剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I'm two boxes ahead of schedule.
-这是什么 -什么是什么
- What is this? - What's what?
为什么我的笔都在垃圾桶里
Why are all my pens in the trash?
我把写不出来的都扔了
I threw away the ones that didn't work.
你扔之前检查过了吗
Did you check them first?
不检查我怎么知道它们写不出来
That's how I know they didn't work.
没用的东西就该扔掉
When something doesn't work, you throw it out.
你不能就这样扔掉我一半的笔
You can't just throw away half my pens.
不能 我不能扔掉一支29美分写不出来的笔吗
I can't? I can't throw away a 29-cent pen that doesn't work?
我真是受够了人们告诉我 我不能做什么
I am so tired of people telling me what I can't do.
我不能谈论我的真实生活 我不能喝酒
I can't talk about my real life. I can't have a drink.
不能进酒吧看别人喝酒
I can't go into a bar and watch other people have a drink.
晚上十一点后不能出门
I can't be out past 11:00.
很显然 我在任何时候都不能靠近
Apparently, I can't be around babies I'm not related to
和我没有血缘关系的孩子
at any time of day.
-我不能听音乐 -帕波 你在无理取闹
- I can't listen to music. - Piper, you're making a scene.
我不能无理取闹 我能做什么
I can't make a scene. What can I do?
冷静下来 别发脾气
Calm down. Don't get mad.
我不能对艾丽克斯发脾气 不能对你发脾气
I can't get mad at Alex. I can't get mad at you.
去做尿检也不能迟到
I can't be late to pee in a cup
否则他们又会把我关起来
or else they will lock me up again.
别担心 现在五点过两分了
Don't worry. It's 5:02 p.m.
我没有提前一秒离开
I'm not leaving a second early.
我就知道她是在戒酒
I knew it was rehab.
小鬼 感觉好些了吗
Hey, kiddo. You feeling better?
昨天在移♥民♥及海关执法局 我们还想呢
We missed you at the ICE Capades yesterday.
好些了 只是有点头疼
Yeah, yeah. It was just a little headache.
我没事 过来这
I'm fine. Come here.
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
小斯特林今天出新生儿重症监护室回家了
Little Sterling's coming home from the NICU today.
太棒了 恭喜
This is terrific. Congratulations.
你知道 还没等你反应过来
You know, the next thing you know,
他就变成个油腻青年
he's gonna be an oily teenager
你要帮他洗他用来打飞机的袜子
and you are gonna be washing his little spooge socks.
我为他注册了照片墙
I'm making an Instagram for him,
你知道 现在他身上的管子都拔♥出♥来♥了
you know, now that all the tubes is out.
你觉得我要为这个配什么文字好
What do you think I should caption this one as?
"拜了个拜 臭小子"
"Rocka-buh-bye, baby bitches!"
"再见 小奶娃 欢迎评论"
"Peace out, milk drinkers. See you in the comments."
要不要在前面加个话题标签
And there's a hashtag before those?
-必须的 -好的
- There's always a hashtag. - Okay.
你要加个标签
You gotta hashtag.
你们可能会觉得惊讶 但我以前总是满腔怒火
This might surprise you, but I used to have a lot of anger.
后来我有过一次濒死体验 拜贝特所赐
And then I had a near-death experience. Beth.
是精神上的还是人为的都不重要
It doesn't matter if it was spiritual or man-made.
这让我意识到那些搞砸的事情
It made me realize that fucked-up things
可能会变成有趣的踢球游戏
could lead to really fun kickball games,
只要你努力做个好人 就没有人会被杀
where no one gets killed if you just try to be a good person.
-谢谢你的分享 -我很开心坐在这里
- Thank you for sharing. - So I'm really glad that I'm here.
不只是因为有额外的放风时间
And not just because of the extra yard time.
我不确定这课能否帮到我什么
I mean, I'm not sure if this class will do anything for me,
但我在手册上看到这样一句话
but I read in this one pamphlet, um,
"你要的可以全拿走 其它的请留下"
"You can take what you want and leave the rest."
有点像商店劝阻行窃的标语 不过是好事
Kind of like shoplifting, but for good.
我认为这节课能够对
I think this class could do something
愿意为自己参与的人有所帮助
for anyone who's willing to show up for herself.
请坐
Please.
现在我们轮流来
Now, let's take turns.
我们轮流朗读下一章
We'll take turns reading from the next chapter.
由我开始吧
And I'll start us off.
什么是犯罪
"What is crime?
我们制定规则来规范自身行为
We create rules to guide our behavior
好让人与人之间和睦相处
so we can live peaceably around other people.
但有时候 我们的生活违反了规则
But sometimes, our lives press up against the rules.
这些规则看起来专横又多有束缚
The rules seem arbitrary and confining.
有时候 我们内心的真情实感
Sometimes, we come to a place of conflict
会和社会对我们的要求
between our inner emotional reality
产生冲突
and what society demands of us.
我们的所作所为会伤害自己
We act in ways that damage ourselves
或他人的生命或财产
or other people or their property.
犯罪是个断裂点
Crime is a breaking point.
有时候 我们是受害人
Sometimes, we're on one side of it as a victim.
有时候我们又成了施害者
Sometimes, we're on the other as an offender.
正义就是要修复这一裂痕
Justice is about repairing that break.
但有时候修复的方式并不明确
But sometimes the means of reparation isn't clear
正义似乎是一纸空文"
and justice seems impossible."
"国家致力于保护人♥民♥
"The state is invested in protecting people,
但是国家又是由人♥民♥组成的
but the state is an institution made up of people.
服务热♥线♥
人♥民♥也会犯错 会带有偏见
People who are fallible and biased.
所以有时候 用来保护我们的系统会失效
So, sometimes the system designed to protect us fails.
有时候 是命运或环境这些更大的系统
Sometimes, it is the larger system of fate or circumstance
使我们陷入艰难困境
that puts us in tough situations.
我们必须做出他人无法理解的艰难选择
We have to make hard choices that other people can't understand.
有时候 正是我们
Sometimes, we are the people
无法理解别人的所作所为
who can't understand why someone did what they did
不明白为何要为别人的行为付出代价
or why we have to pay the price for their actions.
通常 我们无力处理生活中的混乱
Often, we don't have the capacity to deal with the chaos of life.
通常 无法时刻准备好应对沉重打击
Often, there is no way to prepare for its shocks and blows.
但是如果我们总是逃避
But if we're perpetually turning away
那些难以面对的事情
from the things that feel too hard to face,
我们是在用想要逃避的东西来界定自己
we're defining ourselves by what we're seeking to avoid."
#可爱的家
#最可爱的宝宝
没有人能不经历痛苦或不公
"No one escapes this life
而逃过此生
without experiencing pain or injustice.
有些人比其他人承受了更多苦难
And some people are dealt far more hardship than others.
感觉像是无路可逃
It can feel like there's no way out.
让人绝望 就像无人在乎
It can feel hopeless, like no one cares.
我们如何在一个极不公平的世界里重建正义
How do we restore justice in a world that is profoundly unfair?
当我们束手无策时
What do we do when we reach the place
应该怎么做
where we don't know what to do?"
没有简单的答案
"There's no easy answer.
惩罚不是答案 放弃也不是答案
Punishment is not the answer. Giving up is not the answer.
我们必须找到属于自己的答案
We have to find our own answers,
这似乎超出了我们的能力范围
and that can feel like it's beyond our strength."
但首先 我们都要去尝试
"But all we have to do first is try."
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表