
Fuck.
如果椅子坏了就能让你如此失控
You are not gonna last long around this place
那你在这个地方可坚持不了太久
if a broken chair sends you into that kind of tailspin.
不是因为这破椅子
It's not about the stupid chair.
我能问你个直白的问题吗
Can I ask you an honest question?
如果你想得到一个刚直不阿的答案的话
Only if you want an unyielding answer.
我得到这份工作只因为我是黑人
I only got this job because I'm black...
对吗
Right?
差不多
Pretty much.
我得到这份工作只因为我是女人
And I only had it because I'm a woman.
我得到这份新工作
And I only got the new job
只因为我是个死贱♥人♥
because I'm a fucking bitch.
听着 怎么得到工作并不重要
Look, it doesn't really matter how we get the job.
重要的是我们上任后如何去做
What matters is what we do once we have them.
那是你的建议箱吗
That your suggestion box?
是的
Yeah.
可爱
Cute.
给你点建议
Here's my suggestion.
你想做什么就他妈做什么
Do whatever the fuck you want.
还有搞一件好点的西服
And get a better blazer.
红妈
Red!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我一直在到处找你
I've been looking all over the place for you.
这种翻腾的噪音很治愈
The sound of the tumble noise is very soothing.
他们来了我的牢房♥ 提出让我负责厨房♥
You know, they came by my cell, offered me the kitchen.
但我还知道你拒绝了
But I also know you turned it down.
谁说俄♥罗♥斯♥人爱泄密来着
And they say Russians are the ones to leak things.
打什么时候开始 你愿意把厨房♥主动让给我了
Since when do you voluntarily give kitchens to me?
歌♥洛丽娅
Gloria...
我觉得我做不了
I don't think I can do it.
我在禁闭室里出了些状况
Something happened to me in that box.
有一部分的我留在了那里
I left part of myself in there.
你怎么能做到若无其事
How are you okay?
我觉得我并没有
I don't think that I am.
但是
But...
我觉得如果我们想回到
I think the way we get back to...
从前的自己 就要做我们从前做过的事
who we were before is by doing the things we did before.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
多久前
Before what?
关禁闭前 坐牢之前
The SHU? Prison?
来美国之前
America?
我想去厨房♥ 但前提是和你一起
Listen, I want the kitchen, but only if you're there with me.
那才是我们找回自我的办法 红妈
That's how we get those parts of ourselves back, Red.
也许我们可以
Maybe we can, um...
把过去的伙伴们都召集到一起
get some of the old gang together again.
妮琪和罗娜
Nicky and Lorna.
诺尔玛和吉纳
Norma and Gina.
诺尔玛和吉纳不在这里
Norma and Gina aren't here.
当然了
No, of course.
所以就像从前一样
So it'll be like old times?
是的
Yeah.
我来管理厨房♥ 你当我的副手
I'll run the kitchen, and you'll be my lieutenant.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表