剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Afraid to meet your own greatness.
每个人都会害怕 琳达
Well, everyone's afraid, Linda.
重要的是你要怎么面对恐惧
It's what you do with that fear--
我会把它请离我的办公室
I ask it to leave my office.
我觉得你让我很不舒服 请走吧
I find you unsettling. Please leave.
很显然撇开M490电磁锁不说
Obviously setting aside the M490 Maglock,
你要是想聊的话我们可以聊 但先放一边
which we can talk about if you want, but setting that aside,
我注意到RCI 8310和3101C系列
I'll say I've noticed a slight difference
在延迟重锁上
between the delayed relock
有细微差别
of the RCI 8310 and the 3101C series.
别误会 有时候你就得强硬一点
Now don't get me wrong, sometimes you gotta be a little forceful.
但要先表现出关怀 尊重和自重
But you start from a place of caring, respect, dignity.
就那种"已所不欲勿施于人"的态度
That "Do unto others" Type of stuff.
你考虑得非常周到
That sounds very thoughtful.
或许这一职位
You know, it might be nice
由你这样背景的人来担当会有不错反响
to fill the position with someone of your background.
-体育管理学位 -当然
- A sports management degree? - Sure.
那很好 因为我真的
That's great, 'cause I'd
很想全面改革整套系统
really like to overhaul the whole system.
焦土策略 全面的人♥事♥变♥动♥
Scorched-earth. Sweeping personnel changes.
成本肯定不低 但是
It won't be cheap, but--
我听够了 你可以走了
I've heard enough. You can find your way out.
过去一年里 我都在上
I've been taking night classes
惩罚教养管理的夜校课程
in corrections management for the past year,
我有信心我可以严格管理
and I'm confident that I can run a tight ship,
在降低成本的同时也确保监狱安全
keeping costs down while making sure that the prison remains safe
维系宝利通公♥司♥一贯的品牌形象
in a way that honors the PolyCon brand.
听起来非常符合现状
That sounds very status quo.
现在我知道了你为什么认为我们应该雇你
Now, I understand why you think we should hire you,
但我很好奇 你为什么想要这份工作
but I'm curious, why do you want this job?
我的一个老师让我写一篇关于
One of my teachers asked me to write a paper
监狱对我的意义的论文
about what prison means to me.
一开始我觉得这个主题很蠢 但是
And at first I thought it was kind of a stupid topic, but...
当我认真思考这个问题时
when I really thought about it,
我意识到监狱是个机会
I realized that prison is an opportunity.
我们接收的囚犯都处于各自的人生谷底
We get people when they're at their lowest point,
这意味着或许他们愿意尝试新的东西
which means maybe they'd be willing to try something new.
做出改变
To change.
我希望能帮她们的改过自新
And I wanna be part of what helps them change for the better.
看看某些女囚
You can look at some of these girls
她们拼了命的想改变
and see they're hungry for it.
她们绝大多数都是好人
The majority of them are decent people.
只希望有机会能向人们证明
They just want a chance to show it to you.
在课上 我们的职业被称为"公益事业"
In the classes, they call what we do a "Public good."
于是我就觉得为公众服务是我们的职责所在
Then I figure we owe it to the public to do something good.
我们不应辜负这个名字
It's in the name.
也并不需要花很多钱
And it doesn't have to cost a lot of money.
那就让我们用低成本做最好的公益
Then let's do the public best! At a low price point.
当然
Sure.
天 你的话实在是太得体而又不会过于尖锐
Gosh, you are so well-spoken but not strident.
你是在教堂里长大的吗
Did you grow up in the church?
-我有时候会去教堂 -看得出来
- Yeah, I went to church sometimes. - It shows.
而且我真的很喜欢你的发型
And I just love the way your hair looks.
非常...
It's so...
不要便便 只管睡吧 睡吧
Don't poop, just sleep. Just sleep.
喂
Hello?
一名来自利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的犯人
An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison
试图与您联♥系♥
is attempting to contact you.
-接受 接受 接受 -接受...
- Accept, accept, accept! - To accept the--
艾丽克斯
Hi. Alex?
帕波 我很抱歉我没打电♥话♥给你
Piper? I'm sorry I didn't... I'm sorry I didn't call.
你能大声点吗 我听不清
Can you speak up? I'm having trouble hearing you.
我很抱歉我没给你打电♥话♥
I'm sorry I didn't call. It's, um...
喂
Hello?
只是...这几天很难熬
It's just been, like, a rough couple of days.
发生了什么 那是什么意思
What's going on? What does that mean?
我想告诉你 只是...
I wanna tell you, but it's just-- It's...
身边这些烂人在 实在不方便
It's hard with all these fucking people around.
艾丽克斯 你一定要跟我说
Alex, you have to tell me what's going on.
你不说 问题根本不可能解决
It's gonna be impossible to do this if you won't talk to me.
我一个人在外面孤苦伶仃
I am all alone out here and...
不如这样
You know what? Actually...
别告诉我
don't tell me.
我相信你
I trust you.
我知道和我结婚的女人
I know I married
聪明伶俐 能照顾好自己
a smart woman who is capable of handling herself.
要是你不想告诉我
And if you don't wanna tell me,
我相信你一定有你的理由
I'm sure that you have a very good reason for it.
我爱你 艾丽克斯
I love you, Alex.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我保证很快我会告诉你一切
And I promise I'll tell you everything soon.
但你能不能告诉我一些你的事情
But can you just tell me about things with you?
因为我真的需要分散一下注意力
'Cause I could really use a distraction.
我开始当保姆了
Well, I started babysitting.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊 而且这让我不想要小孩
Yeah, and it's making me think I don't want children.
我这样想很坏吗
Does that make me a bad person?
不 你这样想不坏
No, it doesn't make you a bad person.
但等我们老了谁来照顾我们
But who's going to take care of us in our old age?
狗狗吗 一只能干的狗 一只机器狗
A dog? A very capable dog. A robot dog.
机器狗 那可能是解决办法
A robot dog. That could be the answer.
她当时穿的那件上衣 真的是...
And that top she was wearing, that was...
太贴身了
fitted.
但我成功坚持完整场面试
But I made it the whole interview
都没有看她的大咪♥咪♥
without looking at her jagungas.
真菜鸟
Rookie move.
我总强调大奶一定得看 但只能看一次
Always make a point of looking at the tatas once, but only once,
这样她就知道你尊重她
so she knows you respect her,
但你还是绝对会干♥她♥
but you would still definitely bang her.
我希望你们不会让我失望
Well, I hope you boys didn't disappoint,
因为我跟公♥司♥说
'cause I told corporate
你俩是我这份工作的头号♥候选人
that you two were my top picks for the job.
-你们仨 -我面试可成功了
- You three. - I fucking owned that interview.
你可能算成功 但我像这样狠操了面试的肥臀
Yeah, you mighta owned it, but I fucked it in the donk like...
我深插面试 直捣内脏 边操边说
Well, I was in the interview's guts, like...
"你先别高♥潮♥ 我要你高♥潮♥你再高♥潮♥"
"You don't get to cum yet. I tell you when you get to cum."
不 不 我不得不后退一点
No, no, but I had to back off a little bit
因为我的屌♥太大了
because of how big my dick is.
-这他妈的... -你是得后退
- It just fuckin'... - Yeah, you gotta back off!
我也和面试做♥爱♥了
I also had sex with the interview.
-你在干什么 别演了 -这个就是面试
- What are you doing? Stop it. - It's the interview.
他看着就像在操哈密瓜
It looks like he's humping a cantaloupe.
持有一级毒品
持有金属厨房♥刀具
毒品从狱警赫尔曼处获得
报告人 阿缇珍·麦卡洛
加油 麦卡洛
Come on, McCullough.
麦卡洛 有什么事需要帮忙吗
McCullough! Is there anything I can help you with? Or...
你们酒醒了吗
You guys sleep it off all right?
派对很棒吧
Great party, huh?
佩纳 里奥斯和雅各布斯怎么了
Hey, Pena. What the fuck is wrong with Rios and Jacobs?
也许他们觉得你会瞎指控他们
Maybe they think you'll accuse them of some bullshit.
上车
All right, load up!
告诉他们当时的真♥相♥
Hey, tell them the truth about what happened.
别他妈跟我说话
Don't fucking talk to me.
就因为你的屁话
I just spent an hour in
我刚在中尉办公室待了一小时
the lieutenant's office 'cause of your shit.
你很幸运他理解你
You're lucky he understood.
告诉他们你到底干了什么 不然我会说的
Tell them what you really did, or I will tell them.
你爱怎么说怎么说 他们不会相信你的
Say whatever you want. They won't believe you.
下车
Let's move!
怎么回事 发现敌情 右侧
What the fuck? Contact! Right!
-找掩护 -怎么回事
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表