剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我不能再失去任何人了 妮琪
I can't lose any more people, Nicky.
艾丽克斯要来看我了
Alex is coming to visit me.
天啊 查普曼
Jesus, Chapman.
你得搞清楚你♥他♥妈♥想要什么
You need to figure out what the fuck you want.
我知道
I know.
如果你真的想待在这个鬼地方
You know, 'cause if it really is to stay here in this shithole
好让你那个神经病女朋友偶尔来看看你
so you can get occasional visits from your demented girlfriend,
那你算是梦想照进现实了
I mean, then, man, it sounds like you're living the dream.
但我的建议是
But if you want my advice,
你就别在这瞎矫情了
then get out of your own goddamn drama for a minute, you know?
还是多花点精力祈祷
And, maybe, spend some of that energy praying
你室友能健健康康地
that your roommate makes it out of medical
从医疗区出来
with all her brain cells intact.
抱歉 妮琪 我没想一直扯自己的事
I'm sorry, Nicky. I didn't mean to make this about me.
没关系 我懂 你对这事没那么上心
No, don't worry. I get it. It's not the same for you.
我也很关心红妈
I care about Red, too.
但她不是你妈 这事对我们家人来说不一样
Okay, but she's not your mom. It's different when you're family.
姐妹 别哭了
Mama, please.
这道破菜不加你的眼泪就已经够咸了
This shit is salty enough without your tears in it.
你想休息一会吗
You wanna take a break? Ven.
今天有什么好菜 本尼特 我饿了
What's looking good today, Bennett? I'm a hungry man.
今天有烤鸡 不过看着有点糊
There's some baked chicken but it looks a little gray.
我打算继续吃花生酱果冻三明治
I tend to stick with the PB and J.
那边怎么了
What's going on over there?
卢茨在菲格拟定的转狱名单上
Oh, well, you know, Ruiz is on the transfer list that Fig put out.
很让人难过 她还有孩子什么的
It's really sad. She's got the baby and everything. It's...
我要取消所有转狱
I'm canceling all the transfers.
真的吗 怎么做到的
Really? How?
你能保密吗
Can you keep a secret?
当然能
Yeah, absolutely.
你看样子也能
Yeah, you seem like it.
听着
Okay, listen.
发生了一些变故
Some stuff has gone down,
我的星星可能会冉冉升起
and it looks like my star might be rising
而菲格的星星要爆♥炸♥了
while Fig's explodes.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm saying?
不太懂
Not really.
她出局了
She's out.
我当权了
I'm in.
差不多可以这么说
Well, in-ish.
我得向典狱长证明我是他的合适人选
I gotta show the warden I'm his guy.
他在考察我
He's testing me out.
这事一定得进展顺利 本尼特
Yeah, this has gotta go well, Bennett.
接下来几天很关键
The next few days are crucial.
我们得确保顺利
We gotta make sure.
我想有好的表现
I wanna do things right.
随着我一起提携你这样的人
Bring guys like you up along with me.
好人
The good guys.
时刻警惕 安分守己的人
The guys who keep their eyes open and their noses clean.
这听起来不错 先生
Sounds... that sounds great, sir.
听着
So, listen...
你何不去把这个好消息告诉卢茨呢
why don't you go give Ruiz the good news?
说她不会转狱了
Tell her she's not going anywhere.
-我 -对
- Me? - Yeah.
做她的英雄 去吧
Be the hero. Go ahead.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Um, thanks a lot.
去吧 去吧 孩子
Go ahead, go ahead. Go ahead, kid.
出什么事了
What's going on?
我要取消卢茨的转狱
I'm canceling Ruiz's transfer.
她可以留下了
She's staying put.
你人真好
So nice of you.
我尽力而为
I do what I can.
天啊
Oh, my God!
你能端这么重的盘子吗
Hey, should you be carrying such a heavy tray?
没关系 谢谢
That's fine, thanks.
这样更好
It's better!
-听着 美味 -住嘴
- Listen, T... - Stop.
我们能不能别讨论
Can we please not have a whole talk about
我们的感觉 发生的事情和现在的状态
our feelings and what happened and, like, status
因为我不会来这一套
because I never learned that and...
这让我浑身不自在
and it really makes me, like, wanna jump out of my skin so...
我们能不能就这么坐着 平静相处
can we just sit here and be cool now?
就聊一小会行吗
Well, maybe just a little talk?
如果阿曼达要聊起这事呢
I mean... Look, what if Amanda talked about it... right?
比如她跟马姆西的操蛋关系
Like, her fucked-up relationship with Mumsy
他们去西班牙寻欢作乐的时候
and how hard that made things with Mackenzie
麦肯锡心里有多不好受
when they took that cruise to Spain and shit.
你能像那样聊聊吗
Could you do it like that?
我试试吧
I'll work on it, okay?
我发誓
I swear.
我跟我的古鲁约了见面
I have an appointment to meet with my guru
马上就能拿到一段祷文
to get a mantra soon
在那之后我就开始跟你聊
so I'll start right after that.
但要赶在我嘴唇注射屁♥股♥脂肪之前
But before I get my lips injected with ass fat
不然嘴太肿了没法聊
so that we can really talk.
"屁♥股♥脂肪"
"Ass fat."
给 你看起来像只猴子
Here... because you look like a monkey.
该死 我没有花生可以给你
Oh, damn, here I am with no peanuts for you.
-我就吃你的果冻补充点明胶 -不行
- I'll just take your Jell-O for gelatin! - No!
死也不给你 妈的
Like hell you will! Shit.
你知道我最爱吃红色口味的
You know red my favorite flavor!
是啊
Yeah.
你是个禽兽
You're an animal.
你那个袜子包密♥码♥锁的小把戏
And your little electroslock therapy?
骗不了大家伙
You're not fooling anyone.
请告诉我的老朋友红妈
Please tell my old friend, Red, that I...
我希望她感觉好些了
I hope she feels better.
你真是个混账朋友
Some flipping friend you are.
你们这些人有什么毛病
What's the matter with you people?
"你们这些人" 你是指黑人吗
"You people"? You mean black people?
我是指盲人
I mean, blind people. All right?
盲目地跟从一个该死的精神病
Blindly following a fucking psychopath!
好了 小朋友们
All right, little ones.
如果你们对我指责谩骂完了
Now, if you're done with your accusations and your name-calling,
就让我们安宁地吃完这顿饭吧
we'd all like to finish our meal in peace.
愿你永远不得安宁
May you never have a minute of peace.
有你们俩在我旁边 我肯定安宁不了
I trust with you two around, I won't.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
我们会缠着你的
We'll be around.
闭上你的臭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
你们俩又重归于好了 真要命
Aw, you bitches friends again? Oh, now...
整得跟《牛仔裤的夏天》里的闺蜜似的
ain't that some Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants shit?
你们都知道是她干的
I mean, ya'll know she done it.
你觉得她以后不会对你下手吗
You don't think she won't go after your ass one day?
万一惹毛了她 瞅她的眼神不对啥的
You make her mad... look at her wrong... whatever?
现在局势不错 我不会找麻烦的
Look, business is good, and I ain't rocking the boat.
我们就不能和平相处吗
Can't we all just get along?
不行
No...
起码有她在的时候不行
not when she's around.
你们现在还看不清状况 也别怪自己
Don't feel bad if you don't see it yet.
我花了15年才搞明白
Took me damn near 15 years.
我只希望你们趁为时太晚之前放聪明点
I just hope you all wise up before it's too late.
你自己来决定
It's up to you.
你可以整个小甜甜崩溃时期的光头
You could go full-on Britney Spears meltdown.
不行 万万不能剃"化疗头"
Oh, no. Cancer chic is anything but.
不过我觉得艾玛·沃特森那种小仙子的短发会很萌
Now, I'm thinking a nice Emma Watson pixie'll be cute, though.
谢谢你们的建议
I appreciate your guys' choices,
不过我想剪到这里
but I'm thinking, like, right here.
你是说像贝嫂那样吗
Oh, you mean like Victoria Beckham?
抱歉 小宝贝 盖过耳朵就不算短发
Sorry, shortcake, above the ears or it doesn't count.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表