剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
这是无心之过 她是想帮忙的
It was an honest mistake. She was trying to help.
再多帮点忙 我就死了
A little more help and I'll be dead.
她讨厌戴眼镜 说显得鼻子大
She hates wearing her glasses. Says it makes her nose look big.
你想谋杀别人的话 视力是基本要求
You want to assassinate someone, vision is a basic requirement.
第一步 选择要杀的人
It's like step one, pick a person to kill.
第二步 杀掉那个人
Step two, kill that person.
她在禁闭室撑不到一个月
She won't last a month in the SHU.
这简直糟透了 姑娘们
This is a royal fuck-up, girls.
维会知道她是目标
Vee is going to know that she is the target.
整个家族都有危险
The whole family is in danger.
除非 我们利用这一点
Unless... we use it to our advantage.
她不知道那是搞错了
She doesn't know it was a mistake.
我们告诉她 那是鸣枪警告 别惹红妈
We tell her it's a warning shot. Don't fuck with Red.
不然一个79岁的老太就会捅你从没见过的人
Or a 79-year-old woman will shank someone you never met.
你就是这么可怕
That's how scary you are.
捅一个陌生人的肾脏 就为了警告别人
Stab a stranger in the kidney just to send a message.
如果我是维 我会仔细考虑要不要惹毛你
If I was this Vee person, I'd think twice about pissing you off.
塔斯利兹会希望如此
It's what Taslitz would want.
塔斯利兹把我们卷入了这个局面
Taslitz got us into this situation.
我们不能一错再错了
We're not doubling down on that nonsense.
我们得平静地解释发生的事
We need to explain what happened... peacefully.
谈判
A parley.
谈判 我们是海盗吗
Parley? What are we, pirates?
我们中的确有人有章鱼纹身
Well, one of us does have an octopus tattoo.
往窗户上贴胶布不是个好主意
Taping windows is not a good idea.
应急手册里有写到
It's in the emergency manual.
坏消息 飓风旺达
Bad news, Hurricane Wanda.
你被降级成了热带风暴
You've been downgraded to a tropical storm.
搞笑
Hilarious.
但是气象员说你范围更广了
The weatherman said you're getting wider, though.
你落地时能压平几棵树
You could flatten a few trees when your ass hits land.
好啦 史蒂夫·哈维 我们明白
Okay, Steve Harvey, we get it.
上次四号♥房♥ 入口和药房♥里
Last time we had leaks in room four
都有漏水
and in intake and in the pharmacy.
他们夏天补了补
They did some patchwork over the summer,
但我对现在的情况并不乐观
but I am not optimistic about what's happening up there.
这地方需要新屋顶
This place needs a new roof.
菲格在忙这事了 别担心
Yeah, Fig is all over that. Don't worry.
她还要给我们建一家意式咖啡吧和游泳池
She's also getting us an espresso bar and a swimming pool.
看来你没吸取教训啊
So much for learning your lesson, huh?
什么教训
What lesson is that?
我不知道 和犯罪分子来往
I don't know, associating with the criminal element.
姑娘 我就是犯罪分子
Girl, I am the criminal element,
我记得你也是
and so are you, last time I checked.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
别又说起这事
Man, don't start this again.
她害你进了禁闭室
Yo, she got you thrown in the SHU.
那不是她
That wasn't her.
是这地方像以前一样惩罚我
That was this place coming down on me like it's done before,
它还会再惩罚的
and it'll do it again.
总有事情会让你倒霉 知道吗
Something's gonna fuck you, you know?
体制 男人 维
The system, the man, Vee.
无能为力
Can't do nothin' about it.
至少维给你提10%的成
At least Vee gives you back 10%.
她夺走了我朋友
She took my friend.
你要一直跟她斗吗
And you gonna fight her forever?
别把事情搞得那么艰难
Stop making things so hard for yourself.
你没事吧 查普曼
You all right, Chapman?
没事
Yeah. Yeah.
跟你律师谈过了吗
Get to talk to your lawyer?
我跟他的搭档谈过了 他说...
I talked to one of his partners. He said that there's, um...
他说他们无能为力
he said that there's nothing that they can do.
他说囚犯经常被转狱
He said prisoners get transferred all the time.
去年来了三十个彭萨科拉监狱的姑娘
Yeah, we got, like, 30 girls up from Pensacola last year
当时那边闹肺结核
when they had that tuberculosis scare.
这不是那样
This isn't that.
这是菲格故意整我
This is Fig fucking me personally.
从愚蠢的广播剧开始 她就很恨我
She's hated me ever since that stupid radio show.
但你有关系
But you, you got connections.
你可以抵抗 你有休假
Now, you can fight this. You got furlough.
我有休假 现在我倒霉了
I got furlough, and it's biting me in the ass.
海利说他无能为力
Healy said that there's nothing he can do.
他不能再要特权了
He can't ask for any more special favors
因为看起来会不合适
because it would look inappropriate.
她把我和十来个人一起安排上了那个名单
She buried me on that list with, like, a dozen other people.
卢茨刚生了孩子
Ruiz has a new baby.
我会想你的 因为你曾是个正直的人
Well, I'm gonna miss you... 'cause you were a decent person.
你知道最糟糕的部分是什么吗
And do you know what the worst part of it is?
告诉我的家人 意识到
Telling my family and realizing
他们其实有些解脱
that they actually sounded kind of relieved,
好像他们不用
like they weren't gonna
花几个小时来监狱探视我
have to spend hours coming to visit me anymore,
好像他们终于拿回了周末
like they finally got their weekends back.
你该听听我妈妈说的话
I mean, you should've heard my mother.
她听起来真的很高兴
She sounded practically cheerful.
你只用服刑八个月
"Well... you only have eight months.
又不是一辈子
It's not like that's forever."
八个月就是一辈子
Eight months is forever.
好像你服刑的时间越短 过得就慢
It's like the less time you got, the slower it goes.
好了 我得走了
All right, I got to go.
莫里洛
Hey, Morello?
我来这里时 你是第一个
You know, you were the first person
对我友好的人
that was nice to me when I got here.
我当时真的很害怕
I was really scared.
你让我觉得会没事的
You made me feel like it was gonna be okay.
我会记住你这句话 心情不好时安慰自己
Well, I am gonna remember that you said that... for my bad days.
那是什么
What's that supposed to be?
是黑旗 谈判的国际象征
It's a black flag. International symbol for parley.
我们是海盗吗
And what are we, pirates?
我不跟你斗嘴 我是使者
I don't banter. I'm an envoy.
工作后去温室
The greenhouse. After work.
我要两份鸡汤面和新孢霉素
I'll take two chicken noodles and a Neosporin.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
-袜子不错 -谢谢
- Nice socks. - Thanks.
我想要提醒你
I'd like to alert you
一些感觉有差错的项目
to a couple of line items that feel a little wonky.
好吧
Okay.
比如说
For instance...
这里拔款了
we've got 80 grand here
八万块卫生间修理费给菲茨核心
allocated to FitzCORE for the bathroom repair,
但这笔款项应该是包含在之前的未指明
but I thought that was included in the fee we paid earlier
管道修理服务费用之中了
for unspecified plumbing services.
这项维修要大得多
This is a much more extensive job.
好吧 我知道
Right, I get that,
但我感觉有些重叠
but I feel like there's some overlap happening.
你做得很好 霍夫曼
You're doing great work, Hoffman.
谢谢
Thanks.
我觉得我们应该仔细研究
So, I think we should dig into this.
我丈夫今晚要举办一场募捐会
Listen, my husband is having a fundraiser tonight.
你作为我的客人出席吧 喝几杯鸡尾酒
Why don't you come as my guest? Have a couple cocktails.
妻子会喜欢的
The wife'll love it.
橄榄球巨星提克·巴贝尔好像也会去呢
I'm pretty sure Tiki Barber is gonna be there.
你怎么样
How's it going?
什么 我吗
What, me?
我挺好的 谢谢你问起
I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking.
其实你没法一直无视我
You know, it's actually not possible for you to ignore me forever.
他动了
He moved.
抱歉 我没听懂
I'm sorry, I'm not following.
宝宝 他动了
The baby. He moved.
什么时候 现在吗
When? Like now? Now?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表