剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Come on, man. Don't act like you don't think about it.
在每个孤身一人的夜晚
Every night you're in here alone.
不 因为胡思乱想只会让自己煎熬
Nah. 'Cause thinking about shit fucks you up.
拿去吧
Here.
这东西能让你在一堆糟心事中好受点
This shit is gonna make you feel good inside the bad.
不用了
No, man.
你不想要毒品 但你又找我要毒品
You don't want the drugs? But you want the drugs.
我是说 在往后人生中的每个夜晚
I mean, it's every night for the rest of your life.
在同一个格子间里望着一成不变的一片漆黑
Looking at the same fucking darkness in the same fucking box.
那是两万个夜晚啊
It's 20,000 nights.
-你还算过 -你有听明白我说什么吗
-You did the math? -Are you fucking hearing me?
我不会靠吸毒度日的 好吗
I'm not gonna bump my way through this, all right?
我在这每被多关一天 他们就赢了
Every day that I'm in here, they win.
你自杀他们不更是赢了吗
Well, don't they win if you take your life away?
不 他们想我活着 好让我继续蹲监狱
No. They want me alive so I can stay in prison.
你不觉得这有多痛苦吗
Don't you feel how fucked up that is?
但如果我死了 我就不在监狱了
But if I'm not alive, then I'm not in prison.
这是唯一能让我
That's the only way that I
掌控自己人生的方法了
can have some kind of control over my own life.
但你这么做 你的人生就结束了
But if you do this, then your life is over.
你是心理医生还是毒贩
Are you a therapist or a dealer?
-毒贩 -那就对了
- I'm a dealer. - All right.
你还是要跟其他人一样付钱
You're gonna pay the price like everybody else in here.
-多少 -一千块
- How much? - A G.
-你是在玩我吗 -没有
- Are you fucking kidding me? - Mmm-mmm.
我以为只有你能了解我
I thought you would understand, out of all these people.
如果我又害一个人吸毒过量
Well, if I get another OD in there,
警♥察♥会搞得我更难
the cops are gonna make it even harder
运毒品进来了
for me to get drugs in here.
你知道我得花多久才能凑齐这么多钱吗
You know how long it's gonna take me to find that kind of money?
你着急去其他什么地方吗
You got somewhere to be?
没关系
It's cool.
这些是你用来做纸板模型热气球的吗
These for your papier-maché hot-air balloon?
准备把它们撕成纸条 塞进我的枕头让它更松软
Gonna tear those into scraps and use them to fluff up my pillow.
它们唯一的用处了
Only thing they're good for.
你能回避下吗
Do you mind?
"朗读的艺术"
"Art of Spoken Word."
狗屁艺术
Art of my ass.
"迷上针织"
"Hooked on Crochet."
"恢复性司法 同过去和解"
"Restorative Justice: Reconciling with Your Past."
让我们坐成一圈 一起哭诉吧
Oh, let's sit in a circle and cry about it.
你没有任何后悔的事吗
So you don't have any regrets about anything?
木已成舟
What's done is done.
人是无法回到过去的
Now, you can't get back your past
就跟你找不回冲走了的大便一样
any more than you can get back your turds once you flush 'em.
前提是马桶没堵
Provided the toilet ain't clogged.
或许是找不回来 但...
Maybe you can't get it back, but...
那做些弥补呢...
what about...making amends?
和解
Reconciliation?
没那回事
No such thing.
大姐 拜托了 我们得处理下蟑螂的问题了
Dude, come on. We got to do something about the roaches.
别那么怕蟑螂
Don't be so afraid of 'em.
它们是生活的勇者 非常勤劳
They're survivors. They're industrious.
如果逼不得已 它们甚至不害怕吃掉自己
And if it comes down to it, they're not afraid to eat their own.
这个我们都知道
You and I know all about that.
我们对自身又了解多少
What do we know about ourselves?
恢复性司法能帮我们理解
Restorative justice can help us understand
为什么我们会做出那些行为
why we did what we did.
可以帮我们体会到自身行为
It can help us feel the effects of our actions
对那些我们可能伤害到的人产生的影响 在...
on the people we may have hurt. In this--
但我喜欢你在宣传册里说的
But I like what it says in the pamphlet.
你犯下的罪行不能定义你
You are not your crime.
对的 但你犯下的罪行是你自己的一部分
True. But your crime is a part of you.
在这堂课上 我们将努力
In this class, we'll do the work
为我们自身行为承担起责任
to take responsibility for our actions.
所以我们就是来这感受自己有多糟糕的
Yeah, so we just come here and feel bad about ourselves.
你可以为自己所有作为承担责任的同时
You can take responsibility for something you did
不为感到罪过
and not feel bad about yourself.
有时候我做了让女朋友很难过的事情
Sometimes I do things that make my girlfriend feel bad.
-比如什么事 -太差劲了
- Like what? - So bad.
比如 比如说我忘记了她的生日
Oh, say-- say I forgot her birthday,
因为我一开始就不知道
because I didn't know it to begin with
而她在我眼中就像仙女一样
and she seems kind of immortal to me,
不像有生日的真实人类
not like a real human who would have a birthday.
但那让她难过
But that made her feel bad.
我无心伤害她 但伤害已造成
And I didn't intend to cause harm, but I did.
我可以为此负责
I could take responsibility for that
同时也饶过自己 因为人都会搞砸
and also give myself a break because we all fuck up.
这是你在这里的原因吗 因为你搞砸了
Is that why you're here? Because you fucked up?
你不就是那个
Yeah, aren't you the warden
没控制住那个渣渣监狱的典狱长吗
who lost control of the cookie prison?
我来这 是因为我在利奇菲尔德
I'm here because I had a
有着极其丰富的经验
variety of experiences at Litchfield
我希望这些经验能帮我成为一名有用的导师
that I hope make me helpful as a facilitator.
但是 这个目标需要我们的共同努力
But, uh, we're all on this journey together.
我们怎么可能和伤害我们的人一起努力
How can we be on a journey together with someone who harmed us?
故意伤害我们
On purpose.
比如贝特
Named Beth.
理论上来说 那个人需要接受自己的罪行
Hypothetically, that person needs to accept their guilt
然后看有没有办法做出补偿
and see if there's a way to make restitution.
这里正是做出补偿的完美地方
And this is the perfect place to do that.
这个话题我们之后会进行更详细地讨论...
But we will talk more about that in...
应该是在第六周的时候
I think it's-- it's week six.
上面说第七周我们会和受害者见面
It says in week seven that we meet our victims.
所以 是他们会来这探视吗
So, like, they come here to visit?
这项并不适用于所有人
Well, it's not possible in every case.
比如贝特
Like for Beth.
因为她杀死了自己的孩子 所以受害者死了
'Cause she killed her kids, so they're dead.
先不要想的太远
Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
我们先来读读
Let's read about some of the differences
恢复性司法同刑事司法的不同之处
between restorative justice and criminal justice.
是在文件夹的第三页
Uh, it's page three in the folder.
德盖特女士 你可以先读给我们听听吗
Ms. Doggett, will you start us off?
好的
All right.
"刑事司法采取惩罚性及对'康'性..."
"Criminal justice takes a punitive and adverserial--"
我觉得应该是"对抗性"
I think it's "Adversarial."
你觉得 我觉得应该你来读
You think? And I think you should read it.
"刑事司法采取惩罚性..."
"Criminal justice takes a punitive..."
-有什么消息吗 -我又试了一次 没回应
- Any news? - I tried again. No answer.
我联♥系♥不上他们 除了上学
I can't seem to catch 'em between school
胡里奥要练足球 本尼要锻炼
and Julio's soccer practice, Benny's PT.
但他们还在尝试
But they're working on it.
洛德丝也在一直打电♥话♥
And Lourdes is making some phone calls, too.
-弗娜卡有找到我妈妈吗 -有 但是...
- Did Flaca find my mom? -Yeah, but--
没开始放饭之前不要打开窗户
Don't open the window till you're ready for business.
她们会一齐涌过来
They swarm.
不要聚在一起 回去
No congregating. Get back.
莫里洛没来 我们需要帮手
Morello's not here. We need extra help.
她们以前和我一起工作过
They used to work with me.
我可以给你安排一个 但没有报酬
I'll give you one. But they don't get paid.
我的理解是她们都是
My understanding is they don't wanna work
无利不起早
if there's nothing in it for them.
一向如此
Typical.
-你去吧 -我去
- You go. - I'll go.
不客气
You're welcome.
莫里洛去哪了 别跟我说她情愿去刷厕所
Where is Morello? And don't tell me she'd rather scrub toilets.
黄毛说医务室 我问怎么了
So Ginger said medical. I asked why,
然后她回我 "情况不好 米你事"
and she said, "Bad case of nunya."
我听说这病要把脚趾弄断才能治 可怜的孩子
I heard they have to break your toe to fix that. Poor girl.
不 不 不 你说的那是拇囊炎
No, no, no. You're thinking of bunions.
这是"米你事" 就是"关你屁事"
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表