剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Who's pathetic now?
天啊
Oh, God!
来吧 来吧
Go ahead. Go ahead.
这地方让我变坏了
This place is getting to me.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你刚想用保鲜膜勒死我
You just tried to strangle me with plastic wrap
好让自己能在监狱里卖♥♥睫毛膏
so that you can sell mascara in jail.
这真蠢
This is stupid.
你想要什么都拿走吧 我还在乎什么
Take what you want. What do I care?
我想证明什么呢
What am I trying to prove?
我俩井水不犯河水 好吗
You keep yours, I'll keep mine, all right?
我们已经在这里闹得太厉害了
We've got enough fucking hell in here already.
休战
Truce.
休战
Truce.
你就不能在干点儿的地方杀我吗
You couldn't try to kill me someplace drier?
天啊
Oh, God.
你知道我现在想要什么吗
Oh, you know what I want right now?
什么
What?
天啊 炸♥弹♥冰棍
Oh, God, a Bomb Pop.
老娘要一根冰棍
I need a fucking popsicle.
红色白色蓝色 很爱国
Red, white, and blue. Very patriotic.
你现在觉得很爱国吗
You feeling patriotic now?
拜托 记得我教给你的
Come on, now, remember what I taught you.
对自己的女人要像对女王一样
Always treat your lady like a queen.
你去帮我买♥♥
You go get it for me,
我也许会让你再来一次最后那花式
I might let you do that last thing again.
-擦 -去吧
- Fuck. - Go on, now.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, baby.
你好啊 RJ
What's up, RJ?
我什么也没做
I ain't done nothin', man.
我只是要去买♥♥冰淇淋 就这样
I'm just going to get ice cream. That's it.
-接住了 -搞毛啊
- Catch. - What the fuck?
麦克马伦♥公♥园的台阶上有个潜逃者
I got a runner on the steps at McMullen Park.
非裔美国人 男性 20出头
African-American male, early 20's,
持有武器 有侵略性
armed and aggressive.
请求支援
Request backup.
别 求你别这样做
Oh, no. Please don't do this, man.
拜托了 警官 不要...
Please, Officer, don't...
你是要来帮忙 还是要站在那里吓坏我
You gonna help or just stand there creepin' me out?
滚你的
Fuck you.
维会对我做什么
So, what's Vee gonna do to me?
她不会对你做什么的
She ain't gonna do nothin' to you.
好吧
Right.
她把我赶走了
She threw me out.
这就是你想要的 对吧
That's what you wanted, ain't it?
你赢了
You win.
我这辈子唯一关心我的人
The only person that ever looked out for me in my entire life,
你让她不理我了
you got her back to turn.
唯一的吗
The only person?
滚你的
Well, fuck you.
你毁了一切
You ruined everything.
你就不能安心当我朋友
You... you couldn't just be my friend.
你非得搞砸一切
You gotta... you gotta go turn it wrong.
你得...想脱我的衣服
You gotta... Wanna take off my clothes...
天啊 我什么时候跟你提过那种事
Oh, God, when did I ever say a word to you about...
你说了 你说了很多话
You said... you said plenty of words.
你就不能让我拥有一件东西
You couldn't let me have one damn thing to myself.
她不是个好人 美味姐
She's not a good person, Taystee.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你毁了我的生活
You fucked up my life.
我受够了
I'm done.
你现在就要这样走了吗
You just gonna walk away now, too?
搞什么...
What the...
天啊 天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
对不起 珀比
I'm sorry, P.
-对不起 -我知道
- I'm sorry. - I know.
-对不起 -我知道 我知道
- I'm sorry. - I know. I know.
你想解释一下吗
You want to explain?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表