剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
是啊
Yeah.
我也是
Me, either.
还有剩吗
You have another one of those?
真不好意思 没了
Oh. I'm real sorry, hun, I don't.
你进来的时候那些黑姑娘没来看你么
One of the black girls didn't come round when you got in?
太遗憾了
That's a shame.
琳恩 我觉得自己像鸟一样自♥由♥
Leanne, I feel free as a bird.
不 也不是鸟 更像是蛇
No, like, not even a bird, like a snake! More like a snake.
像蟒蛇
Like an anaconda.
就好像 我要蜕掉那层旧皮
Like, I had to, like, shed that scaly skin
因为它不再适合我了 你明白吗
'cause it just didn't suit me anymore, you know?
你说话怎么像
Why are you talking like
手偶一样
one of those puppets with a hand up its butt?
我没有
I'm not.
我只是在微笑 看到没
I'm just smiling. See?
不管你怎么说
I don't care what you say,
他们在医院里肯定对你做了什么
they did something funny to you up in that hospital.
没错
Exactly!
你觉得我有什么不同了 我看起来怎么样
What do you think is different about me? How do I look?
不知道 感觉有点智障
I don't know, you're acting a little, like, retarded.
我才不智障 我换牙了
I'm not retarded, I got new teeth!
你嫉妒了
You're jealous.
才没有
No.
你是嫉妒我现在漂亮了 而你不漂亮吗
Are you jealous that I'm kind of pretty now and you're not?
我妈说漂亮是形容花朵和明星的
Mama says pretty's for flowers and movie stars,
因为二者都没什么脑子
'cause neither one's got a brain.
你什么意思 我没脑子吗
So, what are you saying? I'm not smart?
我是说...
Well, I'm saying...
我是说你表现得像你比我们优越似的
I'm saying you're acting like you're better than us,
我们不喜欢
and we don't like it.
好吧
Okay...
琳恩 也许你说的有点道理
You know what, Leanne, maybe you are onto something, all right?
也许我就是受够了待在这下面
Maybe I am tired of being down here,
折这些脏裤子
folding y'all's dirty panties, all right?
你♥他♥妈♥想听实话是吧
You wanna know the goddamn truth?
可能我就是想给自己
Maybe I wanna aim higher...
定个更高的目标
for myself.
好啊 塔琪
Yeah, you do that, Tucky.
你定得跟天花板一样高都没问题
You aim as high as the ceilings in here.
把天花板上人们弹上去的鼻涕
You might even be able to lick all the boogers
都给舔干净吧
people have flicked up there.
你还有其地方能待吗 随便哪儿
Do you have anywhere else to be? Anywhere?
没了 完全无处可去
Nope! Exactly nowhere to be.
那我只能另找个地儿了
Then I'll find somewhere else to be
你♥他♥妈♥太闹腾了
because you are annoying as shit.
我是被领养的 知道吗
I was adopted, you know.
恭喜你啊 我不是
Good for you. I wasn't.
你不是吗
Weren't you?
不是
No.
很遗憾听到你那么想
I'm sorry to hear you feel that way.
你根本不该来这儿
You're not even supposed to be in here.
我有我的办法
I got my ways.
我快脑充血了
There's so much blood rushin' to my head,
我都觉得像个虱子了
I'm starting to feel like a tick!
你知道的 它们会叮咬小鹿 就像...
You know how they bite a deer and then it's like...
别插话
Don't interrupt.
美味
Taystee...
那时候我必须躲起来
I had to go into hiding.
我出去的时候很需要你
I needed you when I was out...
可你到处都不见踪影
and you was nowhere to be found.
连个字条什么的都舍不得留
Couldn't even be bothered enough to leave a note or nothing.
宝贝 我也是出于无奈
Baby, that wasn't personal.
125大街开外的所有警♥察♥都在找我
I had every cop above 125th Street looking for me.
我不能告诉任何人我的行踪 太冒险了
I couldn't tell anybody where I was. It was too risky.
当然了
'Course not.
事情落到你身上时 你是一点险都不肯冒的
'Cause you ain't too good at risky when it comes to yourself.
在我老家 我们管这叫"胆小鬼"
Where I come from, we call that "Chicken shit."
我有我的理由
I had my reasons.
说实话 我觉得
You know, I'm feeling
我跟你浪费很多时间了
like I already gave you too much of my time.
我不需要你的解释 也不需要你
And I don't need your explaining, and I don't need you...
尤其是在这里
especially in here.
谢谢你让我说完
Thanks for being patient, letting me finish.
美味生你气了
Taystee mad at you?
是吗
Seems that way?
别太往心里去
Don't take it personal.
我就是这么做的
I try not to.
我知道你要说什么
Now, I know what you gonna say.
"可是苏珊娜 我心痛啊"
"But Suzanne, my heart hurts!"
我懂的 真的 十分了解
And I hear you, I do. A lot.
但你得低下头 给地板抛光
But you gotta put your head down, keep on buffing those floors.
顺时针转 然后逆时针转
Clockwise... and counter-clockwise.
有时候人们就是不想跟你玩
'Cause sometimes people just don't wanna play with you,
没关系
and that's okay.
你在维修队待过吗
You work on the maintenance crew?
待过 待过
I do. I do.
不过我的专长是抛光
My specialty is buffing, though.
很厉害
That's an impressive skill.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
对了 你是谁来着
by the way, who are you?
我叫维
I'm Vee.
很高兴见到你 苏珊娜
It's nice to meet you, Suzanne.
橙色服的那个
you in orange.
你过界了
You're out of bounds.
没穿上米色服前别让我在这儿看到你
Don't let me see you in here till you're wearing beige.
记住 只能吃一块蛋糕
Remember, only one piece of cake.
还有 苏珊娜
And, Suzanne,
别忘了戴你的夜用护牙板
don't forget to wear your night guard!
格蕾丝 姑娘们都在游戏室呢
Hi, Grace! The girls are in the game room.
她们正准备要看电影
They're just getting ready to watch a movie.
你们先上去参加派对吧
Why don't you girls go on down and join the party?
-好好玩 -妈妈再见
- Have a great time. - Bye. Mom!
希望你不介意
I hope you don't mind.
我们只是觉得让苏珊娜
We just feel it's important for Suzanne
跟格蕾丝一样进行社交活动很重要
to have the same social development as Grace.
我觉得苏珊娜在这儿不合适
I don't think it's appropriate for Suzanne to be here.
好吧 咱们有话直说 就因为她是黑人吗
Fine. Let's cut the bullshit, then, is this because she's black?
她都10岁了 这是6岁孩子的生日趴
She's 10 years old and it's a birthday party for 6-year-olds.
你知道这世上哪些孩子最煎熬吗 梅兰妮
You know which kids suffer in this world, Melanie?
就是那些被别人当做异类的孩子们
The ones who are told they're different.
那些不能跟同龄人一样
The ones who aren't given the opportunity to succeed
得到平等机会的孩子们
alongside every other kid their age.
我绝不会把自己的孩子定性为"异类"
And I'll be damned if I label my child "less than"
好让世界上的其他人用条条框框束缚她
so that the rest of the world can put her in a box
在她有机会成功之前就否定她
and dismiss her before she's had a chance to succeed in life.
我相信她今晚会玩得很开心的
I'm sure she'll have a great time tonight.
达娅
Daya.
待着别动 能听清我说话吗
No, just stay there. You... Can you hear me okay?
能听清
Yeah, I can hear you.
我没找到你 没想到你会来这儿
I couldn't find you. I didn't think you came here.
怎么 你觉得我不会看书
What, are you saying I don't read?
不 当然不是 我只是没想到...
What? No, of course not. I was just saying that I didn't...
这不像你会...
This isn't one of your typical...
抱歉 是荷尔蒙的原因
I'm sorry, it's the hormones.
我现在特别敏感
I'm real sensitive right now.
没关系
It's okay.
你还好吗
So, um, how's your day?
还行
Well, it's fine.
中午吃了点墨西哥菜 很棒
I had some special enchiladas for lunch. That was good.
你呢
How are you?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表