剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们分手了
We broke up.
是我先出轨的 不是吗
I'm the one who cheated first, right?
你有信
Some mail came for you.
是沃斯寄来的
It's from Vause.
感谢你为我抽出时间
And thank you for taking the time for me.
回头有漂亮的唇彩给你
You will be getting some very nice lip gloss.
别忘了 女士们
Don't forget, ladies,
正常饮食是1500卡路里
your usual meal is 1,500 calories.
不要暴食
Be aware of overeating.
有两份华夫饼
There's two waffles on there.
你♥妈♥的♥在做什么
怎么啦 她们多给烟我抽
谢谢
Thank you.
有话要对我说吗
You got something to say to me?
我的姑娘们需要你的座位
My girls need your seat.
我吃完后 她们就可以坐了
And when I'm done, they can have it.
吃完了吗
Done yet?
你真是一个无礼的女人
You are a very rude woman.
人家伤心死了
Oh, you wound me.
妈的 维 咱在这里屌♥爆了
Yo, damn, Vee! Yo, we like ballers up in here!
我不是说了吗 你能给别人所需时...
Didn't I tell y'all? When you got something people want...
今天早上
Yo, this morning,
爆牙克莱门蒂诺居然在浴室等我
Underbite Clementino was waiting for me in the bathroom
给我来个背部按♥摩♥
to give me a back massage.
-什么 -背部按♥摩♥
- What? - A back massage!
感觉我像是圣特鲁佩斯一艘游艇上的碧昂斯
Like I'm fucking Beyonce in a yacht in Saint-Tropez, okay!
下雨吧 贱♥人♥们
Make it rain, bitches.
小卖♥♥部女王驾到
Commissary queen in the hizzy!
妈的 感觉真好
Fuck, this feels good.
我把常那里扫荡了
I cleaned Chang out.
你什么都买♥♥走了
"You take-a the everything!
没有东西给其他女士了
Nothing reft for the other ladies."
我不是说过吗 维会照顾我们的
Yo, didn't I tell you that Vee was gonna take care of us?
制度关着我们 你就得找到应对的办法
System work you, you got to find a way to work the system.
-阿门 -赞美主啊 哈利路亚
- Amen! - Gloria, hallelujah!
谁给你剪的头发 丹妮塔吗
Who cuts your hair? Danita?
当然不是
Hell, no!
我才不会让那个屠夫拿着剪刀接近我
I wouldn't let that butcher near me with a pair of scissors.
我自己打理的
I do it myself.
别看后面 一团糟
Don't look at the back, it's a mess.
什么大场合
What's the occasion?
我儿子来看我
My son's coming to visit.
如果他没注意到 你别生气
Well, don't be upset if he doesn't notice.
男孩子蠢死了 他们永远不会注意到这种事
Boys are stupid. They never notice things like that.
迈克尔很久没见过我了
Michael hasn't seen me in a long time.
他从未来过
He's never come before.
为什么不来
Why not?
他很生气
He was pissed off.
或觉得丢人 或两者都有
Or ashamed. Or both.
是他举报我的
He turned me in.
那你打算在探视
So, you're strangling him
开始还是结束时掐死他
at the beginning of the visit or at the end?
他只有12岁 非常愤怒
He was only 12 and angry.
他经历了太多
He's been through a lot.
我会坐好 让他发泄 把怨气全发泄出来
I'm gonna sit back, let him vent. You know, get it all out.
要是我 就踢死他
Well, if it were me, I'd kick him to death,
但我们做父母的方式不同
but we all have our own way of parenting.
甘地这么做来抗♥议♥种姓制度
Gandhi did it to protest the caste system.
只有这样才能有所改变
It's the only way to make a real difference.
你就省省吧
You're wasting your breath.
你无法说服这些人绝食的
You're not gonna convince this crowd not to eat.
她是对的
She's right.
这碗麦片味道像大团鼻屎
I mean, this oatmeal tastes like a bowl of chunky boogers,
但妈的不吃还不舒服了
but fuck if it isn't comforting to keep shoveling it in.
这么说 你们都很满意现状
So I suppose you're all happy with the way things are going?
你们觉得这座监狱的现状非常好吗
You think the conditions in this prison are perfectly fine?
联邦政♥府♥的钱应该用在
That federal money should be
让女人在满是排泄物的隔间里洗澡
spent on making women shower in feces-soaked stalls
而她们反抗时却要遭受身体虐待吗
and face physical abuse if they resist?
来吧 简·方达[影星] 来点香肠
Come on, Jane Fonda, have a little bit of sausage.
对 就一小口 你看起来脸色苍白
Yeah, just a little bite. You look a bit pale.
已经多少天了
How many days has it been?
拜托 别烦她了
Come on, leave her alone.
修女
Sister?
我以为至少你会支持我
I thought you of all people would support me.
亲爱的 这里又不是关塔那摩监狱
Oh, honey, it's not Guantanamo.
就是
Yeah!
让一下 苏苏
Yeah, move over, Soso.
好吧 我一个人来
Fine. I'll do it alone.
你真是太无礼了
That is really disrespectful.
休假怎么样 给我带T恤了吗
How was furlough? Did you bring me back a T-shirt?
真♥他♥妈♥的 妹子
Holy shit, dude.
说什么
Well, what's it say?
慢着 让我猜猜
Wait, let me guess.
美女 抱歉我在芝加哥坑了你
"Hey, girl, uh, sorry I fucked you over in Chicago.
那是为你好 我给你舔♥阴♥户吧
It was for your own good. Let me lick your pussy."
可能吧 但我不知道
Probably, but I don't know.
-我还没看 -什么
- I haven't read it. - What?
老天 你意志真坚定啊
Man, that's some serious willpower right there.
你就不好奇吗
Aren't you curious?
我当然好奇 这是第一封我没扔掉的
Of course I'm curious. It's the first one I haven't thrown away.
那就看呗
So, fucking read it already.
-我来 -不用不用
- I'll do it. - No! No, no, no, no, no.
她就是想要这样
That is exactly what she wants.
对 当人们寄信
Yes, that is generally what
一般就是想让别人看
people want when they send a piece of correspondence.
她会说些什么我想听的话
What could she possibly say that I want to hear?
她是个说谎精
She's a liar.
从最开始 她就满口谎言
She's always been a liar. From the very beginning.
难道不是每个人都对每个人说谎吗
Doesn't everyone lie to everyone?
她知道如果她一直寄信
She knows that if she keeps sending these,
最终会打动我
eventually I will crack,
然后她会道歉
and then she'll apologize,
然后她会满口仁义 让她去死
and she'll say all the right things, and fuck that!
但你也不会把信扔掉
But you're not gonna throw it away either.
-你想她 -我当然想她
- You miss her. - Of course I miss her.
我讨厌她对我的影响力 我真是烦透了
I hate that she has this hold on me. I'm so sick of it.
麦片味道跟鼻屎一样
The oatmeal tastes like snot.
我要一杯 要一杯
I'll take a... shot. Shot!
没关系 我要这个
It's all good. Okay, I got this one.
太差劲了
Oh, that was terrible!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我嘛
Oh, I just, um...
我听说了艳舞表演
I heard about the burlesque show.
-你呢 -我朋友瑞秋是演员之一
- You? - My friend Rachel's in it.
她和雷·罗曼诺的木偶一起表演
She does this routine with a Ray Romano puppet.
居然相当性感
It's surprisingly sexy.
那晚的事我很抱歉 帕波
Look, I'm really sorry about that night, Piper.
我不是那种做事遮遮掩掩的人
I'm not a shady person.
算了 没事的
Oh, come on, don't worry about it.
我以前没挨过揍
I mean, I've never been punched before.
这可能是很好的人生体验
It was probably a good life experience.
我说事情很复杂时是认真的
I meant it when I said that things were complicated.
恋爱关系对我来说是新尝试 我不知道
I'm new to this whole relationship thing. You know, I don't...
我不知道规则
I don't know the rules.
这就是问题所在对吗
That's the whole problem, isn't it?
守规矩一点也不好玩
Rules aren't any fun.
我不想打扰真爱
Listen, I don't want to stand in the way of true love.
如果那位是你未来的妻子
I mean, if that is your future wife out there,
请务必让我走开
by all means, tell me to back off.
但你追求我 我很喜欢
But you pursued me, and I liked it.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表