剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
熟悉一下自己的洞洞
and get to know your own chachas, okay?
不是吧 我还有个阴♥阜♥
No fucking way. I got a mons pubis.
没错 你还有大阴♥唇♥ 和阴蒂包皮
Yes, you do. And you also have a labia majora and a clitoral hood.
那些找不到自己阴蒂
Now for those of you who are having trouble finding your clitoris,
或是你们的伴侣找不到你们的阴蒂的人
or your partner is having trouble finding your clitoris,
你可能要掀开阴蒂包皮 才能看得到
you might have to pull back the clitoral hood to expose it.
这很少有人知道
Little known fact.
我用这张票 就算是被纽约打败了
The day I use this ticket is the day New York has beaten me.
我刚刚注意到一点 你过得不太好呢
You know, I just noticed something. You're kind of a mess.
多谢了
Thank you.
不 我是说 没人跟你说过吗
Nah, I mean, did anybody ever tell you that?
你是第一个
You're the first.
她们凭什么能坐好座位了
Since when do they get all the best seats?
白人的统治结束了
The reign of whitey is over.
这部电影我还没看过呢
I've never seen this movie before,
但这里面满是资本主义的宣传
but this is some serious capitalist propaganda.
为什么这就叫成功了
I mean, why is that success?
我们就非要在角落办公室里工作
Are we all supposed to wanna work in a corner office
挣一堆钱吗
and make butt-loads of money?
完全是企业的宣传
It's a total corporate agenda.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
想要吗
You want it?
天呐 你真是...
Oh, my... You know...
西班牙婊♥子♥坐的垫子太高了
Yo, the Spanish bitches are sitting on too many freakin' pillows,
我们都看不见东西了
making it hard to see and shit.
你喊我什么
What'd you call me?
想当年 黑人女人能...
Shit. In my day, the black women would have done...
是啊 我们知道 这里是你们的
Yeah, yeah, we know. Y'all ran this place.
该死 我都错过半场电影了
Shit, I missed, like, half the movie.
我的座位在哪
Where my seat at?
抱歉
Sorry.
你没给我留座吗 你总给我留座的啊
You didn't save me a seat? You always save me a seat.
你知道她们都什么样
You know how people are.
怎么了
What?
或许你该早点来
Maybe you should get here on time.
我做过很多蠢事
I've done a lot of stupid things.
我猜也是
I bet you have.
但我从没跟有妇之夫有过纠葛
But I have never, ever been involved with a married man.
我们开始的时候他们已经分居了
Well, he was sort of separated when we started.
但其实不是那么回事
Yeah, well, it turned out to be a lie.
真是个天大的错误
The whole thing was a mistake.
但我们吸取教训 继续生活
But we live and we learn and we move on...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事 我就是...
I'm fine. I'm just...
想我未婚夫克里斯托弗了
I'm missing my fiance, Christopher, is all.
亲爱的 深呼吸
Oh, honey. Deep breaths.
时间过得很快的 你们不久就又能在一起了
Time is all relative. You'll be together before you know it.
而且会结婚 我们会结婚的
And married. We'll be married.
当然了
Of course you will.
我决定不戴面纱了 太老套了
I've decided not to wear a veil. It's too traditional.
我要他看着我的脸
And I want him to see my face.
何必遮起来呢 你美极了
Why hide it? It's gorgeous.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表