剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
是那种有人会花一辆雷克萨斯汽车的钱
The kind where they'll pay the price of a Lexus
去买♥♥一幅餐垫大小的画的场合
for a painting the size of a place mat.
看来有人穿着红底鞋重返上流社会了
Somebody landed on their Louboutins.
谢谢 不 我只是作为女伴出席
Thank you. No, I'm only going as a plus one.
女伴吗
Plus one, huh?
不错啊
Good for you.
有些蠢货觉得
You know, some fools find it
很难放下她们的监狱恋情
hard to let go of their prison relationships.
不 不是那种女伴
Oh no, not that kind of plus one.
我和艾丽克斯还在一起
Alex and I are still together.
我们都结婚了
We even got married.
在监狱里结婚 不是法律上那种结婚
Prison married, not married married,
不过是一回事
but it's the same thing.
等她几年后出来 我们再办更正式的
We'll do something more official when she's out in a few years.
你知道几年是很多个日夜吗
You know a few years is a lot of days and nights, right?
当你想到婚姻代表永远
Well, not so much when you
就不会觉得那么长了
consider the fact that marriage is forever.
亲爱的 我知道即使是你 也没那么幼稚
Sweetie, I know not even you're that naive.
这很艰难
It's hard.
这很艰难 但我们在努力
It's hard, but we're trying.
你知道你不一定要坚持对吗
You know you don't have to keep trying, right?
我们现在不在监狱了
We're not in prison anymore.
我们可以做任何想做的事
We can do whatever we want,
成为任何想成为的人
be whatever we want.
是的 但你不能假装监狱的经历没发生过
Yeah, but you can't pretend that prison just didn't happen.
是不能 但我也不会
No, but I'm not gonna spend
在接下来的人生里再回头看
the rest of my life looking back on it either.
我服完了刑期
I did my time.
现在我要向前看
I'm looking forward now.
你和你的头发也应该这样
And you and your hair should do the same.
所以你想做哪种白富美的发型
So, which one of these Beckys do you wanna be?
抱歉我昨天没能来 外面太疯狂了
Sorry I couldn't make it yesterday. It was crazy out there.
你应该瞧瞧我们查获了多少充电宝
You should've seen how many chargers we seized.
我们不能再继续了
We need to stop.
我完全同意 至少先低调一段时间
I totally agree, or at least lay low for a while.
不 我是说所有的事
No, I mean all of it.
你是说我们之间吗
You mean us?
根本没有什么"我们"
We are not an "Us."
等等 那你在浴室说的算什么
Wait, what about what you said in the shower?
我很抱歉我让你有了错误的感觉
Look, I'm sorry that I made you feel like this was something it's not.
你知道这都是真的
You know this is real.
也许情况不一样的话是的 但我结婚了
Maybe it could be if things were different, but I'm married.
和一个没法陪着你的人 这算什么婚姻
To someone who can't be with you. What kind of marriage is that?
我不知道 但这是我的婚姻
I don't know, but it's the marriage I'm in.
我们正在做的事 对帕波和你都不公平
And what we're doing, it's not fair to Piper or to you.
-放屁 -声音小一点
- Bullshit! - Okay, keep your voice down.
你不用这样做的
You don't have to do this.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
他们今天要带我回埃及
我希望我能有机会感谢你
为这个地方增添了一丝人情味
是你这样的人让我这样的人能继续活下去
你对我意义重大
582 该走了 车在外面等了
582, time to go. Transpo is waiting outside.
清空你的床
Strip your bed,
拿上你的东西 带着它们到前台
grab your belongings and bring them with you to the front.
厨房♥员工们来了吗
Is the kitchen crew here yet?
他们在飞机上会给你食物的
They'll have food for you on the plane.
好的 来了
Okay. Coming.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
582 住手
582, stop that!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-天呐 -你弄疼她了
- Oh my God! - You're hurting her!
住手
Stop!
往后退 所有人给我闭嘴
Back off! Everybody, shut the fuck up!
放开我
Let go of me.
-还有你 安静点 -住手
- And you, settle down! - Stop!
-走吧 -快过来 快点
- Let's go. - Get over here! Come on!
你不能送我回那里
You can't send me back there!
-回去工作 -沙妮 冷静
- Get back to work. - Shani, calm down.
你不能带我回那里
You can't take me back there!
沙妮
Shani.
过来
Get in here.
这个人在这里干什么
What is this one doing here?
你表哥说他在游客去的那家宾馆酒吧看见你了
Your cousin says he saw you in that hotel bar the tourists go to.
他们能让他进去真神奇
It's a miracle they even let him in.
沙妮
Shani!
我开玩笑的
I'm joking.
我是和女生朋友出去玩 没和任何人说话
I was out with my girlfriends and didn't talk to anyone.
而且还没到十一点
And it's not even eleven yet.
他说你亲了一个女人
He says you were kissing a woman.
那个女生的父亲在拜拉德经营私立学校
It's the girl whose father runs that private school in Al Bairat.
不 不 不是那样的
No, no. This is not true.
你怎么能用电脑做这样的事呢 沙妮
How could you use your computer for such things, Shani?
都是和这个女生的照片
All these pictures are with this girl.
你发了那些东西 所有人都能看到
You wrote those things, for all to see?
爸爸 对不起
Daddy, I'm sorry.
你知道我永远都不会伤害你
You know that I could never hurt you.
但家里其他人我就不好说了
But I can't say the same for the rest of the family.
你是说你会放任他们杀了我
You mean, you'll let them kill me?
你玷污了你的姓氏和我们的声誉
You tarnished your family's name and our reputation.
法庭特此指定中国为遣返国
The court hereby designates China as the country of removal.
813 比安卡·弗洛雷斯 布兰卡
813, Flores, Bianca. Blanca.
你说得没错
You were right.
这个法官不会撤销你的案件
This judge won't dismiss your case.
你需要改变策略
You need to change your strategy.
你疯了吗 我没法在这个时候改变策略
You crazy? I can't change strategies now.
告诉她你要申请暂缓遣返
Tell her you want a stay of removal
以在刑事法庭上诉你的原始判决
to fight your original conviction in criminal court.
-813 -那能拖延点时间
- 813. -It'll buy you some time.
被告人 你的真实完整姓名是什么
To the respondent, state your true and complete name.
布兰卡·瑞萨·弗洛雷斯
Blanca Raiza Flores.
你是多米尼加共和国的公民
And you're a citizen of the Dominican Republic?
是的 法官阁下 但我想申请暂缓[留下]
Yes, Your Honor, but I would like to request to stay, please.
我知道 所有人都想留下
Yes, everyone would like to stay.
大家应该都是因此才会坐在这里
I think that's why we're all here.
我是说 我想申请暂缓遣返
I meant I would like to request a stay of removal.
你想延期
You want a continuance?
是的 法官阁下
Yes, Your Honor,
为了上诉刑庭对我之前的判决
to fight my previous conviction in criminal court.
检方未收到任何新证据
The state has not been presented with any new evidence
能让我们相信
that would lead us to believe
她能够对原始判决上诉
that she could appeal her original conviction.
法官阁下 律师当时建议我认罪
Your Honor, I was advised to plead guilty
承认协助策划暴♥乱♥ 以换取不加刑
to helping organize a riot in exchange for no additional time.
我的律师从未告知我 我的移♥民♥身份
My attorney never informed me that my immigration status
会受到影响 以及我的绿卡会被撤销
would be affected or my green card revoked.
这可以算得上律师无效辩护了
This amounts to ineffective assistance of counsel.
如果我知道这些后果
Had I been informed of the consequences,
我会承担风险 并且在法庭上争辩
I would've assumed my risk and fought my case in court.
我现在请求您给我我这么做的机会
I'm asking for the opportunity to do so now.
法官阁下 我想上刑事法庭
Your Honor, I would like to go to criminal court
推♥翻♥我的原始判决
and get my original conviction turned over.
-你是指撤销判决 -是的
- You mean overturned? - Exactly.
在边界上 东柏林人
Along the border, East Berliners
被迫离开自己的家
are forced to evacuate their homes,
共♥产♥党警♥察♥行动起来 以阻止...
as the Communist police move to prevent...
操
Fuck!
什么...我的学生呢
What the... Where'd my class go?
我猜他们
Well, guess they weren't very
对东德的时事不是很感兴趣
interested in current events in East Germany.
你就感兴趣了
But you are?
好吧
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表