剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
This is a human rights violation.
是她挑事 我是受害者
She's the one who fucking did this. I'm the injured party.
我不懂为什么我也要关地牢
I don't know why I should end up in the dungeon, too.
她说得有道理吗 我们该把她送回去吗
Is she right? Should we bring her back up?
你是在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
我们找到了一部用她的脸做壁纸的手♥机♥
We found a cell phone with her face on it.
再说了 她可是拜迪逊 肯定是她挑起来的
Plus, it's Badison, man. You know that she must've started it.
不是我 是这个疯子杀人犯先冲我发飙的
I didn't start shit. This crazy killer went nuts on me!
把她关进去 这样就不用听她逼逼了
Get her in there so we don't have to hear her shit.
赫尔曼 你们应该最不想看到我被关进去
Hellman, you all of all people shouldn't wanna see me down here.
赫尔曼
Hellman!
清静了
Yes.
我还以为你会和他们不同
You know, I thought you might be different
因为我在那个游戏里看到你的名字
'cause I didn't see your name on that game.
什么游戏
What game?
狱警拿我们来玩的游戏
The game the guards played with us.
斗殴六分
You know, six points for a fight.
自杀未遂三分
Three points for a suicide attempt.
之类的
Whatever.
装得好像你不知道我在说什么似的
Like you don't know what I'm talking about.
我被关是因为
I mean, I'm really down here
你们不希望我
because you guys don't
告诉大家你们就是禽兽
want me to tell everyone you're the animals.
少说话 多走路
Less talking. More walking.
-收工了 女士们 -节目不错 Z
- Wrap it up, ladies. - Nice show, Z.
我就说吧 我天生有副广播主持脸
I know, right? I got a face for radio.
-搞... -我的天
- What the... - Oh, my God.
你就快成玛丽亚了
You gettin' to be a real Mariah.
-你是说贱民吗 -不是
- You mean "Pariah"? - No.
我是说玛丽亚 没人能跟你共事
I mean Mariah. Like, nobody can work with you.
抱歉 辛迪 但是节目为重
Sorry, Cindy, but, like, the show's gotta come first.
监狱真的会让人变坏
Prison really does make people mean.
对
Yeah.
但有时 有些人就活该被虐
But sometimes, people deserve to be treated like shit.
等等 她不该对你那样
Wait, you didn't deserve that.
你没做错什么
You did the right thing.
美味姐开枪杀了那个警卫 你能怎么做
Taystee shot that guard. What were you supposed to do?
你在说些什么
Whoa, whoa. What are you talkin' about?
美味姐 美味姐没有向警卫开枪
T? T didn't shoot a guard.
-你也在耍我吗 -不不
- Are you fucking with me, too? - No, no.
你当时在场
You were there.
你看见了是冲锋队的人干的
You saw the stormtroopers do it.
但是法官和陪审团都认定她有罪
But the judge and the jury both said that she was guilty.
所以现在她是个面无笑容的无期徒刑杀人犯
So she's a no-smiling, lifer murderer now.
她当然笑不出来 她被我坑了 被...
Of course she ain't smilin'. She got screwed by me, by...
被所有人坑了
By everybody.
苏珊娜 一切无药可救 生活向来不公
Suzanne, everything is broken and life is unfair.
你什么时候才能懂
When are you gonna learn that?
好了 女士们 开始吧
Okay, ladies, here we go.
热身运动 迈步拍手 迈步拍手
Warmin' up. And step and clap. And step and clap.
迈步拍手 迈步拍手
And step and clap. And step and clap.
跺脚
Stomp that hoe.
退后一步
Take a step back.
跺脚
Stomp that hoe.
滚开 你个小变♥态♥
Fuck off, you little pervert!
你不能冷静点吗 车上还有毒品呢
Can't you chill with that shit? We got drugs in the car.
操 他现在会回家想着我俩打飞机
Damn. Now he's gonna go home and jerk off to the two us.
你能射了吗
You know, can you come?
他有点破坏了我的性致
He kind of broke the mood for me.
等等 等等 等等
Hold on. Hold on. Hold on!
好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了 我得走了 我要迟到了
All right. I gotta go. I'm gonna be late.
快快快
Come on. Come on, come on.
操
Fuck.
爽翻了
That was fucking good!
回家真好
It's good to be home!
是啊 但你不在家
Yeah, well, you ain't home.
你在一辆旧福特福星的后座上
You in the back of an old Ford Fusion.
上进点 好吗
I need you to get your act together, okay?
因为我要
'Cause I need to be able to
离开那个沃尔玛采购员 过回我的生活
leave that Walmart shopper and get my life back.
你说"离开"是什么意思
What are you talkin' about, "Leave"? Huh?
你不能和渠道分手 我们现在需要他
You don't break up with the pipeline. We need him right now.
我给你说过他的祖母吧 她咀嚼的样子
I told you about his grandmother, right? How she chews?
我之前害你和玛格丽塔的妈妈干了一架
Yeah, well, I got you beat with Margarita's mother.
那个疯女人不仅不睡觉
Not only does the fuckin' woman never sleep,
还用打字机写爱情小说
she's writing a romance novel on a typewriter.
一台真正的打字机 键盘声快把我逼疯了
A real typewriter. The fucking clacking is driving me nuts.
她还想向我们大声朗读
And then she wants to read sections aloud to us
罗德里戈为争取玛丽亚·埃琳娜的爱
about Rodrigo's glistening
在打斗时露出耀眼腹肌的情形
abs in the fight for the love of Maria Elena.
太他妈可怕了
It's fuckin' horrible.
你没事吧
You gonna be good?
我没事 代我向玛格丽塔问好
I'll be good. Say hi to Margarita for me.
可不止问好那么简单
I'll do more than that.
这是我曾经的生活
This was my life.
莱瑞父母有一栋海滨别♥墅♥ 我们常去那里
Larry's parents have a beach house. We used it a lot.
太好了 堵在了球门线上
Yes! Stacked up at the goal line.
我讨厌橄榄球赛季
I hate football season.
对不起 我不得不这么做 我不能让你得分
Sorry. It had to be done. I couldn't let you score.
我是以劳伦斯·泰勒的名字命名的
You know, I was named after Lawrence Taylor.
美国职业橄榄球联盟史上最出色的防守球员
The greatest defensive player in the history of the NFL.
你是以莱米叔叔的名字起的名
You were named after your Uncle Lemmy on your father's side.
-那个足科医生 -对 还有劳伦斯·泰勒
- The podiatrist. - Yeah, and Lawrence Taylor.
-是啊 -买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥
- Right. - It was a twofer.
想不想回屋鬼混
Wanna go back to the house and fool around?
我全身是沙
I'm all sandy now.
我们洗个澡吧
Let's take a shower.
你父母呢
Where are your parents?
他们去买♥♥雪松木板烤竹荚鱼了
They're getting cedar planks for the bluefish.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
看谁快
Race you.
这不公平
Hey! Not fair.
-进球 -站住
- Goal! - Stop.
你那是足球 笨蛋
Wrong football, dork.
沙子 出去出去 房♥子进沙了
Sand! Out, out. Sand in the house.
沙子沙子 操
Sand. Sand. Shit.
我从未感激过这里的浴室
I never appreciated the bathrooms,
厚毛巾 舒适的水压和美景
the thick towels, the water pressure, a view.
莱瑞 莱瑞 我们忘买♥♥玉米了
Larry? Larry, we forgot corn.
我需要你回城一趟
I need you to run to town.
你可以看着海撒尿 很特别的经历
You could pee and watch the ocean. That was special.
这是我现在的生活 别误会
Now, this is my life. Don't get me wrong,
我还是很感激
I'm still grateful to be
能够重获自♥由♥ 沐浴阳光
out and free and walking in the sunshine,
但我还得偿还债务
but I am still paying my debt.
你的大腿很壮实 你经常玩壁球吗
You got strong thighs. You do a lot of wall balls?
壁球
Wall balls?
对 就是手拿很重的球
Yeah, it's when you take the heavy ball
朝墙扔过去
and you throw it up against the wall,
然后蹲下接球
and then you squat as you catch it
再把球扔出去
and then you throw it up again.
不断重复 直到双腿麻木
You just keep doin' that until your legs are on fire.
混合健身的一种运动
It's a CrossFit thing.
混合健身 听起来很厉害
Wow. CrossFit? I'm impressed.
不 我再也不玩那个了
Oh, no. Uh-uh. I don't do that no more.
我两只小腿都练断了
I broke both my shins.
你永远习惯不了那种温度
You never get used to that warmth.
工作怎么样
So how's the job goin'?
-不错 挺好 -行
- Oh, fine. Good. - Okay.
小费可以更多点
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表