剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们非法入侵啦
We're trespassing!
吉恩 帮我拍照
Oh, Gene, take a picture.
那是什么
What's that?
帕特丽夏修女抗♥议♥朴茨茅斯一家工厂时
When Sister Patricia was protesting the Portsmouth Plant,
她泼了一品脱的血
she threw a pint of blood.
所以呢 你就带来一夸脱吗[相当于两品脱]
So what, you brought a quart?
是两夸脱
Two quarts.
假的 是道具血
Fake. Costume blood.
帕特丽夏修女泼的血
The blood that Sister Patricia threw
是真的来自辐射中毒的受害者
was from an actual victim of radiation poisoning.
照片效果一定很棒
The pictures will look spectacular!
干嘛
What?
我觉得你做这件事的心态不对
I don't think you're doing this in the right spirit.
你没资格跟我说心态
Don't talk to me about spirit.
没有我 你们俩不过是接受救济的嬉皮士
Without me, you're just a couple of hippies on welfare.
是我让别人信任你们 知道吗
I'm the one who gives you credibility, all right?
准备好了吗 吉恩
You're ready, Gene?
快拍
Get snapping.
-救命 -你们俩蠢货
- Help! - All right, pigs!
不许动 否则这贱♥人♥就要挨枪子了
Don't make another move or the bitch gets it!
你为什么要这么做
What did you do that for?
这是演习 就算有人♥质♥我们也不谈判
That's the drill. We don't negotiate for hostages.
所以你们就让她死吗
So you let me kill her?
是啊 开什么玩笑 奥尼尔
Yeah, seriously, O'Neill?
我很确定 我把枪撞掉了
Okay, I'm pretty sure... I knocked the gun away.
我也很确定她还活着
I'm pretty sure she's still alive.
不 我杀了她
No, I killed her.
我一枪打爆她的头
I shot her in the face.
子弹从她的左眼眶进去
The bullet entered the left eye socket
然后从后脑勺出来
and exited through the back of her head.
血和脑浆溅得到处都是
There's blood and brains everywhere.
沃森
Hey, Watson.
不是故意要吓你
Didn't mean to startle you.
只想告诉你 我很开心你回来了
Just wanted to say I'm happy you're back.
关于这一切 其实有件好事
You know, one good thing to come out of all this?
它促使我去参加绝食抗♥议♥
It... got me motivated to join the hunger strike.
你知道那件事吗
Do you know about that?
我一周都没吃过东西
I haven't eaten in a week.
那又怎么样
So what?
我应该感激你吗
Am I supposed to be grateful?
我不是来让你自我感觉良好的 好吗
I'm not here to make you feel good about yourself, all right?
你对某事内疚
You got guilt about something...
那不关我的事
that's not my problem.
不 不是你想的那样
No, it's not anything like that.
听着
Look...
我不想当你的黑人纪念品朋友
I don't feel like being your token black friend.
所以以后不要跟我说话了
So don't talk to me anymore.
好吧
Okay. Fine.
当然 宝贝 你想要什么我都可以搞到
Sure, baby... you know, I can get you anything you want.
因为在这里 我就像蜂王 你懂我意思吗
'Cause around here, I'm like King Bee, you know what I'm saying?
红妈
Hey, Red.
这个时候你不都跟园艺俱乐部的人玩吗
Aren't you usually playing with the garden club about now?
温室要暂时关闭了
The greenhouse is closed for a little while.
有个会危害健康的状况需要处理
There's a health hazard that needs to be sorted out.
是吗 是什么
Really? What?
一只老鼠[内鬼]
A rat.
这是干嘛
What the hell?
一边去 大奶妹
Hey, take a walk, bouncy boobs.
警告你们几个贱♥人♥ 不许靠近我
All right, none of you bitches better come near me.
别紧张 我们不会伤害你
Relax, we're not going to hurt you.
给
Here.
这是你之前要的
You asked for these.
慢慢享用
Enjoy them.
因为这是我最后一次帮你
It'll be the last favor I ever do for you.
我被踢出家族了
I'm out of the family.
真遗憾
What a shame.
尤其是我们的关系
Especially since our relationship
是建立在高度的相互尊重之上
has always involved such a high degree of mutual respect.
你需要多一点关爱吗
You need more love?
我不用你假客套
I don't need shit.
谁稀罕你的水果硬糖
Fuck your Jolly Ranchers.
这里还有卖♥♥的糖果更好的地方
There are houses on this block with much better candy.
你宁愿去维的桌子上吃饭 是吗
You'd rather eat at Vee's table, would you?
是 那又怎样
Yeah... so what?
难道我就成了种族背叛者吗
Does that make me some kind of race betrayer?
拜托 你得了吧
I mean, give me a fucking break.
你带着你几个小喽啰来
You come down here with your scarecrows,
是想装黑帮吓唬我吗
trying to act all gangster?
她们所谓的忠诚是你用糖果和护肤品换来的
You buy loyalty with candy and skin care products.
你的黑帮看起来
I mean, your gang looks
像一群半价的垃圾桶屁孩
like a bunch of half-price Garbage Pail Kids...
红妈 你♥他♥妈♥就是个笑话
Red... you're a fucking joke.
你说得对
You're right.
我是个笑话
I'm a joke.
我敢说以后你自己会混得很好
I'm sure you'll be better off on your own.
我知道我一定会
I know I fucking will!
大♥波♥
Boo got Boo...
靠自己就够了
and that's all Boo needs.
大♥波♥
Boo.
该死的
Fuck.
多谢你制♥作♥海报
Thank you for making those.
我应该帮忙的
I should help.
没关系 我来就行
It's okay, I got it.
你应该保留你的精力
You should conserve your energy.
皇后区
Queens, huh?
我应该介绍她给我的好友米歇尔认识
I should hook her up with my buddy, Michel.
他在皇后大桥下面开了一家脱衣舞俱乐部
He runs a strip joint underneath the Queensboro Bridge.
脱♥光♥光那种哦 但那里不提供酒精饮品
Well, it's full nude, but they don't serve alcohol.
这状况真是太糟了
It's just such a fucked situation.
我知道 但这就是法律
I know, man, that's the law.
我猜某个蠢蛋觉得裸体和酒精
'Cause I... I guess some schmuck decided that
两者同时享受太过欢乐了
nudity and booze at the same time's just too much fun.
估计是一个有六个老婆的摩♥门♥教♥徒
It's probably a Mormon with six wives.
我是说艾丽克斯
I'm talking about Alex.
她应该受到证人保护
She should be under witness protection.
你关心她干嘛
What do you care?
话说在芝加哥的时候 不是她耍了你吗
I mean, didn't she screw you over in Chicago?
对哦
Oh, that's right.
你们俩的关系就是这样 不是吗
That's kind of how you two relate, isn't it?
就像间谍大战 只不过性方面的
It's like Spy vs. Spy, but sexual.
你要知道库巴这个家伙 不是闹着玩的
You know something, this guy, Kubra, he's no joke...
他们也知道
and they know that.
他们把她置于险境
They're not taking responsibility
却毫不承担责任
for the fact that they put her in harm's way.
如果这不是协议的一部分 那他们就不管
If it's not part of your deal, it's just not part of your deal.
政♥府♥的人没有良心
Yeah, the system doesn't have a conscience
而且没人喜欢多干事
and nobody likes extra work.
对了
Oh, by the way...
我们电工这周要帮忙
we're gonna be helping to put sandbags
把沙袋堆到湖周围
around the lake in electrical this week.
什么 这跟电有什么关系
What? What does that have to do with electrical?
万一在风暴时 湖水泛滥
If the lake overflows during the storm,
我们都会被电死
then we all get electrocuted.
我不知道
I don't know.
这里有没什么专门搬沙袋的部门
It's not like there's a sandbag department.
警员 把这些马克笔 纸张还有海报统统没收
Officer, confiscate those markers, paper, posters, all of it.
但这是美术用品
But these are just art supplies.
它们被人滥用来干别的事
They are a privilege that has been abused.
这不是滥用 这是权利
It's not a privilege. It's a right!
慢点 修女 别站起来太快
Careful, Sister, don't stand up too fast.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表