剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你说呢 她撩起裙子
What do you think? She hiked up her skirt...
然后呢
Yeah.
让我修补一下
Told me to Band-Aid the old heap
然后给我50块钱
and gave me 50 bucks
让我给她办公室买♥♥个取暖器
to buy a space heater for her office.
你就跟的了便宜的小狗一样
And you ran off like a good little puppy
然后给她办了事
and you did it for her.
是她傻
Joke's on her.
取暖器只要27块 我净赚23
Space heater cost 27 bucks, that's 23 bucks profit, man.
够在时时乐[快餐连锁]吃个双人餐了
That's dinner for two at Sizzler.
这是4块钱
Here's $4.
加上之前的23
Add it to the 23.
给我整个取暖器 不然我就去告你
Buy me one of those space heaters, or I'm gonna rat you out.
时时乐吃不了咯
No Sizzler for you.
妈的
Shit.
各位注意 每餐只能含有1500卡路里
Don't forget, ladies, your usual meal is 1,500 calories.
小心长胖
Beware of overeating.
你的狗狗呢
Hey, where's your doggy?
看我给你带了什么 乖 乖
Look what I got, look what I got. That's right, that's right.
爱吃吧 这就对了
Oh! You love that, don't you? Yeah, yeah.
舔吧舔吧 爱吃黄油花生对吧
You just lick, lick, lick. You like peanut butter, don't you?
爱舔就好好舔
You like to lick that, don't you? Oh, just lick, lick, lick.
舔
Lick.
舔
Lick.
还是不说的好
It got weird.
那好吧
Oh, okay.
看谁来了
Look who's here.
要跟歌♥洛丽娅说吗
Should I tell Gloria?
几周前歌♥洛丽娅说红妈可以吃了
Nah, a few weeks ago, Gloria said the roja could eat,
但直到今天才来
but she just never came in till now.
干嘛要放她一马
Why'd she let her off the hook?
你想啊 她丢了厨房♥
Well, you got to figure, she lost her kitchen,
没了小妹 头发还搞成那烂样
she lost her girls, and her hair is all fucked up.
赐她点剩饭 让她苟延残喘吧
Let her have some shitty food and get on with her life.
要我说
If it was up to me,
就不应该再让她进来
I'd never let her back in here.
她可是只熊
That's a bear.
俄♥罗♥斯♥大熊
A big Russian bear.
现在
And right now
她只是在蛰伏期等着东山再起
she's hibernating until she gets strong again
到时候那熊会后脚站立
and she's gonna stand up on her back legs
用熊爪和熊牙
and she's gonna shred up
把大家都撕了
everybody with her bear claws and her bear teeth.
你♥他♥妈♥好像很懂熊
What the fuck do you know about bears?
你住在布朗克斯动物园旁边吗
What, you live by the Bronx Zoo or somethin'?
世界十大动物园之一
红熊
Red bear.
你看她眼睛就知道
You can see it in her eyes.
你就满嘴放屁
You're full of shit.
达娅才是满肚子屁
No, Daya's the one who's full of shit.
还真是
It's true.
现在说这个好笑吗 我心情不好
It's not funny right now, I'm not in a good way.
是 我们的"屎命"就是不拿她开玩笑
She's right, it's our "doodie" not to make fun of her.
因为那玩笑太"屎"了
Yeah, 'cause that would be crappy.
你俩就是大烂货
You guys are such assholes.
但烂货的屁♥眼♥儿还挺管用
At least these assholes are working. Oh, snap!
囚犯马丁内兹 请到洗衣房♥报到
Inmate Martinez, report for an assignment at the laundry detail.
看谁来了
Ook-lay oo's-hay ere-hay.
够谨慎 莫里洛
Subtle, Morello.
我还是觉得不适应
It's just still throwing me, you know?
看她没穿主厨的马甲
Not seeing her in her chef's jacket, you know?
就像看见昨晚跟你姐姐上♥床♥的条子
It's like when you see a cop in sweat pants in your kitchen
今天穿着运动裤在你家厨房♥溜达
after he's spent the night with your sister.
裤子上还有精♥液♥痕迹 感觉好诡异
Little splooge on the sweat pants, and you feel weird about it.
她说她能看到幻象
She said she's seeing some shit.
她吃♥精♥神病药吃嗨了
She's high as a kite on psych meds.
真可怜
That's too bad.
一起吃吧
Care to join us?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这里不错 又安静 不过谢谢
Happy here, nice and quiet, but thank you.
随你便吧
Suit yourself.
她来了
There she is.
佩
Penn.
嗨
Hi.
没想到还能见到你 还好吗
We didn't think we were ever gonna see you again, what happened?
我只记得我是一个天使
Last thing I remember is I was an angel.
听说你俩打得很凶
Well, I heard y'all beat the holy mess out of each other.
我估计她被揍得够呛
Yeah, I mean, I suppose she got a few licks in.
那回头见吧
Well, talk to you later.
我明白
I understand.
你想跳舞吗
Would you like to dance?
费歇尔 你好吗
Hey, Fischer, how you doing?
很好长官 多谢关心 一切已经恢复正常
Fine, sir, thanks for asking, back in the swing of things.
很好 德盖特 坐
Good to hear. Doggett, take a seat.
麻烦关上门
Would you close the door, please?
出禁赛区了是吗
So, out of the penalty box, huh?
什么
I'm sorry, what?
没什么 禁赛区 曲棍球术语
Nothing. Penalty box. Hockey?
没有 不是曲棍球 海利长官
No, no, no. No hockey, Mr. Healy.
我进了禁闭室
I've been in SHU.
我被关了一个月吧 是一个月吗
It's been like a month, I think, right? A month? Yeah.
然后人家把我拉出来 说我可以回来了
So they just pulled me out, said I was back.
那我回来了吗
Am I back?
暂时
For now.
你肯定想知道为什么我把你叫来这里
I suppose you're wondering why I called you down here.
心理辅♥导♥ 怕我再发疯
Uh, counseling? Make sure I don't go cuckoo again?
我不会的 我脑子清醒着呢
I won't. I got all my marbles back.
我觉得咱们应该好好谈谈
I thought we should talk.
把事情谈明白
Get things straight.
好吧
All right.
我敢保证我现在
I mean, I can promise you that
神智特清醒
I've never felt more saner than I do now.
一个人关禁闭关那么久
You know, when you spend that much time down there in solitude,
就像是心灵净化 我心灵现在很平静
it's like real purification. You know, my heart feels right.
你应该有很多时间可以反省那晚的事吧
I suppose you had time to reflect on that evening, then?
没有 因为我头很晕
Nope, because my head is so fuzzy.
是吗
Oh? Is that so?
我身上那么多青肿
I mean, I suffered multiple contusions and...
和撕裂伤 疼痛都够我受了
lacerations, and it's just freakin' painful,
现在我恢复了
and now that I got through it,
渐渐开始回想起
I started to remember,
当时的好多事
and then lots of stuff came back to me.
是的
Yep.
她惹毛你 你就去找她对峙然后打了起来
She angered you, you confronted her, and you fought.
没错
Yes.
对吗 就这样
That's it, end of story.
不是 还有
No, there's more.
还有什么
What more?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
看我站谁这边儿
There's, like, angles, and there's, like,
或者酌情减刑什么的
extenuations and then there's...
我不知道我看到了什么 德盖特
I didn't know what I was seeing, Doggett.
你听明白了吗
Do you hear what I'm saying?
我不知道你俩要...
I had no idea that you two were gonna...
你们俩可能是在说话呢
You could have been having a talk,
比如情人拌嘴
a lovers' quarrel, even, I don't know,
我没看见武器
and I certainly didn't see a weapon.
一放假 气氛就开始紧张
Holiday times, tensions get high.
谁知道卡佳怎么那么暴躁
I mean, God knows Katya was testier than ever then,
但你别以为
but don't think for a second
有人会相信你个吸冰♥毒♥的瘾君子而不是我
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表