剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
阿蕾达 你去哪 阿蕾达 开门
Aleida, where you goin? Aleida, open the door.
阿蕾达 阿蕾达 阿蕾达 快回来
Aleida! Aleida! Aleida, get back here!
阿蕾达 阿蕾达
Aleida! Aleida!
看来炖菜味道不太好
Oh. Looks like the casserole did not go over very well.
可能是有绝食抗♥议♥
Perhaps it's a hunger strike.
-是啊 更像是为了生存 -他妈的
- Yeah, more like a will to live. - Oh, for fuck's sake!
天啊 放松 红妈 不是每次都能做得好吃
Jeez, relax, Red! They can't all be home runs.
你觉得你很幽默是吗 妮琪
You think you're so funny, don't you, Nicky?
嘲弄我做的菜
Making fun of the work I'm doing,
自己却在这
while you're over here
跟这周的新欢打趣开玩笑
joking around with your new flavor of the week.
谁知道你这么喜欢焦糖味的呢
Who knew you were so into caramel?
认真的吗
Seriously?
好了各位 放松
Okay, everybody, relax.
只是有点搞砸了不是吗 红妈
It was just a little screw up, right, Red?
没错 歌♥洛丽娅 如果我能有个
That's right, Gloria. And maybe if I had a kitchen staff
真能帮忙干活而不是心不在焉的厨房♥帮工
that was actually helpful instead of distracted,
我们就不会做出这么难以下咽的食物
we wouldn't be serving food that's inedible.
她忘记煮意面了吗
Did she forget to cook the pasta?
也许是她们不喜欢吃美国菜
Maybe these ladies aren't into American food.
我来掌厨做一些拉丁菜
I'm gonna take over the stove, make some Latin dishes.
这样你也可以休息一下
That way you could take a break.
我不需要休息
I don't need a break!
我需要个称职能干的
I need a competent kitchen staff
不会在角落里看那该死的连续剧的厨房♥帮工
that isn't having a goddamn telenovela in the corner.
我只是想帮你 红妈
I'm just trying to help you, Red.
别管我 歌♥洛丽娅 我没心情
Leave it alone, Gloria. I'm not in the mood.
你真的把这收拾得井井有条
Wow. You really cleaned up in here.
你把电♥话♥修好了吗
Did you get the phones working yet?
是的 我快整理好收据了
Yep, and I'm almost done with the receipts.
你想知道上任典狱长花了多少钱在咖啡上吗
You wanna know how much the last warden spent on coffee?
-不 我不想 -很多钱
- No. No, I don't. - It was a lot.
你说你想要每天都在
Now, you said that you wanted to make
所有囚区露面
an appearance in each block every day.
现在也许是你露面的好时机
This might be a good time to do your face-show,
因为你三点前都没有别的安排
because you don't have anything until 3:00,
我知道你不吃午餐就会受不了
and I know that you get bummed when you don't have your lunch.
你时间管理做得不错啊
Look at you with the time management.
拜托 不要太惊讶
Come on, man, don't be surprised.
一直是我组织安排 你带来欢乐
I was always the organized one and you brought the fun.
我觉得我这几天不怎么开心
I don't think I'm very much fun these days.
你想的话 我可以为你安排
Well, I can schedule it in for you, if you need me to.
固定资产
操
Fuck.
那家伙说给你打了三次电♥话♥
The guy said he called you three times.
你知道你浪费了多少母乳吗
Do you have any idea how much breast milk you wasted?
那是个约会之夜 卡尔
That was date night, Cal.
那是我能去工厂工作几小时的机会
That was a chance for me to go work at the forge for a few hours.
那是我放在冰箱里的自♥由♥
That was my freedom in that freezer!
它只是有点暖 可以重新冷冻起来
It's only a little warm. It will refreeze.
不 卡尔 不能再次冷冻
No, Cal. You can't refreeze it.
解冻后只能存放24小时 我跟你说
And it only lasts 24 hours after it thaws, so you know what?
你现在就把这杯母乳奶昔喝了
You're gonna drink this breast milk smoothie right now.
我挤奶挤得太他妈辛苦了
I worked too damn hard milking myself
不忍♥心看它全部被倒进下水道
to watch it all thrown down the drain.
希望你口渴 帕波
I hope you're thirsty, Piper.
我很抱歉 内莉
I am so sorry, Neri.
喝了它 里面有很多抗体
Drink up. It's got tons of antibodies.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
你是谁
Who are you?
玛丽萨·拉莫斯去哪了 这是她的床位
Where is Maritza Ramos? This is her bunk.
她有跟你一起来吗
Did she come here with you?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表