剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
-拜托 红妈 -好吧
- Come on, Red. - Okay.
现在 我们先看看这只手 好吗
Right now, let's just see about this hand, okay?
我带你回狱区
I'll take you back to the block.
等等 莫里洛怎么了
Hold on. What happened to Morello?
他们发现她后
Well, after they found her,
我想他们为了她的安全给她服用了镇静剂
I think she was sedated for her own safety.
来吧 我们走
Come on. Let's go.
-还不错吧 -是的
- Not bad, huh? - No.
在我办公室 我们只有曼哈顿的海报
At my office, we only have posters of Manhattan.
永远不会看腻 免费中午也不会
Never gets old. Neither does the free lunch.
-树墩咖啡还是康普甜茶 -你看着办吧
- Stumptown or Bitchin' Booch? - Surprise me.
我很高兴你终于来看看我工作的地方了
I am so glad you finally got to come see where I work.
是的 既然那个监狱的大秘密
Yeah. Now that the big prison secret
在查普曼会计公♥司♥已经人尽皆知
is out at Chapman Accounting,
我父亲也没那么紧张了
my dad has relaxed a little bit.
他说只要我把自己的工作做完
He said he doesn't mind me setting my own hours
他不介意我自己安排时间
as long as I get all my work done.
看见了吧 你撕掉了创可贴
See? You ripped off the Band-Aid
-开始结出美丽的疤了 -是啊
- and a beautiful scab began to form. - Yeah.
这是不是说你工作日也可以
Does this mean you can come to yoga
跟我一起去瑜伽课 而不是只有周日了
with me during the week, not just Sundays?
也许吧 但我警告你
Maybe, but I'm warning you,
一堂到位的开髋体式课绝对能让我哭出来
a good hip-opener class will definitely make me cry.
这个我应付得来
I can handle that.
来 坐这
Come, sit.
这些秋千让我想起了
These swings remind me of the ones
巴尼百货贵宾厅里的那些
they had at the lounge in Barneys.
你之前是在巴尼百货上班吗 你是个买♥♥手吗
You used to work at Barneys? Were you a buyer?
是他们找我进货
They bought from me.
我之前有一家手工皂公♥司♥
I had an artisanal soap company for a hot second.
太酷了 为什么你没有重拾旧业呢
That's so cool. Um, why haven't you gone back to that?
说来话长
Oh, it's complicated.
我和我的闺蜜一起成立了这家公♥司♥
I started the company with my best friend.
然后她睡了我的未婚夫
And then she slept with my fiancé...
在我坐牢的时候
while I was in prison.
他们相互睡了 现在还在一起
They slept with each other. They're still together.
我的天呐 女人
Holy shit, woman.
所以 你在这究竟是做什么的
So, what is it exactly that you do here?
帮助非营利性机构筹款
I help nonprofits raise money.
现在 我在组织一场大型的公益盛会
Right now, I'm working on this big benefit gala.
不过还是继续聊你的未婚夫吧
But say more about this fiancé.
她叫什么 这世界很小 或许我认识她
What was her name? It's a small town, maybe I know her.
莱瑞
Larry.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-你没事吧 -没事
- Are you okay? - Mmm-hmm.
很明显 我对入狱前的帕波还不够了解
Clearly, I don't know enough about pre-prison Piper.
那你还和他们有什么联♥系♥吗
So, are you still in contact with them at all?
我觉得他们应该不太想听到我的消息
I don't think they wanna hear from me.
我们分手的时候挺撕破脸的
The way we left things was pretty ugly.
但如果你打给他们化解恩怨
But if you call and try and work it out,
那你们之间就不会像分手时
then the way you left things
那般难看了
is no longer the way you left things.
你可以按下重置按钮
You can reset.
我觉得要等到
I guess I've been waiting to
我感觉自己能应对这一切后
feel like I'm ready to deal with all of that.
帕波 你永远也不会觉得自己准备好了
Piper, you will never feel like you're ready.
你只用摆好姿势
You just have to go for the pose
或许你会鼻子朝下 掉进某人汗叽叽的屁♥股♥缝里
and maybe you'll fall nose-first into someone's sweaty buttcrack,
但如果你只是杵在那 就什么都不会发生
but exactly nothing happens if you just stand there,
解决不了任何问题
and you can't fix nothing.
看下你的手♥机♥
See this phone of yours...
你想干什么
What are you doing?
你说他叫莱瑞
Larry, you say?
好了 现在就打给他吧
There you go. Call them now, right here.
什么 不 这是个很糟糕的主意
What? No, that's a terrible idea.
别纠结了 打吧
Don't think, just do.
如果结果很糟 至少你知道
And, hey, if it royally sucks, at least you know
结束时都会有个人支持着你
you have someone here on your side at the end of it,
不管发生了什么
no matter what.
-不敢相信我要这么做了 -相信我
- I can't believe I'm doing this. - Just trust me.
我去拿点饼干作为你的奖励
I'll grab us some little cookies as a reward.
试试这个 应该放在哪
Try that. Where does that go?
很接近 瞧 我们在锻炼你的精细运动技能
Close. See, we're working on your fine motor skills.
对 运动技能
Yeah, motor skills. Yeah.
虽然我比你强 但你会跟我一样的
I mean, mine are better than yours, but you're getting there.
你真的在进步了
You're really improving.
那边 试试那边 喂
Right there. Try right there. Hello?
-那边 -你好 莱瑞吗
- Right here. - Hi, Larry?
是我 你好 你是
Yeah, hi. Who's this?
帕波
Piper?
对 是我帕波 我出来了
Yeah, it's Piper. I'm out.
出来了 出狱了吗 你出狱了 天呐
You're out? Of prison? You're out of prison. Oh, my God.
太好了 恭喜
That's incredible. Congratulations.
-谁打来的 -帕波
- Who is it? - It's Piper. Piper.
稍等 帕波 波丽刚走进来 我开免提
Hold on, Piper. Polly just walked in. I'm putting you on speaker.
你好 波丽 你好吗
Hi, Polly. How are you?
挺好的
Good.
挺好的 接到你的电♥话♥很意外
Good. Uh... Um, I'm surprised to hear from you.
是啊 我出狱了
Yeah. Well, I'm out of prison.
我在想你 你们...
And I was wondering if you... well, if you... both of you...
抱歉 我知道这样有点尴尬
Sorry, I know this is awkward,
所以不用勉强 但是...
so don't feel like you have to, but...
我想问或许你们想不想一起喝杯咖啡
I was wondering if maybe you'd wanna get coffee.
我们最近戒咖啡了
We're off coffee these days.
好 没关系 真的
Okay, that's okay. Totally.
没事 我理解
No problem. I understand.
-那晚饭呢 你想 -什么
- How about dinner? Do you wanna do-- - What?
-什么 -晚饭
- What? - Dinner?
晚饭不错
Yeah, dinner would be great.
好 还记得我们经常去的那家寿司店吗
Okay. Um, you remember that sushi place we used to go to?
停车场下面很神秘的那家
The secret one under the parking garage
但味道还挺不错的
that was actually pretty good?
我很喜欢那里 玩溜溜球的寿司店员 对吗
I love that place. With the sushi guy who yo-yos, right?
没错 我去预定位子
Yes, exactly. I'll make a rezzy.
波丽和我一直也想过个约会之夜 完美
Polly and I have been wanting a date night, anyway. So, perfect.
很抱歉他口无遮拦
He's sorry for already putting his foot in his mouth.
没关系
It's okay.
很高兴能看到你们
It'll be great to see you guys.
他吃酸奶了吗 再见 帕波
Did he have his yogurt? Bye, Piper.
再见
Bye.
寿司我也不能吃 大海里那么多废弃塑料
I can't eat sushi, either. All of the plastic in the oceans...
菜单上还有其它菜品 再见 帕波
There's other things on the menu. Bye, Piper.
再见 拜
Bye-bye. Bye.
他刚把它抹到脸上了
He just spread it across his face.
-他不是有勺子吗 -勺子
- I think he got a tablespoon. - A tablespoon?
-他要用挤压式的 -我试过了...
- He needs to have a whole squeezy. - I tried--
-没事 你是个好爸爸 -谢谢你 宝贝
- It's okay. You're a good dad. - Thanks, babe.
我不指望你能原谅我对你做过的事
And I-- I don't expect you to forgive me for what I did to you.
老实说 我甚至不记得自己这么做过
Honestly, I don't even remember doing it,
试图淹死你
trying to-- to drown you.
但我知道我做过 我不是说我没做
But I know that I did. I'm not saying that I didn't.
我能说些什么
What am I supposed to say to that?
这很难 但积极的一面是
It's tough. But the positive here
贝特不否认你的经历
is that Beth is not denying your experience.
她完全承认了对你造成的伤害
She's totally admitting she caused you pain.
我觉得应该由你来决定
I think it's up to you to let her know
这种情况之下她还能做些什么来还你公道
what else you think can create justice in this situation.
开始吧
Come on, now.
我觉得
I guess I think
公正的做法是把她关起来
justice would be keeping her locked up
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表