剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
好了 探访室在那边
All right, so you got your visiting room over here,
你♥爸♥妈来看你的时候就在那见面
which is where your mommy or daddy will come and visit you.
你得先把他们的名字列入探访名单
You gotta put their names on the list.
这边一块是禁区
This area, down here, out of bounds,
大家听好了 除非有安排...
okay, guys, until you get assigned down here...
他们关你肯定是为了你好
Ooh! They must've locked you up for your own good.
不用怕 姑娘
Hey, don't be afraid, little girl.
爹地可以保护你远离那些犯罪分子
Daddy can protect you from the criminal element.
好了大蹦 管好你的裤裆 好吗
All right, Boo, keep it in your pants, okay?
走吧 别理他们
Come on. Forget about them.
我的天
Oh, my God.
操 她又回来了
Oh, shit, she is risen!
妈的
Shit.
糟糕
Shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
五 四 三 二 一 开始
Five, four, three, two, one, go!
这货谁啊 过
Man, I don't know who the fuck this is. Pass.
-不准过 -可我不知道啊
- Uh! No passing. - But I don't know...
大哥 别浪费时间
Man, time's running out!
就说 "跟什么音近"之类的
Say, like, "It sounds like," Or something.
好吧 韵脚跟布莱夫·布莱温一样
Uh, all right, rhymes with Bleve Blerwin.
靠 她作弊啊 不准说一样的韵脚
Man, she's cheating! You can't do no "Rhymes with"!
那我他妈还能咋样
What the fuck I was supposed to do?
谁知道这傻♥逼♥是谁啊
Stupid ass people ain't nobody ever heard of.
-时间到 -我知道了
- Time! - I know!
史蒂夫·厄尔温啊 主持《鳄鱼猎手》那个啊
Man, Steve Irwin. The Crocodile Hunter?
好走不送 傻♥逼♥没救
Rest in peace, B-T-dubs.
好了该我了 准备好了吗
All right, my turn! Ready, P?
我们赢定了
Whoo! We got this.
三 二 一 开始
And... three, two, one, go!
-相信外星人的傻哥们儿 -汤姆·克鲁斯
- Uh, crazy dude who believes in aliens? - Tom Cruise.
答对 好 好
Yes, ma'am. Okay, okay. Um...
-打篮球的 戴宅男眼镜 -勒布朗
- Basketball. Uh, nerd glasses. - LeBron.
-另一个 -韦德
- Other one. - D-Wade.
-没错 -搞毛啊
- Yes, ma'am. - Man, what the fuck?
一个女的 老公很年轻就死了
Yo, chick whose husband died real young.
-白人的米歇尔·威廉姆斯 -没错
- The white Michelle Williams! - Yes, yes.
时间到 你们没时间了
Time! You're outta time!
听着 只要你俩参加 我就不玩了
Uh-uh, now, see, as long as y'all two playing, I quit.
你不关注时事不能怪我们啊
Yo, yo, ain't our fault you ain't current on your US Weekly.
她们跟我们一样 麦肯锡
Stars, they're just like us, Mackenzie!
我能试试吗
Yo, you think I could try?
跟你说多少次了 得要你计时啊
Man, how many times I got to tell you we need you on clock duty?
当然 我喜欢计时
And I like clock duty.
盯着时间 感受时间
Yeah, watching the clock and smelling the clock.
可是呢 我在想
But, you know, I was thinking,
我这么有戏剧天分 我可以...
with my dramatic skills, I could play...
上次让你玩 你都差点疯了
Yo, son, you straight up lost your mind last time.
使劲打自己的头
All hitting yourself in the head and shit.
对啊 就因为你 我们都不能玩叠叠乐了
Yeah, we still can't play Jenga 'cause of you.
而且重点是 我们人数正好组两队
Yo, well, look, thing is, we already got a even number.
-好了 J 该你了 -去计时吧
- So, come on, J, you up. - Clock duty.
-来吧 J -好吧
- All right, come on, J. - Okay.
五 四 三
And... five, four, three,
二 一
two, one.
发射喽
Blastoff!
我自己穿的 妈妈
I dressed myself, Mama!
她真美
She's so pretty.
是啊
Isn't she?
她就像你和爸爸
She looks like you and Daddy.
是妈妈和爸爸创造了她 宝贝
Mommy and Daddy made her, honey.
她是我们的奇迹
She's our miracle.
我能抱抱奇迹吗
Can I hold the miracle?
来 坐这儿
Here, sit back right here.
千万小心
Now, just be extra careful.
一定要拖住她的头
Make sure to support her head.
她叫什么
What's she called?
格蕾丝
Grace.
你好 格蕾丝
Hello, Grace.
我是你最好的朋友和姐姐 苏珊娜
I'm your best friend and your big sister, Suzanne.
我们是好朋友 就我俩
Just me and you. You and me. You and I.
好了亲爱的 可以了
Okay, honey, that's enough for now.
她今天累坏了 你可以晚点再抱她
She's had quite a journey today. You can hold her again later.
不行 她是我的 还给我
No! She's my baby! You give her back!
你说过她是我的
You told me she was mine!
她是我的 还给我 还给我
She's mine! Give her back! Give her back!
苏珊娜 别闹了 你是大孩子了
Suzanne, stop it, be a big girl.
做点什么
Do something.
-可我抱着孩子呢 -孩子给我
- But I have the baby! - Give her to me.
当姐姐感觉很兴奋吧
It's pretty exciting being a big sister, isn't it?
我弟弟刚出生的时候
You know, I couldn't wait
我简直迫不及待想见他
to meet my little brother when he was born.
可你知道吗 那孩子哭了整整一年
But you know what? That kid cried for a whole year.
我甚至问妈妈能不能把他塞回肚子里去
I even asked my mommy if she could put him back in her tummy.
要不要我帮你把头发弄一弄
Hey, would you like me to fix your hair up?
你穿的这么美 头发也得美美的才行啊
It seems you should have a fancy do to go with that fancy outfit.
我喜欢你的翅膀
Ooh! I love, love your wings.
谢谢 我最喜欢粉色了
Thank you, pink's my favorite color.
看得出来
Oh, I can see that.
真好看
Nice.
好了 查普曼
All right, there, Chapman.
看来今天是你的幸运日啊
Well, looks like it's your lucky day, hun.
来吧
Come on.
她们就像家人一样
It's like family.
我从没想过回到这里会这么高兴
Oh, I never thought I'd be so happy to be back here.
金发妞
Blondie!
我还以为你不会回来了呢
I thought they'd shipped you away for good.
我听说你给那女人好一顿揍啊
I heard you gave what's-her-boobs a pretty good beatdown.
都不知道你还有这本事
Didn't know you had it in you.
你把别人打了
You beat someone up?
没错 就是我
Yes, I did.
你叫什么来着 亲爱的
What's your name again, hun?
苏苏[一般]
Soso.
不 我是问你叫什么名字
No, no, no, I said what's your name?
这就是名字 布鲁克·苏苏
Yeah, that's my name. Brook Soso.
说来好笑 我爸妈想让我跟
Oh. Um, funny story, my parents
布鲁克·希尔兹同名 就是那个女演员
named me Brook after Brooke Shields, the actress.
但去掉了她名字里的"E"
Um, but except without the "E,"
因为他们觉得这样更像原创
'cause they thought it would be a bit more original.
可到了我十岁左右
But sometime around my 10th birthday,
他们又说取的是小溪的意思 原本就没有E
they started saying I was named after a brook instead.
就是说我话多
Um, like the babbling kind.
真有意思
That's funny.
又一次证明了 美貌与智慧不可兼得啊
Proving once again, you can either be pretty or smart.
没事 化疗让她脾气很差
Yeah, chemo makes her cranky.
不如你睡查普曼上铺吧 好吗
Why don't you take the bunk above Chapman, okay?
有东西给你 有牙刷
Oh, I got something for you. We got a toothbrush...
还有肥皂
and soap.
我通常不会这么通融的
I don't normally bend the rules like this,
不过你看起来也不是纯亚洲人
but you don't look full... Asia.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
真的 非常感谢
Seriously, for everything.
这跟我想象中的监狱太不一样了
This is not how I imagined prison to be at all.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
被烧伤了
Well, she got burned.
好了 我的车还有几分钟就要走了
Anyway, I got a van run in a couple of minutes.
罗莎 明天我送你去化疗时见
Rosa, I will see you tomorrow for your appointment.
对了 差点忘了
Oh! I almost forgot.
查普曼 牙刷刷和肥皂皂
Chapman, brushy brush and soapy soap.
我们都不知道你还会不会回来了
We didn't know if you were coming back.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表