剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我知道这很阴暗
I know, that's really dark,
但7点新婴儿保姆来之前就只有我一个人
but I'm all alone until the new baby nurse comes at 7:00!
而且她3点就走 该死的
And then she leaves at 3:00! Fucking Pete.
如果我去阿♥拉♥斯加了怎么办
You know, what if I went off to Alaska?
不管他的 去乘皮船
Just, "Peace out! I'm off to kayak
装作自己是贝爷
and pretend I'm fucking Bear Grylls,
"我们搞出了一个童贞终结者
"'cause we spawned this symbolic end of childhood
现在我搞不定了 因为我就是长不大的彼得·潘"
and I can't handle it because I'm fucking Peter Pan."
我的心理治疗师是个白♥痴♥ 歧视妇女的混♥蛋♥
My therapist is an idiot, misogynistic piece of shit.
你该去的 真的 去吧
You should go. Seriously, just go,
跟迷失男孩去划皮船
you know, kayak with the Lost Boys.
我留着这只小猴子
I'll keep this little monkey,
像养自己孩子一样 给他喂奶
breast-feed him, raise him as my own,
跟7点到3点服务的保姆一起照顾他
along with the baby nurse from 7:00 to 3:00.
她根本不性感 有点斜视 还有痤疮疤
She's not hot. She's got a wonky eye and bad acne scars.
而且都50多了
And she's in her 50s.
但她大蕉做得特别好
But she makes these amazing plantains
还给他唱吉米·克里夫的歌♥
and sings him Jimmy Cliff songs.
行啊
Sold.
只有你还跟我们一起出来
You're the only one who'll still hang out with us.
其他人都说还会过来看我们 但都不来了
Everyone swears they'll still come around, but they don't.
宝宝多大了
How old is the baby?
十周
Uh, ten weeks.
恭喜 你们这一家都真好看
Congratulations. Oh, you're such an attractive family.
谢谢 是啊
Thank you. Yeah, we...
虽然他有金发 但她说这绝对是我儿子
You know, despite the blond hair, she still swears he's mine.
他叫什么
What's his name?
汉普斯 汉普斯·兰斯勒 家族的名字
Hampus. Hampus Renselor. It's an old family name.
多美啊 小汉普
It's beautiful, isn't it? Little Hampy.
你们俩结婚多久了
How long have the two of you been married?
好久了 我们在地铁环线上结的婚
Long time. We got married on the Circle Line.
就在自♥由♥女神像前面
In front of the Statue of Liberty.
太美了 婚礼特别盛大
It was beautiful. Huge wedding.
-你们在城里相遇的吗 -嗯 是啊
- Did you meet in the city? - Oh, we... Yeah, we sure did.
在《星际迷航》的影迷会上
At a Star Trek convention.
我们都打扮成了克林贡人
Yeah, we were both dressed as Klingons.
这是我们的喜好
It's a passion of ours.
我立刻就知道她是真命天女
I knew right away she was the one.
祝你们开心 你们俩确实很般配
Well, enjoy. You're perfect together, it's very clear.
汉普斯 还不赖呢
Hampus. It's not half bad, actually.
或许还来得及改出生证明
There might still be time to change the birth certificate.
小汉普
"Little Hampy."
白人妞 拿盒子小心点
Blanca, careful with that box.
一共有多少
How many do we have in there?
请记录
Please let the record show
证人指认了被告
that the witness has indicated the defendant.
请继续 律师
Proceed, counselor.
请告诉庭上
Please tell the court
你是如何结识被告罗娜·莫里洛的
how you happen to know the defendant, Lorna Morello.
我们约会过一次
We went on one date.
我在邮局遇见了她 一起喝了杯咖啡
I met her at the post office and we had a coffee.
你们之间的关系就是如此吗
And that was the extent of your relationship?
我不想再进一步跟她发展了
I wasn't interested in pursuing things further.
我明确地告诉她了
I told her that. Very clearly.
那么莫里洛小姐
And did Miss Morello
在第一次约会之后还继续联♥系♥你了吗
continue to contact you after this initial date?
毫无休止 打电♥话♥ 脸书留言
Relentlessly. Phone calls, Facebook messages,
发短♥信♥ 邮件
texts, emails.
她跑去我家
She showed up at my house.
你是否明确向她表示你不喜欢她这些做法
Did you make it clear to her that these advances were unwanted?
是的 然后她开始威胁我
I did. And then I began receiving threats.
麦克拉伦先生
Now, Mr. MacLaren,
你是否采取措施制止她的行为了呢
did you take any action to prevent these advances?
我换了手♥机♥号♥ 我的电邮账号♥ 搬了两次家
I changed my phone number, my email account, and I moved twice.
每次都被她找到
Each time, she found me.
我开始约会我现在的女友安吉拉后
When I started dating my current girlfriend, Angela,
我们去亚特兰大度周末时她也跑了来
she showed up in Atlantic City, where we'd gone for the weekend.
她在我车上留字条 朝我♥草♥坪上扔垃圾
She left notes on my car, she threw trash on my lawn,
给我留语♥音♥信息
she left voicemails yelling about
说我都不帮忙养狗
how I wasn't helping enough with the dog.
我根本没有狗
I don't even have a dog.
然后她还威胁要掐死安吉拉
And then she threatened to strangle Angela.
这时候我就申请了禁止令
And that's when I got a restraining order.
她有企图伤害你吗
Did she ever make an attempt on your life?
是的 我们在安吉拉车下面找到了一个自♥制♥炸♥弹♥
Yes. We found a homemade explosive device under Angela's car.
他太夸张了 他们根本在扭曲事实
Oh, he's being so dramatic. They're twisting this whole story.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
安吉拉 安吉拉 亲爱的
Hey, Angela. Angela? Babe?
看看啊 地上一堆碎玻璃
Look at this. There's glass all over the floor.
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Is anyone in here?
你说得对 卡普托
You were right, Caputo.
-什么对 -我累了
- About? - I'm tired.
我老了 这是人生的新阶段 该消停了
I'm getting old. It's a new phase of life. Time to pack it in.
很高兴听你这么说
I'm glad to hear it.
我现在正式是老年金花团之一了
I'm officially one of the Golden Girls, hmm?
午餐时跟她们坐在一起
I sit with them at lunch.
她们甚至邀我加入她们的手工会
They've even asked me to join their craft circle.
你来我办公室干什么
What are you doing in my office?
你让我找个爱好 我们的确就需要个爱好
You told me to find a hobby, and that's exactly what we need.
尤其是对于那些年纪大的 其他女人都有活儿干
Especially the old ladies. The rest of the women here have work.
而这些年纪大的根本没有自己的活动
There's no programs for those who've been put out to pasture.
你想让她们做什么 水中健身舞吗
What do you suggest? Aquarobics?
-听说园艺很能修养身心 -没错
- I hear gardening is very therapeutic. - It is.
减轻压力 有助改善抑郁
It lowers stress, helps with depression.
把手插♥进♥泥土里 料理一个活物
There's something about actually putting your fingers in the dirt,
对人很有帮助
nurturing something to life.
我从书中看到说 这能修身养性
I've read it can be very healing.
每周做三小时园艺的人
People who do three hours of gardening a week
能活得更长 这可是真的
actually live longer. It's a fact.
地勤用的那个老棚屋
That old shed we use on grounds crew,
以前是个温室 对吧
it used to be a greenhouse, no?
把那里打扫出来 让它重换生机 不会太难
Wouldn't be so hard to clean it out, bring it to life.
让那些老家伙们去鼓捣鼓捣
Let the old codgers tinker around.
还可以把你的小植物放那儿呢
There's even a place to put your little plants,
别总放在办公室窗边
besides your office window.
一看就是没晒够太阳
From the look of them, they're not getting the sun they need.
对你有什么好处
What do you get out of it?
可以再次使唤人
I get to boss people around again.
哪怕是一群老化石
Even if it is a bunch of fossils.
菲格不会同意启动新项目的
Fig would never go for a new program.
花不了多少钱
It wouldn't cost much.
拿出预算来 种子 土 都写在纸上
Bring me a budget. Seeds, soil, everything spelled out on paper.
我想想办法
I'll see what I can do.
-真抱歉 -怎么了
- I'm so sorry! - For what?
我刚刚睡着了 忘了时间
I just... I fell asleep. I don't know what time it is.
没事 我们刚完事 你来得正好
No worries. We just finished. You're right on time.
你没事吧 莫里洛
You okay, Morello?
挺好的 进行的怎么样 罗莎
Oh, yeah, yeah, I'm fine, fine. How did it go, Rosa?
你还是开车吧
Maybe you should just drive.
我一直以为是便便的洞
I always thought it was one pooter hole
旁边还有几个洞洞
and a couple of different holes off of it,
像是一堆岩洞
like a cave system or something.
有时候 我尿尿像洒水车那样
Now, see, sometimes my pee comes out like a sprinkler.
都不是一股的 更像是
Like, it's not a steady stream. It's more like...
小淋浴头
like a mini shower head.
你听到了吗
Are you listening to this?
现在的热门话题呢 神奇的女性解剖学
It's the talk of the town. The wonders of the female anatomy.
真得有人给这些女人找本医学书来
You know, someone needs to get these women a medical book.
简直太可笑了
This is ridiculous.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表