剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
No... Well, he's not my husband.
我都不知道我们还是不是朋友
And I don't even know if we're friends anymore.
我想到我的家
I mean, when I think of my home,
我想到我们一起住的地方
I think of where we lived together,
但我不住在那里了
but I don't live there anymore.
我都不知道我的东西还在不在那里
I don't even know if my stuff is still there.
我的乳液还在不在洗手台上
I don't even know if my lotions are on the sink,
还是他全把我的东西收进袋子里
or if he took them all and he put them in a bag
漏得整个都是了
and they're all just leaking all over each other.
还是就把我的东西留在原处
Or if he just left them there.
他可千万别改变 或者做出 或者注意任何事
God forbid he should change, or do, or notice anything.
我俩现在的关系有点棘手
Things are a little complicated between us right now.
你怎么做到的 查普曼
So, how'd you do it, Chapman?
你给海利什么"好处"了吗
Did you give Healy a little reach-around?
天哪 才没有
God, no, no. No!
没有 他们可能真是终于同情我了
No, I think that they might've finally taken pity on me.
我将要失去我爱的人
I mean, I'm about to lose somebody that I love.
也许 这所监狱还是有点良心的
Maybe, maybe, this prison has a heart after all.
放屁吧
Bullshit!
我申请了两次
I applied twice.
我丈夫进行开胸手术
When my husband had open heart
以及我第一个孙子出生时
surgery and for the birth of my first grandchild.
他们让我滚蛋
They told me to go fuck myself.
从没抱过那孩子 但我真的很想抱
Never held the baby. And I love me some baby holding.
我也申请过
I applied, too.
没同意
Nothing.
申请干什么
What for?
我父亲进行了移植肺脏 但排斥了
My father had a lung transplant that didn't take.
我变性后咱俩就没说过话 他真的很拗
We hadn't spoken since I transitioned. He was a real hard-ass.
但最后 他开始找我
But in the end, he started asking for me.
他甚至叫我的新名字 索菲娅
He even used my new name, Sophia.
人之将死其言也善
People get soft, you know, when they dying.
如果我当时见到他了 或许...
If I could've seen him, I don't know...
会有种了却心结的感觉
may have felt like closure.
但我们这辈子是没多少机会了 不是吗
But we don't get a lot of that in this life now, do we?
这是我后悔清单里的一项
Add it to my list of regrets.
但是奶奶 也很重要
But grandmothers, they important, too.
你干什么
What are you doing?
找什么呢
What are you looking for?
说话啊
Use your words.
在哪
Where is it?
什么 香菜 西葫芦吗
What? The cilantro, the squash?
你是要砸碎每个花盆吗
Are you gonna smash every pot?
必须的
You bet your ass.
这次你最后一次骗我了 红妈
This is the last time, Red, you pull one over on me.
行吧 让我帮你
All right. Let me help you.
怎么 咱们现在干的不就是这个吗
What? Isn't this what we're doing now?
不是吗
Isn't this what we're doing?
这儿 最后一盆 你要亲手砸碎吗
Here, this is the last one. You wanna do the honors?
不要
No?
行了 就这样
Okay, then. That's that.
但愿你觉得有益身心
I hope it was therapeutic for you.
我不介意被批评 不是这回事
I don't mind being criticized, it's not that,
我只是觉得她要是这么坚持执行规定
I just think that if she's so set on enforcing the rules,
也许就不该在囚犯面前
then maybe she shouldn't undermine my authority
让我难堪
in front of the inmates.
有些人用暴♥力♥管制 有些人则用魅力
Some of us control with muscle, some of us control with charm.
咱俩就是靠魅力的
You know, you and me, we're charm.
有什么好笑的
Something funny?
记过配额指标烂透了
This whole shot quota's a bad idea.
对大家都不好受
It's making things harder for everyone.
还有一大堆文书工作
And all the friggin' paperwork.
我倒是不介意 给了我坐下来的时间
I don't mind the paperwork. Gives me a chance to get off my feet.
如果你忙着做文书工作 牢里打起架
But what if you're tied up doing paperwork and a fight breaks out
发生暴♥乱♥了怎么办
and it turns into a prison riot?
你本可以阻止的 却没阻止成
And you could've stopped it, but you didn't,
因为你在办公室做文书工作
because you were in your office doing paperwork?
你有没有做过拯救全人类的英雄梦
You ever have those dreams where you save everybody?
有时吧
Sometimes.
有一次 我荣获了国会荣誉勋章
One time, I received the Congressional Medal of Honor.
真厉害
Nice.
干什么
What?
有话快说 有屁快放
You got something to say, out with it.
我们认为记过配额指标不合理
We don't think the shot quota's reasonable.
对情况没什么益处
It doesn't improve conditions.
会让囚犯和狱警之间产生怀疑
It creates mistrust between the inmates and the staff.
你想让她们相信你
You'd like them to trust you more?
我想让她们认为
Well, I'd like them to think
她们受管束是公正的
that when they're disciplined, it's justified.
不然的话 谁还会照章办事
I mean, otherwise, why follow the rules at all?
对我们也是如此
And the same goes for us.
我认为我被人吼是不公平的
I don't think it's fair that I was yelled at.
我要管理这座监狱
In order for me to run this facility,
你们所有人就得听我指示行事
I need all of you to comply with my directives
不管你们认为合不合理
whether you find them "Reasonable" or not.
规矩是上面定下来的
The rules come from the top down.
但这些规矩
Yeah, but there are rules
我们根本就不严格执行
that we don't even enforce consistently.
却被责怪...
And then we get blamed...
费歇尔 现在不是
Fischer! This is not the
适当的时机或地点来向我抱怨
appropriate time or place to air your complaint.
卡普托先生 抱歉 我是有话直说
Well, Mr. Caputo, I'm sorry, but I have to speak my mind.
你不能专横地惩罚别人
You can't just punish someone
就为了杀鸡儆猴...
arbitrarily to make an example of them...
你被解雇了
You're fired.
什么
What?
我警告过你了
I tried to warn you.
这个月的薪水会发给你
You'll be paid through the end of the month.
还有人强烈渴望直抒胸臆吗
Does anyone else have the burning desire to speak their mind?
很好
Good.
白人妞 给我吧 我来就行
Oh, Blanca, Blanca, I got that. I got that. Dámelo.
去洗搅拌器
Go clean the mixer.
那不是玛丽萨干的吗
拜托 那姑娘被关禁闭回来以后
Please. That girl's as useless as balls on a dildo
整个人跟假鸡♥巴♥一样废
since she came back from seg.
她才待了多久 三分钟
And she was there, what? Three minutes?
有事吗
Can I help you?
给你带了礼物
Brought you a gift.
我不需要陈年旧烟
I don't need no more stale-ass tobacco.
这算是补偿 新货 我保证
This is to make up for that. This is fresh, I promise.
在里面加了点薄荷 变成薄荷醇了
Put some peppermint in it, turned it into a menthol.
被狱警抓到了 你就要被记过了
CO catches you back here, you gonna get a shot.
你跟红妈现在关系不错啊
So, uh, you and, uh... you and Red on friendly terms now?
跟你无关
Doesn't concern you.
那女人还真知道怎么俘获人心
Damn, that woman knows how to run a game on people.
我可以给你讲几个故事
I could tell you some stories.
你听过
Hey, have you ever heard
蝎子和青蛙的寓言吗
of the fable of the scorpion and the frog?
怎么 我他妈是青蛙吗
What, I'm the fucking frog?
你俩狼狈为奸 我知道她在做些勾当
You two in cahoots. I know she's doing business.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你有卖♥♥家关系 她帮你散货
You've got a vendor connection and she's handling your sales.
我只是来做饭的
I'm just here to cook.
红妈干的事跟我毫无关系
Whatever Red's got going, got nothing to do with me.
要合伙人吗
You want a partner?
我保证我比她更好
I promise I'm a much better bet,
因为红妈只想要回她的厨房♥
because all Red wants is to get her kitchen back.
你给我好好听着
You listen to me.
你自以为知道些什么 其实并没有
Whatever you think you know, you don't.
我手不脏 没破事
I'm keeping my hands clean, my shit polished.
我跟供应商或者非法赃物流入都没关系
I got no connections with vendors or illegal swag coming through.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表