剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
找个能盖过我以前那个老板的更大更猛的毒枭
Find a bigger, tougher new kingpin who can beat up my old kingpin.
-这可不好笑 -这不是个笑话
- That's not funny. - It's not a joke.
我有资格做什么呢
What am I qualified to do?
我没有工作 害怕离开自己的公♥寓♥
I have... I have no job. I'm afraid to leave my apartment.
因为我太怕黑
I got so used to sleeping with the lights on
现在已经习惯了开灯睡
that I'm totally freaked out by the dark.
我的缓刑官是个笑话 他叫大卫·克罗克特
My probation officer is a joke. His name is David Crockett.
大卫·克罗克特是我的缓刑官
Davy fucking Crockett is my probation officer.
跟电影《大卫克罗传》重名吗
The King of the Wild Frontier?
这个肥臀佬整天就知道坐着
King of sitting on his fat fucking ass,
往嘴里塞蛋糕卷
stuffing his face with Swiss rolls,
巴不得逮到我做出犯傻的违规行为
hoping to bust me for some stupid infraction.
保护缓刑犯
You'd think that part of his job
原本该是他的职责之一
would be protecting his probies, you know?
没人在乎前科犯
Nobody gives a shit about ex-cons.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
-我要逃走 -不行
- I'm skipping town. - You can't.
我别无选择 这些人知道我住在哪
I don't have a choice. These people know where I live.
所以我才想见你
That's why I wanted to see you.
帕波 我走了之后 就没法回头了
When I go, Piper, I can't come back.
我得销声匿迹
I have to just disappear.
你不能离开我
You can't leave me.
帕波 我身处危险之中
Piper, I'm in danger.
但我只剩你一个人了
But I don't have anyone left.
对不起 帕波
I'm sorry, Piper.
我为所有的一切向你道歉
I'm sorry for all of it.
虽说我劣迹斑斑
I know that my track record is shit...
但我真心爱你
but I really do love you.
好吧 我恨你
Yeah, well, I hate you.
不 你不恨我
No, you don't.
对
No.
我不恨你
No, I don't.
你好 瘾君子
Hey, junkie.
你好 混♥蛋♥叛徒
Hey, you traitorous piece of shit.
该洗涤一下你那肮脏的灵魂了
It's time to start scrubbing that dirty little soul of yours.
这我倒不担心
Well, I wouldn't worry about it too much.
我在用玉米糖浆慢性自杀
I'm slowly killing myself with corn syrup.
大♥波♥ 你出♥卖♥♥♥了她
Boo, you sold her out.
她躺在医院里也有你的一份责任
You're part of why she's lying in that hospital bed.
听着
All right, look.
你得弥补才行
You need to make it right.
你想让我怎么做
What do you want me to do about it?
用我的左屁♥股♥蛋子把帕克闷死在睡梦中吗
Smother Parker in her sleep with my left ass cheek?
我爱人 不打人
I'm a lover, not a fighter.
得了吧
Aw, come on.
你最知道伤害某人的方法有千万种
You, of all people, know there's a million ways to hurt someone.
所以告诉我这个老朋友 她把她的东西♥藏♥在哪了
So tell your old pal, Nicky, where she stashes her shit.
挖出你最后一丝未泯的忠诚吧
Find that last shred of loyalty.
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪啊
Where are you?
这是怎么回事
What... What's going on, yo?
我找不到它了 我知道原本就在这里
I can't find it! I know it was here.
现在不在了 我知道原本就在这里
Now it's not here. I know it was here!
22左 14右 9左 我知道原本就在这里
Twenty-two left, 14 right, 9 left. I know it was here!
-你的锁吗 -嘘
- Your lock? - Shh!
锁美人
Lady Locksley.
妈的 我觉得她可能做坏事了
Oh, shit. I think she might've done something bad.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我觉得是我♥干♥的
I think I did it.
我觉得自己袭击了那个俄♥罗♥斯♥老太
I think I attacked that Russian lady,
一下又一下地打了她
and hit and hit and hit her!
你"觉得"
Yo, you think?
苏珊娜 如果是你干的 难道你不该"知道"吗
Suzanne, if you done it, don't you think you would know?
不 我不总知道自己在干什么
No, I don't always know what I'm doing.
有时候我会屏蔽一些事情 某些坏事
You know, sometimes I block stuff out, some bad stuff like...
比如我那次对我邻居做的那件事
like that time I did the thing to my neighbor.
听起来你并没把那件事屏蔽掉
It don't sound like you blocked that out.
确实没有
Well... no.
那件事还历历在目 但维说是我♥干♥的
That one's still pretty vivid. But Vee says I did it.
苏珊娜 维是个骗子
Yo, Suzanne... Vee is a liar.
不是
No. No, no, no.
不是
No, no, no.
她说的是实话 这是她告诉我的
She is a truth teller. She told me that.
她说 我们说真的
She says... we're straight up.
建立在诚实和忠诚的基础上
Built on a foundation of honesty and loyalty.
我看是建立在屁话的基础上
Yo, built on a foundation of bullshit, more like.
你觉得那个女人对你忠诚吗
You think that woman loyal to you?
她在耍你 这场游戏是玩真的
She is playing you, and this game is for serious.
如果你这次顶了罪 就要去重刑监狱
You take the blame on this, you going to max.
你会被判谋杀未遂
You getting rapped with attempted murder.
你什么都没干 为什么要顶罪呢
Yo, why would you take the blame when you ain't done nothing?
那个女人是恶魔
That woman is evil
她想陷害你 伤害你
and she's trying to frame you and do you harm...
你不准说她坏话
No, don't you dare speak ill of her!
她告诉过我你会说坏话
You know, she told me you'd say bad things.
她警告过我 现在被她说中了
Yeah, she warned me, and now here you are doing just that.
-苏珊娜 -所以
- Suzanne. - So...
我觉得你最好走吧
I think you'd better go.
你这个可怜疯狂的大傻瓜
You poor, crazy fool.
不
No.
我没疯
I am not crazy.
我这叫独特
I am unique.
以前有部电视剧
There used to be this show on TV
讲的是不知道自己怀了孕的女孩们
about girls who, like, had no idea they were pregnant.
我总是想"是有可能啊
And I always thought, "Yeah, I could see that.
你们有点发胖 觉得自己不再性感了"
You're kind of chunky. You don't feel so hot, anyway."
但我现在觉得这纯属瞎扯
But now I'm calling bullshit on it.
我也没太显怀
I mean, I'm... I'm not all that popping out or anything.
阿蕾达说我们家的女人把孩子怀在屁♥股♥里
Aleida says the women in our family carry in our ass,
但我能感觉到她
but... I feel her.
我真的能感觉到她
I really feel her in there.
达娅 我...
Daya, I, uh...
我不能告诉别人
I can't tell anyone.
不 听我说
No, look. Listen to me.
菲格出事了
Something happened with Fig.
挪用公♥款♥还是什么的
Embezzling or something.
卡普托要升职了
Caputo's getting promoted.
他说我也会拿到升职
He says that I'm looking at a promotion, too.
现在承认这件事太不理智了
It'll be crazy to come clean right now.
这意味着我们能赚更多钱
This means more money for us.
这意味着你当不成孩子的父亲
This means you can't be the dad.
别这样 宝贝 我们会想出办法的
Come on, baby. Look, hey, we'll figure it out.
别把菲格的事说出去 好吗
Don't say anything about the Fig thing, okay?
现在还是个秘密
It's still on the down-low.
你之前在找借口
Well, you were looking for an excuse.
而这次升职加薪是最好的借口
I guess this raise/promotion thing is as good as any.
我这不是在找借口
I'm not looking for an excuse.
我爱你 约翰
I love you, John...
但你是个缩头乌龟
but you're a pussy.
我得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work.
达娅
Daya...
达娅 我是支潜力股
Daya, I'm a man on the rise.
我不是...
I'm not a...
说真的 别把菲格的事说出去 好吗
Seriously, don't say anything about the Fig thing, okay?
这是个秘密
It was told to me in confidence.
拜托了
Please?
这么说菲格出局了
So Fig's out?
我就知道那个皮包骨头的婊♥子♥在捣鬼
I knew that skinny puta was pulling some shit.
她从来笑不露齿
She never smile with her teeth.
不能相信一个笑不露齿的婊♥子♥
Can't trust a bitch don't smile with her teeth.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表