剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
Don't make me rip your throat out with my teeth.
-维兹 -李尔·韦恩
- Weezy. - Lil Wayne!
你不能那样说他们的名字
Nah! You can't be all sayin' their names like that!
-时间到 -我什么也没说
- Time! - Yo, I ain't say shit.
那是他的昵称
That's his nickname.
就跟这样提示乔治·杰弗逊是一样的
And it could've just as easy been a George Jefferson reference.
那贱♥人♥怎么回事
Yo, what's the deal with that bitch, anyway?
反正我不喜欢
I don't like her.
找我帮忙来着 好像她是这里老大似的
Asking favors already, like she own the damn place.
有几个女孩说 她以前还真是
She used to. That's what some of the girls were saying.
我才不管过去 我活在当下
I don't care 'bout no "Used to." I live in the present.
合十礼什么的
Namaste and shit.
那是维
That's Vee.
等等 传说中的那个维
Hold up, like... like "Vee," Vee?
对
Yep.
你怎么不早说
Why you ain't say nothing?
维是他妈哪根葱
Uh, who the fuck is Vee?
T的老妈
Basically, like T's mom.
谢谢
Gracias.
苏珊娜 过来吃点蛋糕
Suzanne! Come get you some cake.
为啥她有蛋糕吃
Why she get some cake?
为啥我们没有 她以为她是谁啊
Why can't we get no cake? Who she think she is?
你好啊 美味
Hey, Taystee Girl.
以示友好
Peace offering.
巧克力糖霜加彩糖
Funfetti with chocolate icing.
你怎么...你到底...
How did you... like, what did you...
我找人帮了点忙
I get by with a little help.
苏珊娜帮了大忙
Suzanne here played a big part.
原谅我吧
Forgive me.
我保证再也不会让你失望了
I promise I will never let you down again.
那些年我不一直陪着你吗
Wasn't I there for you all those years?
我不是一直在照顾你吗
Didn't I take care of you?
让我在这里也做同样的事吧
Let me do the same here.
不如
Why don't you, uh...
邀请你的朋友过来吧
invite your friends to join us?
这蛋糕浪费了太可惜了
Be a shame to waste all this cake.
这位是维 这是...
This is Vee. Vee, this is...
我都知道
Yeah, yeah, I know.
珍娜 辛迪
Janae, Cindy,
珀比
Poussey.
姑娘们
Ladies...
饿了吗
are you hungry?
话说 你们刚才玩的是什么游戏
So, what was that game y'all were just playing?
人数是奇数就玩不了 不好意思
Don't work with an uneven number. No offense.
我数着有六个人啊
Well, I count six of us.
得有人计时
Someone needs to keep time.
大家可以轮流计时嘛
Well, everybody can take turns keeping time.
要不
You think, maybe,
咱门可以混合组队 对吧
we should mix up them teams, right? Don't you think?
当然可以
I don't see why not.
知道吗 我对你有种感觉
You know, I had a feeling about you.
我就知道我们合得来
Knew we would get along.
你满嘴屁话 眼睛都是屎黄的
Man, you so full of shit, your eyes brown.
我来帮你 宝贝
Here, let me help you with that, baby.
我觉得是时候给你换个新造型了 苏茜
You know, I think it's time we found you a new look, Suzie.
可我一直都是这个发型
Oh, but this is how I've always done it.
也许是时候把它们释放出来了
Maybe it's time to just, you know, air it out a little bit.
这烟简直是垃圾 哪来的啊 过期了吧
These are stale as fuck! Where'd you get these, 1983?
妈♥逼♥的
Motherfucker.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表