剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
can give me any information that I need, so...
我喜欢有点效率 咱就别寒暄了吧
I like efficiency. Let's just skip the small talk.
我...我不知道帕波怎么样了
I don't... I don't know how Piper is.
-我们现在没联♥系♥了 -够聪明
- We're not speaking at the moment. - Smart.
抱歉 我爸说你是儿科医师之类的
Uh, I'm sorry, my dad said you were a pediatrician of some sort?
小儿神经专家
Pediatric neurologist.
这就是我
Here I am,
29岁 是家长们特别喜欢的类型
29 years old and really impressive to parents.
-你跟他们一起住吗 -跟谁
- Do you live with them? - Who?
你的父母
Your parents.
什么 不
What? No.
没说 他这么说吗
No, did he say that?
只是觉得他们好像跟你互动挺多的
What, no, it's just, they seem pretty involved in your life.
对 这倒是
Yeah. Yeah, they are.
你现在有什么工作项目吗
So you working on anything right now?
当然 我...
Yeah, you know, I mean...
我在做一些抉择
I'm considering some options.
我在试着弄清下一步要做什么
I'm trying to figure out what's next.
太好了
Oh, no, that's great.
我实在厌倦了每次相亲
I... You know, I am just so tired of going on dates
就听那些男的不停地说啊说啊
where I have to listen to guys go on and on
说他们怎么把推特的内容写成博客
about how they're turning their Twitter feeds into blogs,
把博客出版成书
their blogs into books,
然后又把书的内容更新到推特
and their books into Twitter feeds.
听这些废话太累人了
It's exhausting.
就别假装播客还算工作了 对吧
Stop pretending that your podcast is work, right?
对
Right.
不 只是
No, it's just...
你什么都没做真是让人眼前一亮
it's really refreshing that you're not doing anything.
是吗
Yeah?
真的 挺好的
No, it's great.
没有野心的男人是我的首选
A guy without ambition is at the top of my list.
我就想找个心甘情愿在家带三个小孩的
Someone who's happy to stay at home with our three kids
而我则负责应酬其他人
while I take care of other people's.
你想要孩子吗 你的脸书主页没写
Did you want kids, because your Facebook profile didn't say?
小点声
Shut up.
有人吗
Hello?
迪亚茨 你床铺这边太脏了
Diaz, your side of the bunk is looking dirty.
我建议你赶快用卫生棉擦擦地板
I suggest you take a maxi pad to that floor, stat,
如果你想通过检查的话
if you wanna pass inspection.
收到我的礼物了吗
Did you get my gift?
嗯
Yeah.
怎么了 我还以为你会很激动呢
What's wrong? I... I thought you'd be excited.
是啊 能认识一个在我枕头下放生菠菜
Yeah, I've been dreaming about meeting a man
还写着"给我的宝贝"的男人
who will leave a bag of raw spinach underneath my pillow
简直是我梦寐以求的
with a note that says, "For my baby."
你还真是个白马王子啊
You're a real Prince Charming.
去他妈的钻石 我就爱菠菜
Fuck diamonds, I got spinach!
菠菜含有维生素B 是富含
Spinach has folic acid in it. A lot.
而且 我选的还是有机品种
And... I even got the organic kind.
同事现在都叫我大力水手了
The guys up front are calling me Popeye now.
他们还以为是我的午餐呢
They think it's my lunch!
约翰 我不需要每天一袋菠菜
John, I ain't gonna eat a whole bag of spinach every day.
我他妈不是兔子
I'm not a fucking rabbit.
反正分娩前的维他命
The pre-natal vitamins
已经有所需的一切营养了
have all kinds of other stuff in them, anyway.
我...
Look, I...
我不能弄药进来 达娅 对不起
I can't get the pills in, Daya, I'm sorry.
我们兜里都不能揣维他命
Look, we're not even allowed to have vitamins in our bags now.
明早七点开始检查 迪亚茨
I'll reinspect tomorrow at 7:00 a.M., Diaz.
如果你不想关心我们宝宝的健康
If you're not gonna be concerned about the health of our child,
如果你不愿意想办法
and you don't wanna figure this out,
-知道吗 -天啊
- then you know what? - Oh, my God...
-我受够了 -别学你妈妈的语气
- I'm done. - ... please do not talk like your mother.
这
It's...
这挺吓人的
it scares me.
我们能不能
Hey, can we, uh...
能不能一会在老地方见
Can we meet at our spot later?
我想摸摸你
I miss touching you.
去吧
Go.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
我看到蒲公英了
I saw Dandelion.
重来 你想说什么
Try again. What... what are you trying to say?
帕波
Piper.
她讨厌我
She hates me.
她很危险
She's dangerous,
不过我也很危险
but so am I.
谁 那个白人女孩吗
Who? That white girl?
天啊 苏珊娜
Oh, man, Suzanne.
听我说 好吗
Listen to me, okay?
我那个年代 这地方可是黑人女人说了算
In my day, the black women ran this place.
我说是"女人" 因为那才是我们的本质
And I say women, because that's what we were.
女人
Women.
不是一群带着坏脾气到处撒野的小女孩
Not a bunch of little girls running around here with bad attitudes.
我看到你了 明白吗 我看清你了
Now, I see you, you understand? I see you.
你是个聪明 强壮的黑人女人
You're a smart, strong, black woman.
这里的人都小看你 但我不会
Everybody else around here underestimates you, but not me.
下次见到蒲公英还是谁的
You remember that the next time you run into Dandelion,
记住我的话
or whatever the hell you wanna call her.
把头抬高了 听到了吗
You hold your head up high, you hear me?
说到底 你才是花♥园♥中盛放的玫瑰
Because at the end of the day, you are a garden rose,
而那贱♥人♥只是棵杂草
and that bitch is a weed.
谢谢你给我这个
Thank you for these.
很高兴
It's...
很高兴能在这里交到个朋友
it's good to know I have a friend in here.
操♥他♥妈♥ 尼古拉斯 你得提高点技术了
Jesus fucking Christ, Nichols, you gotta work on your technique.
我上她们的时候没人能撑这么久还不高♥潮♥的
No babe ever takes this long when I'm doing her.
知道吗 有的坚果就是比其他的硬
You know, some nuts are tougher to crack than others.
得了吧 两指进去
Oh, please, two in the pink,
一指搓点 又不是什么高科技的活
one in the stink. It ain't rocket science.
我马上就出来了
Hey, I'll be out in a second!
爽 天啊 爽
Yes! Oh, my God! Yeah!
触底得分
We have a touchdown.
我们不处理什么过敏请求了
We're no longer accommodating any bullshit allergy requests.
听着 我只是来告诉你
Listen, I'm just here to tell you that...
昨晚的哈瓦那酱汁简直跟拉利卡餐馆有一拼
the habanero sauce last night at dinner was almost as good as La Rica's.
你怎么知道拉利卡
How you know La Rica?
纽约最棒的辣酱
Spiciest salsa in New York.
纽约最棒的辣酱
Spiciest salsa in New York.
你学得很像啊
Oh, yeah, you're a good imitator.
我就当你这是好话了
I'll take that as a compliment.
本来就是好话
It was meant as such.
我是维
I'm Vee.
欢迎来到监狱
Welcome to prison.
应该是欢迎又来了
Welcome back, actually.
我在想 我们能不能
I was just wondering, if we could...
做个交易
make a trade.
盖子打开
Flip the top.
都到齐了 是吧 查普曼 欢迎回来
Well, the gang's all here, huh? Chapman, welcome back.
德盖特小姐 你看起来...精神很好
Miss Doggett, you're looking... rested.
没看出来 真的吗
Uh? No? Really?
没发现我的新牙吗
You didn't notice my teeth?
靠
Dang it.
我换了新牙 因为她把我的旧牙打掉了
Well, I got new teeth, 'cause she knocked my old ones out.
我想我们都不能否认
I think we can all agree there were some...
你在打架前就有牙齿问题了 德盖特小姐
dental issues before the fight, Miss Doggett.
卡普托先生 我只想说
Mr. Caputo, I would just like to say
我已经准备好当一个模范狱友了
that I am prepared to behave like a model inmate
我觉得我已经构不成威胁了
and I feel I no longer pose a threat.
省省吧 查普曼 这不是选美比赛
Spare us, Chapman, this isn't a beauty pageant.
我想见你们两个 好一起来把这事解决好
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表