剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
真希望我有个手♥机♥都给你们拍下来
Man, I wish I had a phone to record this shit.
看你的阴蒂下面 主洞前面
Now, look underneath your clit, before the main hole.
或者是上面的里侧
Or like, just inside the top of it.
我还是什么都看不到啊
Man, I still can't see shit down here.
有好多一层层的东西
It's like too many, like, flappy-flap thingies.
-天呐 -你是怎么知道的
- Oh, God. - How do you know all this?
我近距离看到过足够多的女人私处
Yo, I've been up close and personal with my share of pussy.
你要我指给你看吗
Yeah, you want me to just show you?
不用 我自己来就行 告诉我在哪
No! No, no, no. I can do it. Just, just tell me where.
就在大洞洞里头
Okay, right inside the big ol' hole
还有一个洞洞 一个小洞洞
there's another hole. Like, a little one.
什么 我以为是完全独♥立♥的另一个洞洞呢
Wait, what? I thought you said it was a whole other hole.
是洞洞里面的洞洞
It's a hole in a hole.
天呐 那个洞不是在洞洞里
For the love of God, girls, the hole is not inside the hole.
你有阴♥道♥ 然后有阴蒂
You have your vagina proper, then you have your clitoris.
尿道在阴蒂和阴♥道♥之间
The urethra is located between the clit and the vagina,
在小阴♥唇♥里
inside the labia minora.
-真的假的 -真的
- For real? - For real.
我自己设计过一个 都画好图纸了
I designed one myself. Had plans drawn up and everything.
我当年见过不少奇形怪状的阴♥道♥
I seen some funky punani in my day.
我才不要听天由命呢
I'm not gonna leave that shit up to chance.
给 好好照照看 你会看到的
Here. Take a long look, honey. You'll see what I'm talking about.
天呐 我♥操♥啊
Oh, my God. Holy shit!
她说得对啊
Yo, y'all, she's right.
好可爱啊
It's cute.
-我要下个看 -我也要
- I'm next! - Yeah! Me, too.
-我一定得看看 -别过来
- You know, I gotta see this shit! - Yo! Back up!
尼古拉斯 你怎么回事
Nichols! What the fuck?
你怎么把小美人都捡走了
Why you pickin' all the peaches?
-我不知道你在说什么 -你很清楚
- I have no idea what you're talking about. - Yes, you do.
霍斯克沃茨
Hascowitz?
我想上她都想了一个月了
I've been trying to get bumper-to-bumper with that for a month.
现在呢 她觉得被人利用了
And now, she feels used
不愿随便跟人睡了 因为你先上了她
and doesn't wanna sleep around because you got there first.
被利用了
Used, eh?
我上她的时候她又不是个雏
She wasn't exactly new when I rode in her, eh?
都有点受损了
A little dented actually, right?
内壁都磨坏了
The upholstery was worn.
你知道我想要她的
You knew I was after that.
没办法 不是所有人都喜欢爷们型的
Well, what can I say? Not everyone wants a diesel dyke.
别碰我看好的人
Lay off my marks.
说真的 别到处搅和了 这是什么
Seriously. Enough with the cliterference. What's this?
给我还回来 还给我
Put that back, please. Would you give it back?
谁是布鲁克 是新来的那个是吗
Who is Brook? Oh, yeah. That's the new girl, isn't it?
话唠的性感亚裔人
Hot one of the Asian persuasion?
天呐 这是你的性♥爱♥记录册吗
Oh, my God! I found your fuck book?
是又如何
Right. So what if it is?
你真是上瘾了
Oh, you fuckin' junkie.
-行了 -我理解的
- All right. - No, I get this.
喜欢妹子总比毒品强 是吧
Better pussy than smack. Right?
我才没上瘾呢 只是收集而已
It's not an addiction. It's a collection, all right?
有些人收集扣子
Some people collect buttons
或是塔可钟的吉娃娃 我收集高♥潮♥
or Taco Bell Chihuahuas, I collect orgasms.
我一心为人付出
See, I'm all about giving.
我简直是舔洞界的特蕾莎修女
Look, I am like a bean-flicking Mother Teresa.
跟你说 我就喜欢这种比赛
You know what? This here is my kind of competition.
我们赌定了 贱♥人♥ 瞧好吧
It's on. Ooh! Bitch, this is on!
罗莎小姐是怎么回事
So, what's the deal with Miss Rosa?
我知道她有癌症
I mean, I know they say she has cancer and everything,
但真的不是秃头症吗
but are they sure it's not alopecia?
而且这个房♥间是怎么回事啊
And what's the deal with this room?
这里都住的是新来的 或是生病的
Is everyone in here, like, new or sick
或是老人吗
or just old?
我简直不敢相信这里面有多少老人
I mean, I can't believe how many old people there are in here.
她们是做了什么居然还在这儿
Like, what did they do that they're still in here?
比如 她犯了什么事
Like, what did she do?
不管你事 你个疯婆子
None of your fuckin' business, you mental patient.
说真的 她们都是70年代就关进来了吗
But seriously, have they all been in here since, like, the '70s?
不 他们大都是表现良好从重刑监狱转过来的
No, most of them got transferred up from Max for good behavior.
想想她们在这儿
It is crazy to think about
待了多少年 真是疯狂啊
how many years they spend in here, you know?
我以前也被逮捕过好几次
I mean, I've been arrested before, like loads of times.
他们清理祖科提公园时
When they cleared out Zuccotti Park,
我在号♥子里蹲了三天
I spent three whole days in a cell.
那只是拘留所 这可是监狱
But that was jail and this is prison.
其实差不多了
They're pretty much the same thing.
不是的 蹲拘留所你♥爸♥爸妈妈会去接你
No, they're not. Your parents pick you up from jail.
把她的电池拿出来吧
Take out her batteries, would ya?
我还想打个盹呢
I'm trying to take a nap over here.
查普曼 苏苏 去A区玩得愉快
Chapman, Soso, happy day in cell block A,
你们被分配过去了
you are being assigned.
等等 我们做错什么了吗
Wait, did we do something wrong?
不 是分配床铺了
No. We're getting our bunks.
好啊
Oh, cool beans.
天呐 那么我们要做室友了吗
Oh, my God, does that mean we're gonna be roomies?
我得告诉你 我有时会打鼾
Just so you know, I do snore sometimes, so...
但只是仰睡或感冒的时候
But only if I'm on my back or if I have a cold.
提醒我翻个身 我会照做的
So, just tell me to roll over, and I totally will.
-早啊 贝尔警官 -奥尼尔
- Morning, Officer Bell. - O'Neill.
没想到铺位这么有宿舍的感觉
I didn't expect the bunks to feel so dorm-y.
让我联想到了露营
It kind of reminds me of camp, you know?
就是没有花边手链和射箭 有点悲哀
Except without the gimp bracelets and the archery and kind of sad.
真♥他♥妈♥是一群秃鹰
What a bunch of vultures.
你这是偷了本书吗
Wait, did you just steal that book?
是我的 我只是要回来
It's mine. I'm reclaiming it.
查普曼 这里 苏苏 跟我来
Chapman, in here. Soso, follow me.
我们没分在一起吗
We're not together?
谢谢你
Thank you.
你去过夏令营吗
Did you go to summer camp?
那真是我一生中最美好的时光了
It was seriously, like, the best time of my life.
你好啊 红妈
Hi, Red.
不 亲爱的 你不住这儿
Oh, no, honey, you're not in here.
看来我是住这儿
Looks like I am.
我能把那些搬开吗
Can I move some of this stuff?
不行
No, you may not.
能给我几个挂衣钩吗
Can I have a few of those hooks then?
四个我都要用 那都是我的
I need all four of them. They're mine.
你能怎么样 不给我吃的吗
What are you gonna do? Not feed me?
我这儿闹粉蚧灾了
I have a mealy bug infestation.
它们会分泌一种粉末蜡状物质
They secrete this powdery wax substance.
特别不好弄下来
It's a bitch to get off.
-你给我安排了室友 -是啊
- You gave me a roommate. - Yes, I did.
我都12年没有铺友了
I haven't had a bunkie in 12 years.
把监狱工作
We don't get special privileges
变成毒品走私生意的人
when we turn our prison assignment
别想要特权
into a drug smuggling operation.
你知道我从不干那个
You know that was never my game.
好啊 赖在一个不能来为自己辩护的人身上吧
Sure, pin it on a guy who's not here to defend himself.
他就指着这一点呢
He was counting on that.
你实在是贪心不足 红妈
You got too big for your britches, Red.
我们都睁一只眼闭一只眼
We all turned the other way.
你带连裤♥袜♥和指甲油进来
You were bringing in pantyhose and nail polish.
那都无所谓 女囚也开心
Seemed harmless, kept the ladies happy.
海利 他脑袋埋在你屁♥股♥里那么深
And Healy, he had his head shoved so far up your ass
都可以从上面替你嚼食物了
he could chew your food for you.
所以我才不管是你还是别人干的呢
So frankly, I don't give a shit whether it was you or somebody else.
你把毒品放了进来
You let drugs in here.
一个女孩因你而死
A girl died because of you.
千里之堤毁于蚁穴
"A small leak can sink a great ship."
-知道这话谁说的吗 -不知道
- You know who said that? - No.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表