剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
她长什么样
What does she look like?
1.75米 黑长发 戴黑框眼镜
5'9", long black hair... secretary glasses.
她名叫艾丽克斯·沃斯
Her name is Alex Vause.
你愿意付出什么代价
What are you willing to give?
吻一下吗
A kiss?
这事很重要
This is important.
我能感觉的到
I can feel that.
好吧 帮你打个飞机吗
Okay, with my hand?
我是个捕食者 贱♥人♥
I'm a predator, bitch.
你主动献身就没意思了
Ain't no fun if you offer.
但在这种地方你根本
Well, there's nowhere for
没机会对我实施暴♥力♥侵犯
you to violently assault me in private here.
你到底想要什么
So what do you want?
你的内♥裤♥
Your panties.
他们还没发过新的
They haven't given us new ones yet.
我身上这条已经穿了4天了
I've been wearing these for four days.
那就更好了
Even better.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
艾丽克斯·沃斯
Alex Vause.
对于一个面临最后期限的女孩来说
For a girl with a deadline,
你还真有时间跑去跟那个枪手交朋友
you sure got a lot of time for socializing with the gun over there.
-这可不是个游戏 -枪
- This ain't a game. - Gun?
我朋友跟他在外面是认识的 他是个职业杀手
My girl know him from the outside. He kill people for money.
他是个杀手吗
He's a hitman?
我还以为他是个强♥奸♥犯呢 真是松了一口气
Oh, I thought he was a rapist. I'm so relieved.
你♥他♥妈♥真古怪
You fuckin' weird.
你得告诉我你是什么时候出生的
I need you to tell me what time you were born.
-我不知道 -快告诉我
- I don't know. - Tell me!
11:42
11:42.
-上午还是晚上 -上午
- A.M. Or P.M.? - A.M.
地点
Where?
康涅狄格州
Connecticut.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实 你进监狱了还挺令人惊讶的
You know, it's surprising you're in prison.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
通常来说 入狱的人
Typically, people in prison
都是被一股强大的力量牵引进了迷途
have been led astray by a powerful force.
但你的星象中并非如此
That's not in your chart.
会遇到熊和水 但不会进监狱
Bears and water, but not prison.
你确定你给我的信息都是正确的吗
You're sure you gave me all the right information?
很确定
Positive.
好吧 那我再检查一下
All right. Well, I gotta re-examine this then
因为你的第一宫和第十二宫绝对有点问题
because there's definitely some shit in your first and 12th houses.
在你的成长发育期发生过一些偏移
Something askew in your formative years.
你是被一股强大的力量引入迷途的吗
Were you led astray by a powerful force?
我把我女友的舌头咬下来吞掉了
I bit my girlfriend's tongue off and swallowed it.
那是我人生跌落之路的开始
Well, that was the beginning of the fall.
完全是盛怒难抑造成的
Pretty straightforward manic rage stuff.
倒也说得通 白羊宫上升
Makes sense. Aries rising.
抱歉 我不是想没礼貌 但我有事得先走了
Excuse me. I don't mean to be rude but I gotta go.
我喜欢你这股劲
I'm liking that hustle!
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯
Alex.
艾丽克斯 你到这儿来干什么
Alex, what are you doing here?
你当时也在场吗 你看到我们了吗
Were you there? Did you see us?
她死了
She's dead.
我杀死了她 对不对
I killed her, didn't I?
-她死了 -你在说些什么呢
- She's dead. - What're you talk...
-杀了谁 你在说些什么呢 -佩萨塔琪
- Killed who? What are you talking about? - Pennsatucky.
什么 佩萨塔琪根本没死啊
What? Pennsatucky's not dead.
你确实把她打得够狠的
You fucked her up pretty good...
但那个臭婊♥子♥还活得好好的呢
but that piece of shit is very much alive.
你确定吗
You know that for sure?
我在洗衣房♥工作
I work in the laundry.
每天都有关于塔琪的病情恢复报告
Everyday there's a fucking progress report on Tucky.
小帕 你这人有很多特征
Pipes, you are many things,
但绝对没有杀人狂这一项
murderess is not one of them.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没有杀死她吗
I didn't kill her?
我没有杀死她吗
I didn't kill her?
没有 恭喜了
Nope, congratulations.
那你被关到这儿来干什么
So, what are you doing here?
那我被关在这儿干什么
What am I doing here?
为了庭审啊 傻瓜
For the trial, dumbass.
庭审 什么庭审啊
Trial? What fucking trial?
库巴的案子 他被引渡了
Kubra's. He's been extradited.
那意味着这一切都只是暂时的吗
So that means that all of this is only temporary?
天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊 我真是松了一口气
Oh, my God, I'm so relieved.
我就知道是这样
I mean, I knew.
我知道我被关禁闭时想得太多有点发疯了
I knew I went a little crazy while I was in the SHU,
但是 被押送到这里来
but, man, coming in here
一无所知 却以为...
and not knowing but thinking...
我真的处于崩溃的边缘了
I was really on the brink.
你恨我的
You hate me.
突然处于这种境况中 我都忘了你恨我了
In all of this shit, I forgot that you hate me.
但你还在跟我说话
But you're talking to me.
这意味着你不再恨我了吗
So does this mean you don't hate me anymore?
那意味着我今天暂时放下怨恨了
It means that I'm not holding grudges today.
见到你我很高兴
I'm happy to see you.
不准触摸
No touching!
艾丽克斯 快抓住那个
Ooh, Alex, get that!
-什么 -快抓住那个虫子
- What? - Get that bug!
它爬得很慢 而且个头很大
Oh, it's a slow one and it's a big one.
艾丽克斯 它是只体型庞大的慢蟑螂
Alex, it's a biggie slow!
快点啊 它或许会成为尤达的
Come on, it might be Yoda!
老天啊
Jesus Christ!
关禁闭把你脑子搞出毛病来了吧
The SHU really did do a number on you.
好吧 我欠我室友的
All right. I owe my bunkie,
她一天拉4次屎 没错 4次 当着大家面就拉
who takes four shits a day, yes, four, out in the open,
我欠她一只能运送香烟的蟑螂
I owe her a cigarette-toting roach
否则她会在我脸上纹身的
or she's gonna sic tattoo face on me.
庭审是什么时候
When is the trial?
就现在吧 他们随时都可能叫我们
Now, I guess. They can call us in any minute.
听着
Listen...
我们不能说我们认识库巴
we cannot say that we knew Kubra.
什么
What?
报复简直是他商业模式的一部分 明白吗
Revenge is part of his business model, okay?
变♥态♥的疯狂报复 记得与他撇清关系
Sick, deep revenge. Disassociate.
你从不认识他 你从没见过他
You never knew him. You never fucking met him.
那意味着在宣誓下撒谎
That means lying under oath.
天啊 真的很难跟上你的是否黑白观
Jesus, it is so hard to keep up with what's black and white with you.
库巴绝不会因为这事被消灭的
Kubra is never going down for this.
根本没有正义可言 帕波
There is no justice, Piper.
你到现在还不明白这一点吗
Don't you know that by now?
我们要为了自保而撒谎
So we will lie to protect ourselves...
反正我会的
or I will...
我希望你也这样做
and I hope you do, too.
你知道我爸出轨了吗
Did you know my dad cheats on my mom?
不知道 你是怎么知道的
No, how'd you know that?
我看到他吻别的女人 然后他们一起上了车
I saw him kiss another woman and then they got in a car together.
真的 他是个伪君子
Yeah, he's pretty much a big hypocrite.
很高端的词汇啊
Oh, big word.
才刚学到的
Just learned it.
然后我告诉了我妈 她竟然生我的气了
And then I told my mom and she got mad at me!
我被禁足了
I got grounded.
如果你仔细想想的话
Well, now, if you really think about it,
你能想象出你妈妈做出其他反应吗
could you imagine your mom having any other reaction?
不 不能
No, not really.
你是在说我应该闭嘴吗
Are you saying I should've shut up?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表