剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
请确保将这本书重新放到合适的书架
Just make sure you reshelve this book in its proper place.
我们这里是按照杜威狗屁分类法摆放的
We on Dewey decimal and shit in here.
别让我在超自然现象区找到水上运动的书
Don't let me find no aquatic sports over in paranormal phenomena.
-明白 -好
- Got it. - All right.
操
Fuck you.
多谢了 真是量多的一天
Oh, thanks, man. Heavy flow day over here.
我把你手弄伤了吗
I break your hand?
快回去干活
Get back to your job.
我按了门铃 是不是很奇怪
Hi, I rang the bell. Is that weird?
我不想直接走进来
I didn't wanna just walk right in.
没关系 不用这样
It... It's fine. You're fine. Wow, it's...
你真的回来了 太疯狂了
You're actually here. It's crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
不许接触
No touching!
抱歉 我只是想让你的过渡平稳些
Sorry. I'm just trying to ease your transition.
变化太多太快对你不宜
Too much, too fast can be a shock to the system.
就像战俘们终于有东西吃的时候
Like when POWs finally get to eat,
他们会吃太多导致把胃撑破
and then they eat too much and their stomachs explode?
-不过我们俩可以接触 -是的 你好
- We can touch, though. - Yeah, hello.
你好 很高兴见到你
Hello, good to see you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
直到离开一段时间之后
You never remember what home smells like
你才会记得家里的味道
until you've been gone for a while.
我记得以前总会
I remember that I always used
在从露营回来时有这种感觉
to think about that when I got back from camp,
身上都是我朋友的味道
that I was smelling what my friends smelled.
是什么味道
What's it like?
你的味道
You.
洗衣粉的味道
Laundry detergent. That, um...
那些在安托保罗杰店里买♥♥的蜡烛的味道
Those candles from Anthropologie.
一家以人类学的法语名称命名的美国零售商
还有咖啡的味道
And... coffee.
咖啡 来点咖啡吧
Coffee? Coffee?
好的
Sure.
这些都是我的东西吗
Hey, is this all... is this all my stuff?
是的
It's your stuff.
我怎么会有那么多衣服 天呐
Why do I have so many clothes? My God.
我真的觉得需要所有这些东西吗
Did I really think that I needed all of these?
天啊 我的羊绒衫
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, my cashmere sweater!
莱瑞 我的裤子装在哪袋
Larry, which one has all my pants in it?
那些可能已经在波丽家了
Those are probably over at Polly's already.
她怎么样
Oh, how is she?
-波丽吗 -是的
- Polly? Um... - Yeah.
她很好 我想她过的挺好
She's fine. She's fine, I think. You know?
她明天可能来不了
She's probably not gonna make it tomorrow.
她正在给孩子做睡眠训练
She's sleep training the baby and...
她说这个训练真的很辛苦
she said it's been... It's been really tough on her, so...
我对塞莱斯特的去世真的很遗憾
Hey, I'm sorry about... sorry about Celeste.
多谢了 布鲁姆
Thanks, Bloomer.
没事
Oh, it's fine.
不 感觉不好
No, it's not fine.
不好 你记得妈妈的那个枕头吗
It's not. Do you remember that pillow that Mom had?
枕头背后有一只奶牛
The one with the cow on its back
奶牛的腿都朝上的
and its legs were all up in the air?
在奶牛下面写着 "我很好 真的"
Uh, under the cow it says, "I'm fine, really."
多么傻♥逼♥的枕头
What a stupid fuckin' pillow.
现在我在用这个枕头
Oh, I have it now.
味道真不错
That's really good.
沙发座套 这座套真的很舒服
Ooh, upholstery. Upholstery is really good.
如果你想的话可以住在这里
You, uh... you could stay here... if you want.
你这声音听着连逢场作戏都不像
Wow. You couldn't even try to make that sound like you meant it.
不过算你走运
Well, lucky for you,
我的休假令上面要求我要和爸妈一起居住
it's in my furlough paperwork that I have to stay with my parents.
如果你们想的话 我可以在车里等你们
You know, I can wait in the car if you guys would like...
不 你想要什么 莱瑞
No. What do you want, Larry?
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 瞧见了吧
Okay, see, that's exactly
我就不想把未来两天浪费在这上
how I do not wanna spend these next two days.
如果我不能陪着奶奶
If I can't be with Grandmother,
我至少要为了她好好享受这次旅行
I'm going to at least enjoy this trip for her.
你知道我们要去做什么吗
You know what we're gonna do?
斑点猪餐厅 好吗
The Spotted Pig. Right?
汉堡和黑麦曼哈顿
Burgers and rye Manhattans.
这就是我们要做的事 谁和我一起
That's what we're gonna do. Who's with me?
你不是不应该喝酒吗
Aren't you not supposed to drink?
莱瑞·亚伯拉罕·布鲁姆
Larry Abraham Bloom,
接下来48小时我是自♥由♥身
I am free for the next 48 hours.
别像个娘们似的毁了它
Do not ruin this by being a pussy.
求你了
Please.
我能吃东西
I could eat.
瞧见了吗 很好 卡尔你呢
See? Great. Cal?
不错 听起来很好 我喜欢你的想法
Yeah, you know, this sounds great. I like where your head's at.
很高兴知道你的内心仍然
It's great to know that you're still
是一个想违法的罪犯
a rule-breaking criminal at heart.
不过有一件事
But there's this one thing...
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
感谢你的到来
Thank you for coming.
-很高兴见到你 -非常感谢
- Oh, good to see you, darling. - Thanks so much.
-很高兴见到你 -谢谢
- Nice to see you. - Thanks.
非常感谢你的到来
Thank you so much for coming.
是的 她真的很好
She was great, yes.
不 她没有别的孙女
No, she doesn't have another granddaughter.
真的是我 就是那个重罪犯
That's actually me. The felon.
不 我出来了 但只是暂时的
No, I am out. I'm just not out-out.
这叫做休假
It's called furlough.
是的 暂时的
It's temporary, yeah.
48小时
Forty-eight hours.
很高兴他们能信任我
It... It was nice of them to trust me.
不 瞧见了吗 没有手铐
No, see? No handcuffs.
亲爱的 你还能撑的下去吗
How are you holding up, dear?
你觉得这还要多久
How much longer do you think this is gonna be?
不久 一个小时左右
Not long. An hour or so?
好吧 我还在想或许能
Okay, well, I was thinking that I might...
大家会在7点到房♥子里
Everyone's coming back to the house at 7:00,
所以我们要在那之前赶到
so we have to be there before then.
葬礼在明天中午 所以早饭要吃好
Funeral's tomorrow at noon, so eat a good breakfast.
大家看到你都很高兴
Everyone's very excited to visit with you.
所以他们都像看动物园的狮子一样盯着我看
So they can all stare at me like a lion in a zoo.
亲爱的 这对大家来说都是困难的一天
Been a difficult day for everyone, dear.
你好 玛丽 感谢你的到来
Hello, Mary. Thank you for coming.
塞莱斯特很鄙视她 她总是穿中跟鞋
Celeste despised her. She always wore kitten heels.
你知道奶奶对中跟鞋的态度
You know how Grandmother felt about them.
鞋子中的奇葩
"The boiled carrots of footwear."
你是把手指插♥进♥插座了么
Stick your fingers in a fucking socket?
你头发是怎么回事
What's wrong with your hair?
老天啊 囚犯 你有什么毛病
Jesus Christ. What's wrong with you, inmate?
你是在冥想吗
You meditating?
快去拿点食物 吃点肉长点身子
Get some food. Put some meat on your bones, shit.
我不吃东西
I'm not eating.
我看的见 用我常人的眼睛就能看见
I can see that, by my normal-people eyes.
你眼睛那么小很难看清吧
Bet those slits make it hard for you to see, huh?
我会向管理部门投诉你的
I will report you to the administration.
女士们 囚犯苏苏
Ladies! Inmate... "Soso"?
你搞笑呢吧
You're shittin' me, right?
囚犯苏苏看来违反了监狱的基本规定
Inmate Soso here seems to be violating essential prison regulations
并且拒不服从指令 对不对
with her insubordinate attitude, does she not?
接招吧 打小报告的
Take that, you tattletale.
我正在发动绝食抗♥议♥
I am staging a hunger strike
抗♥议♥这个监狱里糟糕的条件
in protest of the reprehensible conditions in this facility!
我邀请大家参与进来 来拥护
I invite you all to join in, in standing up...
212号♥ 参加或怂恿进行团体示♥威♥
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表