剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
没错 但或许我们并不怀念某些部分
Yeah, but maybe there are some parts that we didn't miss so much.
比如受你摆布
Like being pushed around.
或是被烧伤
Or burned.
吉纳 我不知道是否能用言语表达
Gina, I don't know that I'll ever have the words
我对你的遭遇有多么后悔
to express the regret I feel for what happened to you.
我犯了错
I made a mistake.
我希望你接受我的道歉
I hope you accept my apology.
好的
Okay.
我愿意让我们之间变得更加民♥主♥
I'm willing to make this more of a democracy,
如果这是大家所希望的
if that's what you all want.
我只是希望我的家人能回到我的身边
I just want my family back.
过来抱抱 红妈
Oh, get over here, Red.
诺尔玛 我亲爱的诺尔玛
Norma. My dear Norma,
这么多年来你一直在我身边
you've been by my side for many years.
你站在我身边 听我的指挥
You stood beside me, listened to me,
帮我拔去肩膀后面奇怪胎记上的胎毛
plucked the hair out of that weird mole on the back of my arm.
你是我最好的朋友 我很想你
You're my best friend, and I miss you so much.
谢谢你能再给我一次机会
Thank you for giving me another chance.
那我呢
What about me?
你没有什么特别的话要跟我说吗
Don't you have a special dedication for me?
大♥波♥ 谢谢你一直让我看着不顺眼
Boo, thank you, for always being a pain in my ass.
从现在开始 让我们团结一致
Let's stick together from now on, huh?
你想要什么
What do you want?
听说你在这里
Hear you have a pretty good system
搞了个不错的小生意
worked out for yourself in here.
诺尔玛 给这位好女士拿张表格
Norma... get the nice young woman a form.
写下你要的东西 我会尽力的
Write down what you want, and I'll do my best.
虽然我们最近订单有点超负荷
We're a little overwhelmed with orders lately, though.
我不是来这下订单的 我是来买♥♥你公♥司♥的
I ain't here to place no orders. Here to buy the company.
抱歉 概不出♥售♥
It's not for sale, sorry.
你都不想听下报价吗
You don't even wanna hear the offer?
你可以试试看
Try me.
你可以住在最低安全级别的舒适区域内
You get to stay in cozy minimum security.
并且我们也不会打断你的肋骨
Oh, and we don't break your ribs.
亲爱的 你选择挑起了
You, my dear, have chosen
一场无法赢得的战争
the one fight in here that can't be won.
跑去告诉你老妈
Go run to your mommy,
跟她说红妈要跟她谈谈
tell her Red needs to talk to her,
然后我们大人们自然会讨论的
then the adults will discuss this.
你知道那是个极其愚蠢的决定 对吧
You know that's a real stupid move, right?
我很高兴帮你邀请她来
I mean, I'm happy to go get her for you.
反正今天已经有够无聊了
Today has been kind of boring, anyhow.
去吧 去吧 快去
Go. Go, go, go.
不好意思 或许我真的是个白♥痴♥
I'm sorry. Maybe I'm just an idiot.
因为我想了很久也没想明白
'Cause I'm having a hard motherfucking time understanding
三个老女人是怎么来这里偷了我们的东西
how three little old ladies come in here and stole from us.
她们真的很吓人
They was really scary.
就是 她们其中有个人看着像迪斯尼的女巫
Yeah, and one of 'em looked like a Disney witch.
你知道吗 快从我面前滚蛋
You know what? Go! Get... Get out of my face.
红妈向你表示道歉
Red sends her apologies.
我讨厌这个厨房♥
I hate this kitchen.
这他妈是什么
What the fuck is this? Huh?
这是什么
What is this?
你以为自己能在这里偷偷抽这东西吗
You think you can just get away with this shit in here?
你以为我会视而不见吗
You think I'm gonna turn a blind eye?
以为我是个娘们吗
Think I'm a pussy?
是时候要像以前一样搜查了 女士们
It's time for a good old-fashioned search, ladies.
这是什么
Oh, what is this?
非法违♥禁♥品♥吗
Illegal contraband?
囚犯 你那么安静 现在没话说了吗
You're awfully quiet, inmate. Got nothing to say now?
你害怕了吗 你♥他♥妈♥就应该害怕
You scared? 'Cause you fucking should be!
这里归我管理 我是老大
I'm in control! I'm in charge!
-我♥操♥ -停停停 伙计
- Fuckin'... - Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Buddy!
我们要整死你们 把你们全部整死
We are gonna fucking crack down on you! On all of you!
你会害自己被炒的 伙计
Hey! You're gonna get yourself fired, pal.
没事了 行了
It's okay. Come on.
你还好吗 来吧 我们走
You all right? Come on. Let's get you out of here.
女士们 都没事了
Everything's okay, ladies.
把这里整理干净 好吧
Just clean this shit up, all right?
抱歉打扰你们了 走吧
Sorry for the fuss. Come on.
你没事了 伙计 走吧
You're all right, buddy. Come on.
现在女士们先生们
And now, ladies and gentlemen,
新娘和新郎第一次闪亮登场
for the very first time, the bride and the groom.
真的很高兴你能来 帕波
It's so wonderful that you could be here, Piper.
你还好吗
How are you doing?
挺好 我很好
Fine. I'm fine.
如果朱莉像你这个样子的话
We would be so heartbroken for our Julie
我们会很伤心的
if she were in your position.
你知道吗 我们刚还在说
You know what, we were just talking earlier
你曾经是个多么棒的孩子
about what a wonderful kid you were.
总是在报纸上看到你 一直很成功
Always in the newspaper for something and always achieving.
亲爱的 我们只想告诉你
We just want you to know, dear,
我们觉得你还是原来那个你
we still see you as that person.
我相信你很渴望做回自己
I'm sure you're anxious to return to your old self.
事实上 我不渴望
I'm not, actually.
好了
Well, now.
我等的黑美人终于来了
There's the black beauty I've been waitin' for.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
妹子 我觉得应该反过来说才是
I think that's the other way around, sistah.
老天啊 难道我在这里
Jesus. Can't even brush your teeth around here
都不能安安静静刷个牙吗
without getting into something.
你到底要干什么
What do you want, man?
找到另一个走私路子对你而言值多少
How much would it be worth to you to find another route in?
取决于这个路子到哪的
Depends on where the route goes.
你懂得 除非我知道能得到什么
Oh, now, you know I can't give you information
否则我不能把信息告诉你
unless I know what I'm getting for it.
我应该对这个有兴趣吗
And I'm supposed to be interested in that?
我知道红妈是怎么把违♥禁♥品♥运进来的
I know how Red's importing contraband.
有兴趣吗
Interested in that?
而且我还知道警卫们快发现你们了
'Cause I also know that the guards are hot on your trail.
所以你需要一个新的掩护 对吧
So you're gonna need a new cover, right?
我要烟草收益的2成
I want 20% of tobacco intake.
你真是个自以为是的拉拉 不是吗
You are a smug little dyke, aren't you?
不不不 我是又壮又聪明的拉拉
Oh, no, no, no, no, no. I am a big, smart dyke.
是的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
1成
10%.
成交
Got yourself a deal.
你是不是把你的野狗栓回去了
Did you get your pack of wild dogs under control?
她们一直很听话
They're always obedient.
那就好 我不想在这里再见到她们
Good. Then I'll look forward to never seeing them in here again.
红妈 你以为是谁下的命令
Who do you think gave the order, Red?
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我不记得我们有交换过友谊手链
I don't remember us exchanging woven bracelets.
你不能夺走我的生意 这是我创立的
You're not taking over my business. I started it.
拜托 难道我们不能分享吗
Come on. Can't we share?
当初难道不是我给你出的主意吗
Didn't I give you the idea in the first place?
现在一下子就成了你的了吗
Now all of a sudden, it's yours?
你对朗达做了什么
What did you do to Rhonda?
以后就这样好了
Here's what's gonna happen.
你继续接受订单并出货
You're gonna keep taking orders and filling them.
我的人负责配送和收钱
My girls will be distributing the goods and collecting the payments.
我会告诉海利的
I'll tell Healy.
红妈
Oh, Red.
你那么做的话
You do that,
我会保证你的下场就和朗达一样
and I will make sure that you end up exactly like Rhonda.
你休想把我的生意夺走
You are not taking this from me.
你犯的第一个错误就是没有后援
Your first mistake is not having backup.
动手
Go ahead.
我有个礼物要给你
Hey, I got a gift for you.
乱说 我生日都没到
Shit, it's not even my birthday.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表