剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我也很生气 你知道吗
I'm angry, too. You know, I...
这也太疯狂了
I mean, I think it's insane
这顿饭里有三个淀粉类食品
that there's three starches in this meal, all right?
这真的不利于一些有糖尿病前兆的人群
It's really not recommended for someone who is pre-pre-diabetic.
-这种事跟管♥理♥员♥说 尼古拉斯 -好
- Take it up with the concierge, Nichols. - Yeah.
-还有 小声点 -知道了 长官
- And keep it down. - Aye, aye, captain.
提醒我一下
Remind me.
像你这样又聪明又美貌的人
How does someone as smart and gorgeous as you...
怎么会在这种垃圾堆里工作
end up working in a dump like this?
我也不想在这工作 我只是在街上闲逛着
I don't really work here. I just wandered in off the street.
在食品篮里发现了这件制♥服♥ 然后就被困在这了
Found this uniform in a hamper and just never left.
是吗
Yeah?
到底是什么吸引了你 死亡的恶臭吗
So, what drew you in, the stench of death?
得了吧 这离你住的地方一定很远
Come on, it's gotta be a long way from...
你说你住在哪来着
What part of town did you say you lived in?
我没有说过
I never said.
你知道我最喜欢你的什么吗
You-- You know what I like most about you?
我性感的深色臀部
Uh, my sexy black ass,
还有我偷偷给你加了米饭布丁
and the fact that I sneak you extra rice pudding.
除了那两个优秀的品质
Besides those two excellent qualities.
这里的每个人
Every other goddamn person in here
都想询问你的生活或者跟你讲他们的生活
wants to ask you about your life or tell you about theirs.
你让人感觉很轻松 我喜欢这点
You keep things light, you know? I like that.
谢谢你 希德
Thanks, Sid.
你最好注意你的血糖 先生
You better watch your sugars, mister.
大家都这么说 但人只能死一次
Yeah, that's what they tell me, but you only die once.
那倒是真的 好吧 我们到了
That's true. That's true. All right, here we are.
-你记得平时怎么做的吗 -记得
- You remember the routine, right? - Yeah.
-我需要你的帮助 -好的
- I'm gonna need your help. - Okay.
来吧
Come on.
好了 来吧
Okay. Here we go.
慢慢的 好的
Easy. Okay.
-等一下 好了 -好了
- Hang on. Okay. Yeah. -All right.
-你坐好了吗 -嗯
- You got it? Okay. - Yeah.
你不介意...
Uh, you okay with...
你能怎么样呢
Ah, what are you gonna do?
你喜欢萨姆·库克吗
Uh, you like Sam Cooke?
我喜欢有史以来最伟大的灵魂歌♥手吗
Do I like the greatest soul singer of all time?
那是当然了 给
That's what I'm talking about. Here.
我们的目标
做最好的公益
美味姐
Taystee?
怎么了
What's up?
你打算告诉我吗 还是要我问你
You gonna tell me or do I have to ask?
-你在讲什么 -和律师谈得怎么样
- Wh-- What are you talking about? - The meeting. How'd it go?
你是打算不告诉我了吗
Were you just gonna not tell me?
快点说吧 你要急死我了
Come on. Girl, you're-- you're killing me here.
没什么好说的
There's not much to tell.
我是说 律师想要再多跟几个专家讨论
I mean, the lawyer wants to talk to a few more experts
然后再采取行动
before moving forward, so...
但是会有下一步行动的吧
But it's moving forward.
那就好 这就是我们想要的方向
All right. Tha-- Tha-- That's the direction we wanna go then.
让希望永驻 今晚的派对上我们可以庆祝一下
Keep hope alive, huh? We could celebrate at the party tonight.
说到这个 我就不去参加那个派对了
Yeah. Uh, I'm not going to the party.
我算不上这个项目里的人 所以...
I wasn't really a part of the program, so...
你在说什么呢 你的辅♥导♥就属于这个项目
What are you talking about? Your tutoring was the program.
我本来想给你个惊喜
Look, I was trying to keep it a surprise,
但还是告诉你吧 我会带很多甜甜圈来
but I'm bringing in a bunch of donuts.
所以你一定得来
So, you gotta come. Come on.
你不答应我就不走了
I'm not going away till you promise.
好吧 好吧
All right, yeah. All right.
我答应你
I promise.
-塔米卡 -怎么了
- Yo, Tamika. - Yo.
或许你可以不带甜甜圈 带些斯塔奇餐厅的食物
What if you got Storky's instead? Instead of donuts.
斯塔奇餐厅
Storky's.
Such a good idea. I'm-- I'm-- I'mma make it happen. Got it.
下午好 我是毕比先生
Good afternoon. My name is Mr. Bibby.
我将负责你的高中同等学历考试
I'll be administering your high school equivalency exam.
卢斯奇克干什么去了
Uh, what happened to Luschek?
授课老师不能来监考
Your teacher will not be present for the exam,
如果你们有任何问题
and in the future, if you have any questions,
请举手
please raise your hand.
好吧 你没必要这样针对我
Okay, damn, you don't have to come at me like that.
这场考试由五个部分组成
The test is composed of five sections.
每个部分只剩一分钟时
When there's a minute left in each section,
我会提示你们还剩一分钟了
I will give you a one-minute warning.
当考试时间到了 我会说时间到
When your time is up, I will say "Time"
你们就要把铅笔放下
And you will put your pencil down,
不然你们的考试成绩将会被取消
or your test will be invalid,
你还会被请出考场
and you will be escorted from the exam room.
怎么了
Yes?
你好 那有延长时间的人呢
Hi. Uh, what about for people that get, uh, extra time?
没有人可以延长时间
No one's getting extra time.
不可能 我就可以
No, that's not true. I get extra time.
我有学习障碍
I have a learning disability.
这份名单上我没有看到任何人
No, I don't have anyone approved
被批准获得额外时间
for extended testing time on this roster.
但是不延长我就完成不了考试
But I-- But I can't take the test without it.
你可以问问卢斯奇克 他会告诉你的
You can-- You can ask Luschek. He'll tell you.
已经太迟了
It's too late.
你们的老师应该在几周前就提出正式的请求
Your teacher should've made the official request weeks ago.
他提出了
He did.
我的脑子有点不一样 我需要更多时间
My brain is different, all right? This takes me longer!
抱歉 我们得继续了
I'm sorry. We have to move on.
在我告诉你们之前
You're not to open your exam booklet
请不要打开你们的考试册
until I have instructed you to do so.
阿尔瓦雷斯警官 她交给你了
Officer Alvarez, she's all yours.
我忘记我要说什么了
I forgot what I was gonna say.
告诉我们那部手♥机♥是谁偷运进来的
Tell us who smuggled in the phone
不然你们三个都要加五年刑期
or all three of you are getting five extra years.
我觉得这就像温水煮青蛙
Yeah, I think it was something about a boiled frog.
我真的不知道那部手♥机♥是谁的
I really don't know whose phone it is.
我很抱歉 我只知道那不是我的
I'm sorry. I know it's not mine. That's all I know.
你最好期待你的两个朋友的记忆
You better hope your two friends' memories
不比你好到哪里去
aren't better than yours.
我没有更多的时间
I can't get more time.
歌♥洛莉娅 求你了 你得自首
Gloria, please, you have to confess.
我知道你不会原谅我了
Look, I know you ain't never gonna forgive me.
我可以接受 但是不要因为我而惩罚我的女儿
I'm okay with that, but don't punish my daughter for my mistakes.
你知道佩帕上个星期生病了吗
You know Pepa was sick last week?
她咳得很厉害 哭了一整夜
She had this real bad cough that kept her up all night crying.
我只想待在她身边
And all I wanted was to be there
用酒精擦拭她的胸口
to rub alcoholado on her chest
再给她读我妈妈读给我听的书
and to read to her the book that mi mamá used to read to me.
那本关于生病的小驴的故事
You know, the one about the sick donkey?
波多黎各也有那本书吧 里面还有首歌♥
You had that book in Puerto Rico, the one with the song?
我敬重你的所作所为
I respect what you did.
你为了别人的孩子甘愿自己冒险
You put yourself out there for somebody else's kid.
我不会告密的
I'm not gonna snitch.
但是 求你不要让我的孩子离开我
But, please, don't keep me from mine.
趁她还小 给她一个机会认识我
Give her the chance to know me while she's still a child.
这个地方怎么了
The fuck is happening to this place?
这是一座戒备森严的监狱
This is a maximum security prison.
现在就像独角兽闹肚子 把这里搞得乌烟瘴气
It's like a unicorn diarrhea-blasted the whole fucking room.
我可说不好 我甚至觉得有点小激动
I don't know. I find it kind of invigorating.
你刚刚说的是什么
I'm sorry, what-- what the fuck word did you say to me?
小激动 这让人感到激动了吗
"Invigorating"? This is invigorating?
-是的 -霍珀先生
- Yup. - Mr. Hopper.
让你感觉很好啊
It makes you feel good.
阿蕾达给你的
From Aleida.
你想发表下看法吗
Are you trying to say something with that?
你要留心
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表