剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
光头黑妹可是报名了哦
Bald blacky signed up.
不报
Nah.
你要我报名吗
You want me to sign up?
我可以监视她 就像间谍眼
I could keep an eye on her, like a... like an eye-spyer.
对 你是可以
Yeah, baby, you do that.
-安全地带 谢谢 -这个想法不错
- Safe Place! Thank you. - That is some good thinking.
-我会永远为你着想 -你们好啊
- My brain will always be there for you. - Hey, y'all.
好让你不必操劳
Thinking things... so you don't have to.
安全地带报名 最后一次机会 有人报吗
Safe Place sign-up, last call over here, anyone?
宾州白妞
Hey, Pennsabama!
等我
Wait up.
我知道什么样的广播故事很精彩
I know what makes a great radio story.
阿♥拉♥斯加是一个有趣的地方
Alaska's an interesting place.
如果我认为没人想听
I wouldn't have gone there
我就不会到那里去了
if I thought nobody wanted to hear about it.
皮特 你能过来坐下吗
Pete, can you come sit down?
但我还在发泄怒气呢
But I'm still venting!
我们有话想对你说
We wanna talk to you about something.
感觉有诈
I sense an ambush here.
过来坐
Come sit.
我不是酒鬼
I'm not an alcoholic.
我是澳洲人
I'm Australian.
坐下
Sit down.
我们不在乎你是否喝酒
We don't care if you drink.
好的
Okay, so...
你不在的时候 我和莱瑞经常在一起
while you were away, Larry and I spent a lot of time together.
我知道 然后呢
Right. And?
然后
And...
我们变得亲密
we became close.
比以前更亲密
Closer than before.
好吧
Okay.
这真尴尬
This is awkward.
不 伙计
No, mate.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
-是吗 -是的
- You do? - Yeah.
我又不是傻瓜
I'm not an idiot.
你们觉得我会不知道你们的小秘密吗
You think I don't know what's going on here?
这完全是意外
It's nothing we ever planned.
当然是
Of course not.
一切都合情合理
I mean, it all makes sense.
你 波丽
You... Polly...
还有我
and me.
还有你
And you?
对啊 我们都是朋友嘛
Why not? We're all friends.
不 皮特 我们不是要玩3P
No, Pete, this isn't about having a threesome.
不是吗 我理解错了
No? My bad.
那是什么
What is it?
我要离开你
I'm leaving you.
为了他吗
Uh, for him?
我们没有开始很久
It hasn't been going on long.
你
You...
让我戴绿帽了
cuckolded me?
我从没这么想过
I never thought of it that way.
你
You...
趁我不在的时候上了我老婆
fucked my wife without me being there, too.
你让我戴绿帽了
You cuckolded me!
皮特 我们就实话实说吧
Pete, let's admit something.
我一有孩子 你就跑了
The moment I had the baby, you bailed.
你没准备好像成年人那样负起责任
You're not ready to be a grown-up.
所以小三就准备好了吗
And rebound boy is?
莱瑞出现了
Larry fucking shows up.
你觉得这对我很容易吗
Look, you think this is easy?
我要结束一段婚姻 他要结束一段感情
I'm ending a marriage, he's ending a relationship,
我上了我最好朋友的未婚夫
I fucked my best friend's fiance.
但这是真的
But it's real.
我觉得我们的相爱
And... I think it's the best thing
是发生在我们身上最棒的事情
that's ever happened to both of us.
我之所以离开
I went away...
是想为我们儿子成材
so I could be somebody for our son.
拜托 皮特
Come on, Pete...
你知道这不是真的 你离开是因为
you know that's not true. You went away because...
妈的
Shit!
用不着你来告诉我
Don't tell me what I know.
-皮特 -该死的
- Pete! - Fuck!
该死的
Oh, fuck!
-天啊 -妈的
- Oh. Oh, my God. - Shit.
你有空吗
You got a minute?
干嘛 你找不到你其他妈妈了吗
What, you can't find your other mommy nowhere?
开玩笑啦
Kidding.
怎么了
What?
那破事发生后 你应该飘飘然啊
You should be walking on air, the way this shit turned out.
什么破事
The way what shit turned out?
-有人因为我要坐牢了 -话是没错
- There's a dude going to jail because of me. - Yeah...
但至少你和小矮子可以一瘸一拐朝着夕阳奔去
but at least you and Stumpy get to limp off into the sunset.
我现在都不愿看他
I can't even fucking look at him.
而且大家都知道我怀孕了
And now everybody knows I'm pregnant.
这样下去可不行
That is never gonna work.
我真是太笨了
I'm so fucking stupid.
没关系
Hey, it's all right.
没事的
It's all right.
很多人都笨
A lot of people are stupid
但还是生活还是过得很充实多彩
and still live full, productive lives.
至少你知道你有钱拿
At least you know you're getting paid.
有钱拿
Paid?
天啊 姑娘 我难道什么都没教过你吗
Oh, Jesus, girl, didn't I teach you nothing?
你被狱卒强♥奸♥了 你可以告政♥府♥
You get raped by a guard, you get to sue the government.
更棒的是 你怀孕了
Plus, even better, you got a baby...
这就意味着曼多萨会给你抚养费
which means child support from Mendez
你还可以勒索瘸子给钱
and extortion money from Gimpy.
我跟你说 这次强♥奸♥
I'm telling you, this rape...
是这辈子发生在你身上最棒的事情
is the best thing that ever happened to you.
那些贱♥货♥在背后说你的唯一原因就是出于嫉妒
The only reason them bitches is talking is because they jealous.
可是宝宝出生后没有爸爸怎么办
And then what happens when the baby ends up with no daddy?
又是一个生长贫民窟的娃
Another fucking barrio baby.
别那样想
You don't think about that.
你当初也不是在非传统的环境中长大的
You was raised in a non-traditional setting...
你现在不也好好的吗
and you turned out great.
谢谢你安慰我
Thanks, Ma.
别客气
Sure, no problem.
等有钱的时候 别忘了我就行
Just remember me when them checks start comin' in.
利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的一个犯人
An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison
给你打来电♥话♥
is attempting to contact you.
接听请按1
To accept this call, please press one.
你在信中声称
So, in your letter,
你曾试图为我争取跟你一样的协议
you claim you tried to ask if I could get the same deal you got,
但你却没有解释为什么
but what you failed to explain is why
我按照你教的一字一句陈述证词
after you coached me in exactly what to say in my testimony,
你却说了跟我完全相反的话
you suddenly do an about-face and say the exact opposite thing.
你是想听长点的解释还是短点的
You want the long version or the short version?
短的吧 你只有一分钟
I want the short version. You have one minute.
就这样吗
It's like that, huh?
不 我的电♥话♥卡快没钱了
No, my... phone credit is running low.
帕波 我当时获刑的时间比你还长
Look, Piper... I was facing more time than you.
我律师跟我说 我的证词可以将库巴关进监狱
My lawyer told me that my testimony would put Kubra away...
一定可以
for sure...
还说我当天就可以获释
and that I could walk that same day.
恭喜你啊
Congratulations.
你的律师比莱瑞的爸爸强多了
Your lawyer is a better lawyer than Larry's dad.
才不是
No, he isn't.
他错了 库巴无罪释放了
He was wrong. Kubra walked.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表