剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们该说点什么吗
Do we say a few words?
亲爱的小雀斑
Dear Freckles Junior...
抱歉你没能来世上走一遭
I'm sorry you never got to live.
至少你不用交赡养费
At least you never had to pay alimony.
不愉快的分手
Tough breakup, huh?
你知道最悲哀的部分是什么吗
You know the most pathetic part?
我们已经结束了七个月了
We've been over for seven months.
我可能还是得再来参加里奥的放箭释放活动
I may have to revisit Rio's arrow release exercise.
我也是
Me, too.
我需要把监狱释放出去
I need to release prison.
我最近才从联邦监狱里放出来
I recently got out of federal prison.
我不是什么危险人物 但是
I'm not dangerous or anything, but it--
这是我的一部分
It's a part of me,
我一直都在隐藏 而我需要接纳它
and I've been hiding it and I need to embrace it.
我拿了一袋贩毒的钱 是违法的
I carried a bag of drug money, and it was illegal,
然后认罪 进监狱
and I pled guilty, and I went to prison,
我发现了我内心潜在的一部分
and I met parts of myself lurking inside of me
我之前都不知道这部分的存在
that I didn't even know were in there.
这大概占
And it was like...
我生活的百分之四
4% of my life.
但它足以改变一切
But it was enough to change absolutely everything.
而现在 我不知道我是谁
And I have no idea who I am now.
我们该走了 我不知道
We should go. I don't know if...
非法处置羊的胎儿会不会违反我的假释条例
illegal disposal of a sheep fetus is in violation of my parole.
也许我们可以在这待一会
Or we could just stay here for a while.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表