剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
They're gonna smell that and think it's me.
我只想要你走
It's all I need right now.
好吧
Right.
-听说你带手♥机♥被抓到了 -我猜猜
- I heard you got caught with a phone. - And let me guess,
你不想让我出♥卖♥♥♥你
you don't want me to rat you out.
所以你才来找我吧 让我替你打掩护
That's why you're here, right? Protecting your ass?
不 我只是
No, I just wanted to--
不 你没错 我本该这样
No, you're right. I should've.
但我之前太傻了
But I was stupid...
帮那群女人带话给她们家人
helping those women talk to their families
而不是先考虑自己
instead of putting mine first.
我本该是一个自私的人 像你一样
I should have been a selfish prick, just like you,
根本不在乎别人怎么样
not giving a fuck whatever happens to other people.
你真是个好榜样 卢斯奇克
You're a fuckin' role model, Luschek.
我也想成长为你这样的人
I wanna grow up and be just like you.
成为好榜样
A fucking role model.
这里没问题
All clear!
这里没有发现
There's nothing good in here.
长官
Ma'am.
-有什么发现 -没发现多少
- What do you got for me? - Not a whole lot.
就这些吗
That's it?
我们几天前才搞过毒品搜查
Well, we did do a drug sweep a few days ago.
但没效果
And it didn't work.
害死德盖特女士的那些毒品呢
Where are the drugs that killed Ms. Doggett?
可能她都吸完了
Maybe she did them all?
那我该怎么办呢
And what am I supposed to do with that?
你有发现吗 卢斯奇克
You got anything for me, Luschek?
-嗯 有 -武器呢
- Yeah, sure. - What about weapons?
手♥机♥呢 这些东西等于没有
What about phones? This is barely anything.
不能这么说 这些是电子烟
Oh, don't say that. Um, there's some vape pens.
底下有一些苯二氮卓类药物药品
A few benzos floating around the bottom there.
还有个假阳♥具♥
There's a dildo.
这个假阳♥具♥在装在袋子里 还是用来挂袋子的
Is the dildo in the bag or holding the bag?
在袋子里
It's in the... Hey!
我有关于偷运违♥禁♥品♥的消息
I have information about the, uh, smuggling.
总算有进展了
Finally, something.
你知道毒品是怎么运进来的了
You know how drugs are getting in?
毒品 不 不
Drugs? No. No, no, no.
毒品的事我不知道
No, no idea about the drugs. No idea.
是那个手♥机♥ 那些手♥机♥
This is about the phone. Phones.
别的地方收缴上来的手♥机♥
The phone that was seized at the other place.
拘留中心的手♥机♥
The, uh, detention place.
移♥民♥及海关执法局那个
The ICE house.
金吉尔和阿尔瓦雷斯在处理这事
Ginger and Alvarez are handling that.
没什么好处理的
But there's nothing to handle.
我知道手♥机♥是怎么进来的
I know how the phones are getting in.
我带进来的
I bring them in.
是我 我偷运进来的
It's me. I'm a phone smuggler.
不应该惩罚曼多萨
And, uh, Mendoza shouldn't be punished.
是曼多萨的手♥机♥吗
It was Mendoza's phone?
不 是我的
No, it was my phone.
我逼她把手♥机♥卖♥♥给那些处境不好的女人
I was making her sell calls to the women in the bad place.
我的天
Jesus.
我简直...
I can't...
你被开除了
You're fired.
-清空你的储物柜 -柜子里什么都没有
- Clean out your locker. - There's nothing in my locker.
可能还有个士力架吧 希望是士力架
There might be a Snickers. I hope there's a Snickers.
你被开除了 滚出去
You're fired, so get out.
滚
Get out!
再见 各位
See you, guys.
你们有闻到焚烧破布的味道吗
Anyone else smell burning rags?
那是大♥麻♥ 布莱克
That's pot, Blake.
从卢斯奇克身上飘来的大♥麻♥味
It's the smell of marijuana wafting off of Luschek.
我的天啊
Good Christ.
看看你这小鼻子
Look at the little nose on you.
还有你的小脸蛋
On your face.
这可真意外啊
This is unexpected.
太突然了
Very out of context.
就好像在水上乐园看到了
It's kind of like seeing your math teacher
穿着泳衣的数学老师
at a water park in a Speedo.
这位女士给你送东西
This lovely lady was dropping something off for you
是我留下了她
and I trapped her.
卡尔和内莉还在帮妈妈做事吗
So, Cal and Neri are still helping Mom?
嗯 上帝保佑他们
Yeah, God bless 'em.
我妻子正在大扫除 所以我得出来
Uh, my wife is Marie Kondo-ing the house. I had to get out.
-我们去客厅坐吧 -好
- Why don't we go into the living room? - Great.
很高兴认识你 查普曼先生
It was so nice to meet you, Mr. Chapman.
我也是 塞尔达 祝你在北汉普顿玩得开心
You, too, Zelda. Have fun in Northampton.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
北汉普顿
So, Northampton, huh?
-那是我以前的主场 -对 史密斯女子学院
- That's my old stomping grounds. - That's right. Smith.
史密斯校训"美德让你收获知识"
"In virtue, one gains knowledge." That's the Smith motto.
所以我总觉得自己懂得不多
I think that's maybe why I feel like I don't know anything,
因为我没什么美德
because I haven't been very virtuous.
去北汉普顿干什么
So, Northampton?
一个顾问的工作
It's for a consulting gig.
我得去几周 当顾问
I'll be up there for a few weeks, consulting.
-我很抱歉搞得这么尴尬 -跟我去吧
- I'm sorry things got so weird-- - Come with me.
-什么 -跟我一起去北汉普顿
- What? - Come with me to Northampton.
他们安排我住在一个农舍
They are putting me up in this farmhouse
就跟一部关于憧憬的独♥立♥电影
that is like something straight out of
里面的一间一模一样
an indie movie about yearning.
现在你也需要一些冒险 对吧
And you could use an adventure, right?
毕竟你现在自♥由♥了
Now that you're a free woman?
现在事情有点复杂
Things are a little complicated right now.
好吧 你考虑一下吧
All right, well, just think about it.
无论如何 我很希望你来
For whatever it's worth, I would really love for you to come.
我给你带了点东西
Here. I got you something.
百吉饼吗 太好了
A bagel? Yum!
加了罂粟籽的
It's poppy seed.
因为你假释期过了
Because you're done with your parole
再也不用担心测毒品阳性的问题了
and you don't have to worry about testing positive for opioids.
-你真贴心 谢谢 -嗯
- That's very thoughtful. Thank you. - Yeah.
来得真及时 我超饿
And perfectly timed. I am starving.
你慢慢吃吧
Well, I will leave you to it.
谢谢
Mmm. Thank you.
咸咸的
Salty.
再见
Bye.
帕波
Hey, Piper?
-怎么了 -能帮我一下吗
- Yeah? - Could you give me a hand?
好
Yeah.
我想把她放进摇篮 弄哭她了
I tried to make the transfer, but it didn't go well.
你给她奶嘴了吗
Aww, did you give her her pacifier?
没
No. Okay.
给 亲爱的
Here, sweetie.
你看
Look at that.
帕波 你也要个奶嘴吗 有个大象的
Piper, do you want a paci, too? I have an elephant.
坐吧 怎么了
Sit down. What happened?
因为艾丽克斯 爸 我很难过
It's Alex, Dad. I'm upset over Alex.
哦
Oh.
"哦"
"Oh."
不赞成的"哦" 我的生活方式
The disapproving "oh." My lifestyle...
帕波 不是因为你是女同的关系
Piper. This isn't about you being a lesbian,
你是成年人 有自己的选择
you're an adult. Make your choices, be free.
但我也是成年人 可以表达自己的看法
But I'm an adult, too, and I'm gonna express my opinion.
我不喜欢艾丽克斯
I don't like Alex.
她害你入狱
She put you in prison.
现在也还在让你难过
She continues to make you suffer.
而且你好像根本没有看到
And you don't even seem to see
她过去让你心碎过 现在也在继续伤着你的心
what she's done and continues to do with your heart.
我知道她曾经对你来说很重要
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表