剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我好想我的小宝贝啊
I miss my little mushkin so much.
我一直都在想"他过得好吗 他在干嘛呢"
All the time I'm thinking, "How is he doing? What is he doing?"
虽然现在他也干不了什么
Although, he's not doing so much at the moment.
主要就是睡觉和呼吸
Mainly napping and taking those little breaths.
吸气 呼气
In, out.
金睡觉时会打呼噜 特别可爱 像小猪猪
King snorts when he sleeps. It's so cute. It's like a piglet.
"金"[国王] 真是个高大上的名字
"King." Such a highfalutin name.
你都没选什么"杜克"[公爵]或"厄尔"[伯爵]I like how you didn't go for Duke or Earl.
直接取了最顶尖的名字
You just went straight to the top.
我们本来是想叫他小斯科特的
Well, we were gonna call him Scott Junior,
但他钻产道时 我突然觉得这个词真美
but when he started crowning, I thought, "What a beautiful word,"
而且他的头好大
and his head was so big,
一直往外钻
he just kept crowning and crowning,
他从他妈妈那饱经摧残的产道里
and I had a vision when he spewed forth
蹦出来的时候 我心中就怀揣了一个愿景
from his mother's ravaged passage.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没什么机会和别人分享他出生时的故事
I haven't been able to share our birth story with many people.
我知道你什么意思
I know what you mean.
我做完紧急剖腹产手术后
After my emergency C-section,
想坐起来看看伤口
I tried to sit up to assess the damage,
结果我发现我被拷在手术台上了
and I realized I was cuffed to the table.
把这个故事讲给斯特林听的时候一定很有趣
That's gonna be a funny story to tell Sterling one day, isn't it?
他们给我输了两品脱血
They had to give me two pints of blood.
我发了高烧 而且乳♥房♥♥也特别涨
I had a terrible fever and these extremely engorged breasts,
特别痛苦
which is so painful,
不过至少维尼有幸在那里看到它们
but at least Vinnie was there and he got to see them.
泌乳的乳♥房♥♥真是太神奇了
Oh, lactating breasts are a marvel.
而且奶水味道特别甜
And the milk, it's so sweet.
尝起来像法式香草味的咖啡伴侣一样
It tastes like Coffee mate, French vanilla.
没错
Absolutely.
罗娜终于找到了一个
I guess Lorna finally found someone
和她一样愿意讨论孩子的人了
who wants to talk about babies as much as she does.
有些男人当了父亲之后就完全不一样了
Some men are truly transformed by fatherhood.
德米特里却不是这种人
Dmitri was not one of them.
这才是我爱的那个心直口快的苏联人
Hey! There's my favorite straight-shootin' Soviet.
我猜你需要一个
I guess you just needed a chance
拿着大漏勺对别人吆五喝六的机会
to boss some people around with a slotted spoon.
做我擅长的事的确让我感觉很好
It does feel good to do something I'm good at.
人还是需要有个目标
People need a purpose.
我的计划是这样的
Okay, so here's my plan.
我去借别人的手♥机♥ 你也应该这样做
I'm gonna borrow somebody's phone, which you should also do--
我不能被抓到带违禁物品
I can't get caught with contraband.
我这个夏天就要出去了
I'm getting out this summer.
没什么大不了的
It's not a big deal.
我还一直借水钻的手♥机♥来查星盘呢
I borrow Zirconia's to check my horoscope all the time.
所以我要从找到玛丽萨的妈妈开始
So I'm gonna start with finding Maritza's mom,
而你负责去找迪阿布洛
and you work on tracking down Diablo.
我只能照规矩办事
I got to do things by the book.
这样 我用普通的监狱电♥话♥打给我儿子
Look, I'll call my sons from one of the regular prison phones
让他们在电脑上查迪阿布洛
and tell them to look Diablo up on the computer or whatever,
这样我就不会违规了
and that way I'm not breaking any rules.
你说什么呢
What are you saying right now?
他们有麻烦了 好吗
They're trapped, okay?
我们是他们唯一的希望 歌♥洛丽娅
We're their only hope, Gloria.
帮助他们是我们的使命
We have a mission to help them.
我们是他们的欧比旺We're their Obi-Wans.
妮娜 我可不是绝地武士
Ay, Nena, I'm not a Jedi.
我的唯一使命就是回到我儿子的身边
My only mission is to get back to my sons.
你们看见我的行李箱了吗
Have you seen my suitcase?
你们在哪呢
Where are you?
你们在哪 亲爱的
Where are you, my loves?
他们能去哪呢
Where could they be?
你们不在柜子里
You're not in the closet.
妈
Mom,
你在这里看见小孩了吗
have you seen any children around here?
小孩 什么小孩
Children? What children?
等我找到你们
When I find you,
要给你们一个大大的...
you're gonna get a big...
拥抱
hug!
怎么了 甜心
What's wrong, sweetie?
她不想让你走
She doesn't want you to go.
过来
Come here.
我们聊聊
We're gonna talk.
把这个拿出来
We're gonna get this out of here,
然后为妈妈腾点地方
and then we're gonna make space for Mama.
大家往这边 大家往这边
Everybody over here. Everybody over here.
听着 我也不想走
Look, I don't want to go either.
那你为什么要走
Then why are you?
我们聊过的
We talked about this.
我在这里找不到工作
I can't find a job here.
在纽约我会努力工作 能存下钱
In New York, I'll work hard, and I'll be able to save money.
我们会有自己的公♥寓♥ 你们会上好学校
We'll have our own apartment, and you'll go to good schools,
我们会过上更好的生活
and we'll have a better life.
你知道吗 我们将来不用挤在一张床上睡觉
And you know what? We won't all have to sleep in the same bed.
但我喜欢在一张床上睡觉
But I like sleeping in the same bed.
我不喜欢 你总是踢我
I don't. You always kick me.
那是因为你用你的脚趾甲刮我
That's 'cause you scratch me with your toenails.
在纽约 我会给你们买♥♥上下双层床
Hey. In New York, I'll buy you bunk beds.
真的吗
Really?
我要睡上面
I get the top.
看到了吧 会很好玩的
See? It'll be a lot of fun.
我们只会分开一段时间
We'll be apart only for a while.
然后我们就又会在一起了
And then we'll be together again.
好吗
Okay?
我知道这很难理解
I know this is hard to understand,
但我这么做是为了你们
but I'm doing this for you.
如果不是没办法 我绝对绝对不会离开你们的
I would never ever, ever leave you if I didn't have to.
给
Here you go.
-你最好了 -谢谢
- You're the best. - Thank you.
物
危
害
品
该死
Damn.
你没有对齐
You didn't line it up right.
当莎伦教你怎么做的时候
You know, when Sharon showed you how to do this,
听珍珠酱乐队应该不是其中内容
I don't think listening to Pearl Jam was part of it.
所有音乐都不行吗
No music in general?
还是只是不能听过时的垃圾摇滚
Or just specifically no dated grunge music?
这个任务对你来说可能不重要
This task may not seem important to you,
但会计的核心在于精确
but accounting is about precision.
不许听音乐
No music.
-注意力放在工作上 -明白
- Keep your mind on your work. - Got it.
注意力放在工作上
Mind on work.
我在这待了十五分钟 我不能被发现在这里
I've been in here for 15 minutes. I can't get caught in here.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry, sorry.
我被卢斯奇克缠住了
I got stuck listening to Luschek
一直听他讲那个人有两个鸡♥巴♥
go on and on about that guy with two penises.
不过我的车终于修好了
But my car's finally fixed,
所以感谢上帝 我不用再搭他的车了
so thank baby Jesus I do not have to ride with him anymore.
他以为如果他一直放休刘易斯和新闻乐队
He thinks if he plays enough Huey Lewis & The News,
我就会给他舔屌♥
I'll suck his dick.
我想应该只有一只【
Which I assume is a single.
现在不是欢乐时光 我不是来听你谈感情的
This isn't happy hour. I'm not here to dish about your love life.
什么
What? Ew!
-是你先提的 -因为它很恶心
- You brought it up. - Yeah, because it's gross.
我以为你会懂
I thought you'd understand.
随便吧
Whatever.
那边不是有一个...
Isn't there a...
对
Oh, right.
所以这是最后一次了 对吗
So this is the last time, right?
进行得很顺利 对吧
It's going really well. See?
你还能得到额外的好处
There's perks in it for you, too.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表