剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
I read it in a pamphlet.
知道吗 小册子真的
You know, pamphlets really
帮我找到了人生新方向
been helping me take my life in a new direction.
娱乐室里随便看
They're free in the rec room.
你的小册子对我的情况没用
Well, your pamphlet is wrong about my situation.
楼下并不欢迎我
I ain't welcome down there.
可为什么大家会不欢迎你
But why would people not want you
参加你女朋友的追悼会
to go to your own girlfriend's memorial service?
因为
Because...
决定是她自己做的 你不该怪自己
She made her own decisions. You cannot blame yourself for this.
就怪我
Yes, I can.
你没逼她吸毒 达娅
You didn't make her take those drugs, Daya.
不是吧
Oh, shit.
我只是想给她个教训
Look, I just wanted to teach her a lesson.
我想让她不再出轨
I wanted her to stop cheating.
我没想到她会死
I didn't think she was gonna fuckin' die.
她吸毒时芭芭吓坏了
Barb just freaked out when she took it.
-其他姐妹知道吗 -应该吧
- Do the other girls know? - I think so.
你绝对不能下去
You cannot go down there.
或许这是一条出路
Maybe, maybe... maybe this is a way out.
又是你的小册子上的鬼话吗
Some more of your pamphlet bullshit?
不不不 说真的 说真的
No no no, like, for real. For real.
忘掉帮派这件事
Look, look, you can leave this whole gang thing behind.
你可以戒毒 你已经是无期徒刑了对吧
You could get clean. You already got a life sentence, right?
所以你去找管理层
So you go to the administration
或许他们会保护你 把你转到别的地方去
and maybe they can transfer you for your own protection.
转到哪 行政隔离吗 关禁闭吗
Send me where? To Ad Seg? To the SHU?
总比被捅死好吧
Look. It's better than getting shanked, all right?
值得一试 管理层有你信任的人吗
It's worth a shot. You got somebody in the admin that you trust?
你性感吗
Are you sexy?
你性感吗
Are you sexy?
-你是个性感的混♥蛋♥ -没错
- You're a sexy motherfucker! - Yeah, I am.
-你是个性感的混♥蛋♥ -我是个性感的混♥蛋♥
- You are a sexy motherfucker! Yes! - I am a sexy motherfucker.
喂 你好 我是里克·霍普
Hello? Hi, this is Rick Hopper.
请帮我接通琳达·弗格森
I'd like to be transferred to Linda Ferguson, please.
你很会修图吧
You're proficient with Photoshop, yes?
-最好是重要的事 -琳达 你好
-This better be important. - Hi, Linda!
如果现在不方便 我可以晚点打来 还是...
Um, you know, I can call back if it's a bad time, or--
手抱胸还是放下来 放下来 对吧
Arms folded or unfolded? Unfolded, right?
因为我不想看起来像个地方新闻主播
Because I don't wanna look like a local news anchor.
还是我就像那样
Or do I?
可能我应该像那样
Maybe I do.
-我等着你说话呢 霍普先生 -我 我在...
-I'm waiting, Mr. Hopper. -Uh, yeah, I-- I was...
请问下任典狱长
I was wondering if you had given any thought
你有心仪的人选了吗
to, uh, who you were going to pick to be the next warden.
我明白了 别担心 霍普先生 你是首选
I see. Don't worry, Mr. Hopper, you're at the top of our list.
那太好了 我是首选 太好了
That's great. I'm at the top of the list. That's wonderful.
太棒了
Uh, yes!
说到这 你有能接替你
Speaking of, do you have any recommendations
作为警卫队长的推荐人选吗
for your replacement as head guard?
不好说
Uh, I don't know.
赫尔曼警官 斯蒂法诺维奇警官
Officer Hellman. Officer Stefanovic.
说实话 除了阿尔瓦雷斯都行
Uh, honestly, anybody but Alvarez.
阿尔瓦雷斯 西班牙裔的也挺不错
Alvarez, huh? A Hispanic could be interesting.
联邦政♥府♥非常鼓励员工多元化
There is a big federal incentive for diversity hires.
只是他也不是真的西班牙裔 所以...
Except for he's not really Hispanic, so--
很好 今天下午之前把名单发给我
Great. So just send me a list of names by this afternoon,
接下来就可以进行面试了
and we will get on with the interviews.
好的
Okay--
你骚爆了
You're a sexy motherfucker! Ahhh!
你给凯伦擦屁♥股♥不是为了我
You're not wiping Kellen's ass for me.
你这么做是为了不让你的宝宝腌在屎里
You're doing it so that your baby isn't marinating in shit.
就是的
Exactly.
金都不做这些
Kim won't even do it.
不 不 你一定是在开玩笑
Oh, no. No. You can't be serious.
她一闻到屎味就受不了
Well, she's very triggered by the smell.
让她想起了自己在印度的童年
It reminds her of her childhood in India.
狗屁 那纯粹是自私
Bullshit. That is straight-up selfishness.
你今天就得和她离婚
You have to divorce her today.
你呢 帕波
What about you, Piper?
-我 -是啊
-Me? -Yeah.
也聊聊你自己嘛
Why don't you tell us about yourself?
我们只知道你是内莉的小姑子
All we know about you is that you're Neri's sister-in-law.
不了 我没什么事好分享的
Oh, no. There's not much to tell.
拜托 我们超想感受别人的生活
Oh, please. We're desperate to live vicariously, okay?
所以就跟我们说说
So just tell us about
你所有的性生活 吸过的毒
all the sex that you're having. And the drugs.
我最近没怎么碰毒品了
Well, I haven't done very many drugs lately,
因为我...
because I just...
我没有
I haven't.
我也没怎么滚过床单了 因为我的妻子...
And I haven't been having very much sex, because my wife is...
我们是异地恋
I'm in a long-distance relationship.
-她在哪里 -非常远的地方
-Where is she? -Far away.
我前两个月只见过她一次
I've seen her once in the last two months.
-那是挺难熬的 -的确
-Oh, that's hard. - It is.
和一个见不到面的人维系感情
It's really hard to be in
真的很煎熬
a relationship with someone you never see.
然后你们最终见到对方的时候
And then there's all this pressure
各种压力都出现了
when you finally do see each other.
没错 就跟...
Exactly! It's like...
以前只要她没睡好 我都能听到
I used to hear it if she didn't get a good night's sleep.
现在我完全不知道
And now I have no idea...
她在做什么 或心情如何
what she's doing or how she's feeling,
我就是很担心她会有什么鲁莽的举动
and I'm just afraid she might do something reckless.
你跟一个鲁莽的人结婚了吗
Well, did you marry someone who does reckless things?
我带凯伦回家后
When I brought Kellen home,
不会让萨沙和她独处
I would not leave Sasha alone with her.
好吗 因为我太害怕了
Right? 'Cause I was so afraid.
我也不清楚自己在害怕什么
I don't know what I was afraid of.
害怕他会做出些我不会做的事
That he'd do something I wouldn't do?
但我必须提醒自己 我嫁的人很聪明
But I had to remind myself. I married someone smart.
而且我得相信他的判断
And I had to trust his judgment,
即使他跟我的行事风格完全不同
even if it wasn't exactly the way I'd do things.
谁想要来给内森哺乳
Who wants a turn nursing Nathan?
好了 都听好
All right, listen up!
快速讲几件事 然后就放你们回去闲晃
A few quick things, then I'll let you get back to goofing off.
最近几天流传着
There've been a lot of rumors
很多关于这里的流言
going around about the place the last couple days,
我想明确告诉大家
and I wanted to set the record straight.
监狱里会有些行政♥变♥动
There are gonna be some administrative changes to the prison.
临时典狱长菲格罗亚会离开我们
Interim Warden Figueroa will be leaving us.
-我没听到他说什么 -另外 我想告诉大家
-I didn't hear what he said. -Also, I wanted to inform you all
宝利通目前正在接收
that PolyCon is currently accepting applications
警卫长的职位申请
for the position of head guard.
有意愿者
If you'd like to be considered,
可以把申请表投进
there will be a bin in the break room
休息室的箱子中
where you can drop off your application forms.
所以会有两个警卫长吗
Are we to understand that there will be two head guards?
并不是
Not quite.
霍普 霍普
Hopper. Hopper.
霍普典狱长
Warden Hopper!
我感觉自己能胜任一切
I feel like I can accomplish anything!
好了 冷静下来 好吗
Okay, all right. Settle down, all right?
还没有正式确定
Nothing is official yet.
最后 如果你们有任何
And lastly, if you have any information
偷运毒品入狱的消息
regarding the drugs coming into the prison,
一定要直接向我汇报
be sure to come directly to me.
很感激大家协助我让这里成为无毒监狱
I appreciate your assistance in keeping this place drug-free.
好吗 现在都回去工作吧
All right? Now back to work
不然我要正式解雇你们了
before I make it my first official act to fire the lot of you!
我不了解警卫队长这个职位 感觉很头大
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表