剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Strange things grow in the folds.
我们把吉米的事瞒了好多年了
We hid Jimmy's condition for years.
她到处晃的时候我们花半天去找她
Spent half our days tracking her down when she wandered,
想让她及时赶回来点名
trying to get her back in time for count,
看着她日况愈下
watching her get worse every day.
她要怎么吃饭 要怎么照顾自己
How is she gonna eat? How is she gonna take care of herself?
她会流落街头 然后
She'll end up on the street and then...
我猜撑不过一周
My guess, dead in a week.
别误会 他们干的事非常恶心
Don't get us wrong, it's disgusting what they done,
而她是 曾是一个很好的女人
and she is, was, a lovely woman.
所以提前释放只是踹了就跑
So compassionate release is really just a dump and run?
更像是踹开
More like dump and sidle
再偷偷溜走 他们就是这样的人
away like the sneaky, shitty spiders they are.
我认识一个记者 他也许能帮忙
I know this guy, a reporter. He might be able to help.
《疯老太获释》
"Demented Granny Set Free,"
可不是什么性感标题 连新闻都称不上
ain't a sexy headline and it ain't news.
没人关心老太太
No one gives a shit about old ladies.
我们让别人想到他们都难逃一死
We remind everyone that they're gonna die.
我不这么看
I don't feel that way.
我觉得在老人身边很舒服
I find it comforting to be around old people.
很高兴能帮上忙
Glad we could be of service.
我奶奶快死了
My grandmother is dying.
很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
她教我织东西
She taught me how to knit.
我给我的毛绒猴子织了一条毯子
I made a blanket for my stuffed monkey.
花了我六个月
It took me six months.
然后我妈在庭院当旧货卖♥♥了两角五分
And then my mother sold it at a yard sale for a quarter.
你妈可真讨厌
Your mum sounds like a twat.
有时是的
She can be.
但我奶奶不是
But not my grandmother, no.
我爷爷死时
When Granddad died, she
她自学投资股票
taught herself how to invest in the stock market
变得非常在行
and got really, really good at it.
她在韦尔弗利特买♥♥了套房♥子
She bought herself a house in Wellfleet and...
还开始划皮划艇了
she started kayaking.
她以前总跟我说 "出去见见世面 帕波
She always used to say to me, "Go out and eat the world, Piper.
别为了男人在家做家庭主妇"
"Don't you get stuck at home with some man."
后面那句话我可能听得有些片面了
I may have taken that last part too literally.
查普曼
Chapman.
我猜猜
Let me guess,
亲爱的查普曼小姐 没人能休假
"Dear Miss Chapman, no one gets furlough.
你不行 别人不行 尤其是你不行
"Not you, not anyone, but especially not you.
敬上 惩教署 差不多吗
"Love, the DOC." Am I warm?
-你可以休假了 -真有趣
- Got your furlough. - Funny.
少讽刺了
Hey, watch the sarcasm.
我拨了几通电♥话♥ 托了一点关系
I made a few phone calls, moved the process along.
你可以去跟奶奶告别了
You get to go and say goodbye to your nana.
天哪
Oh, my God!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
你说 你说真的吗
Are you... Are you serious?
别提问 查普曼 道谢就好
Don't ask questions, Chapman. Just say, "Thank you."
谢谢
Thank you.
太谢谢了
Thank you.
非常感谢 海利先生 谢谢
Thank you, Mr. Healy. Thank you.
好了 不客气
Okay. You're welcome.
不客气 查普曼 不客气
You're welcome, Chapman. You're welcome.
他刚是说"休假"了吗
Did... Did he say furlough?
你也太聋了 亲爱的 谁能休假啊
You're deaf as a post, honey. No one gets a furlough.
早上好 早 你好啊
Good morning. Morning. How are you?
早上好啊美人
Good morning, sunshine.
这是什么
What's this?
是热可可
It's a hot chocolate.
有点甜 给我的...
A little sweet, for my...
-给你 -谢谢 乔尔
- You. - Thanks, Joel.
太烫了吗
Was it too hot?
这里面有烈酒吗
Is there Schnapps in this?
有
Yeah.
那这杯是我的
That one's mine.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
宝贝 这是增添风味
Babe, it's for flavor.
别叫我宝贝
Don't call me babe.
你不能回我短♥信♥就不能叫我宝贝
You can't call me babe if you can't return my texts.
我要跟你说几次 我不发短♥信♥的
How many times do I have to tell you, I don't text.
好了 你要跟我聊天的话 就打电♥话♥吧
All right, if you wanna talk to me, call.
或者开车来我家
Or drive over to my house.
但是得半夜之后 等我室友睡着
You know, but after midnight, when my roommate's sleeping.
卡普托 你看看 看到没 你♥他♥妈♥看到没
Caputo! Look at this. Do you see this? Do you fucking see this?
你的鞋吗 我看到了 很漂亮
Your shoe? I see your shoe. It's a nice shoe.
-很漂亮 -高跟的
- Nice? - High.
这是一双鞋底粘了口香糖的鲁布托鞋
These are fucking Louboutins with gum on the sole.
我踩到了口香糖 双脚都没进门呢
I stepped in gum, not two feet into the building.
囚犯哪来的口香糖 口香糖是禁运品 卡普托
Where are the prisoners getting gum? Gum is contraband, Caputo.
这货是怎么进来
How the hell is it getting in,
被嚼 被吐在地上
chewed, dropped and stuck
然后粘在我昂贵的鞋上了
to the bottom of my very expensive shoe?
-我不知道 -所以我才担心
- I don't know. - And that's what concerns me.
我在执行记过配额指标呢
I'm enforcing your shot quota.
我已经尽我所能了
I'm doing everything I can.
那就再加把劲 掌握控制权
Well, do better. Take control.
你 你在这儿上班吗
You, do you work here?
-是的 女士 -别叫我"女士"
- Yes, ma'am. - Don't call me "Ma'am."
我不是来买♥♥你东西的大妈
I'm not an old lady you're bagging groceries for.
你是狱警 你的工作是执行规定
You are a correctional officer. Your job is to enforce the rules.
-你知道都有些什么规定吗 -知道
- Do you know what the rules are? - Yes.
因为现在随便看向哪儿
Because, right now, looking in an arbitrary direction,
都能看到大耳环和不允许化的妆
I see large earrings, I see unapproved makeup.
只有我看到了吗 是我有透视眼吗
Am I the only one who sees this? Do I have super vision?
我跟《第六感》里那男孩一样
Am I like the boy in The Sixth
能看到别人看不到的东西吗
Sense who sees infractions no one else sees?
是我走进了奈特·沙拉马拉马的电影
Am I in a fucking M. Night Shalamalama movie,
还是那个囚犯搽了绿色眼影
or is that inmate wearing green eye shadow?
应该是叫沙马兰吧
I think it's pronounced Shyamalan.
我还是先回去干活了
I, uh, better get back to work.
菲格罗亚小姐 大家都化妆
Miss Figueroa, everyone wears makeup.
很好 那我就没疯
Oh, good, I'm not crazy.
那你会做些什么
So are you gonna do something about it,
还是站在这里当摆设呢
or are you just here for decoration?
囚犯 等等
Inmate, hold up.
那完全没必要
That was totally unnecessary.
我把她可怜巴巴的眼神搞得更惨兮兮了吗
Oh, did I make her sad puppy dog eyes look even sadder?
我知道你对她有些
Look, I know you have some
爱情卡♥通♥片的感觉
kind of pathetic Love Is cartoon crush on her,
但现在不是高中了
but this isn't high school.
做好本分 不然我就另觅他人
Do your job, or I will find someone who will.
叫这人洗个澡去
And make this one take a shower.
一直累死了 我到哪睡哪
So fucking tired all the time, I fall asleep everywhere.
我跟恋尸癖似的
It's like I'm a necrophiliac.
你们想到计划什么的了吗
You guys come up with a plan yet, or what?
上一个想法是假装我很胖
Last idea was to pretend I'm fat,
在扫帚柜里生下来 然后从他的假腿里偷送出去
have it in the broom closet, and then sneak it out in his leg.
他一定是在开玩笑
But I'm pretty sure he was kidding.
但他可能说到点子上了
But he could be onto something though, you know?
这里的人好像
People around here seem
总有办法把东西弄进来
to have all sorts of ways of gettin' shit in,
也许你能想办法反过来
so maybe you could figure out the reverse.
上面是给厨房♥里的 下面是我姑娘们要的
Top's extra for my kitchen, bottom's some perks for my girls.
可别出岔子
Don't want any drama.
不会的 只是生意
No drama, just business.
护士 你在采血还是给她纹身呢
Hey, lady, are you taking her blood or giving her a tattoo?
我尽力呢
I'm doing my best.
你的"尽力"烂爆了
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表