剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
医生建议双侧输卵管至卵巢摘除术
The doctor recommends a bilateral salpingo-oophorectomy.
谁会不喜欢有"摘除"这个词的手术呢
Who doesn't love a surgery with "Ooph" in it?
惩教署对这个有些限制...
The, uh, DOC has set certain limits on invasive...
不能给你做
It's not gonna happen.
你并非没得选 我们可以继续化疗
You're not out of options. We'll stick with the chemo.
"我们"
"We"?
你卵巢里也有癌症吗
You got cancer in your ovaries, too?
我是你的辅♥导♥员 我是帮你渡过难关的
I'm your counselor. I'm here to help you through this.
没什么"渡过难关"
There is no "Through this."
我会死
I'm gonna die.
别这样 你能长命百岁呢
Hey. Come on, now. You could live for years.
-开他妈的什么玩笑 -注意语言
- That's a fucking lie. - Language!
我知道这很艰难
Look, I know this is difficult for you.
我堂兄得了肺癌 情况糟糕
My cousin had lung cancer. It didn't look good for him,
但他坚持化疗
but he stuck with the chemo
现在又在奥尼昂塔修屋顶了
and now he's back fixing roofs in Oneonta.
你堂兄真是走了好运
Lucky duck, your cousin.
而我 走的是霉运
Me? Dead duck.
你得尽量保持积极 没人知道未来如何
You have to try to remain positive. No one knows the future.
医生知道
Doctors know the future.
他们认为我需要做手术
They think I need the surgery.
但愿我可以帮你
I wish I could help you.
但你帮不了 永远都是如此
But it's out of your hands. It's always out of your hands.
你们都一样
You're all the same...
没用
useless.
罗莎 我牙里卡菜了吗
你怕他们觉得你不帅吗 老天啊 马尔科
是你把菠菜放在蛋里的
说起来 这样很好吃啊
谢谢 宝贝
等下 还真卡了菜 我帮你...
好了 完美
这个给你
天哪 马尔科
你会做得很好的
第一次谁都会紧张 但接着你会爱上这感觉的
-知道吗 -知道
- Okay? - Mmm-hmm. Okay.
别忘了你的墨镜
好看吗
Ahora si?
事前一吻 事后一吻
好了
Okay.
动手吧
-所有人都趴在地上 -好好
- Suits, on the floor! Down! - Okay!
钱放袋子里
趴着别动
Just stay down.
不要染了墨的 我可不想要蓝色的钱
No dye packs. Don't want no Smurf money.
快点
快
把袋子装满
Fill the bag.
我们走吧
走吧 宝贝
不要
Don't!
有警卫
你♥他♥妈♥给我的枪怎么没子弹
抢劫拿着空枪有什么好处
让你看起来很酷
你不信任我
枪♥支♥很危险
要的就是危险
宝贝 别生气嘛 看看这么多钱
你闻闻
-好棒的气味 -宝贝 棒极了
比黑色达卡还棒
天哪
你在流血
我们得送他去医院
他中枪了
He got hit?
有多糟 马尔科
我们可以带他去那个兽医那里
We can take him to that vet.
那个兽医在哪
为什么不去兽医那里 安迪
马尔科
Marco.
我们怎么办 马尔科 告诉我
先给我事后吻 事前一吻 事后一吻
你会没事的
你这么坚强
为我撑住 亲爱的
马尔科
Marco?
看起来不错嘛 红妈 发新芽了你看
Looking good, Red. You got a green thumb. Look at this.
这不是复杂的事
It's not rocket science.
那是什么
What's that?
我在想 我可以
I was thinking I could take a
占用一点地方自己种点东西
little area for my own guys to bust out a little.
种什么
What are you planting?
蔬菜
Vegetables.
别担心 我会亲自照顾的
Don't worry, I'll take care of 'em myself.
早上过来给它们唱首歌♥
Come in in the morning, I'll sing 'em a little song...
每天早上吗
Every morning?
等天暖和点儿 我就把它们移到室外
When it gets warmer, I'll move 'em outside.
你确定不会太早吗
Are you sure it's not too early?
因为如果他们在这里长得太大
Because if they grow too big in here,
移栽可就难办了
they might not transplant well.
不就是一点蔬菜嘛 比如西葫芦
It's just little bitch vegetables like squash.
花椰菜可不是好处理的
Broccoli is no pussy.
别担心 我知道自己在做什么
Don't worry, I know what I'm talking about.
这个盆对这株幼苗来说太大了
This pot is way too big for this seedling.
你得确保排水没问题...
You gotta make sure you're getting proper drainage here...
别动
Don't!
那是吉米的盆 是豆茎
That's Jimmy's pot. It's a bean stalk.
她觉得自己要从巨人那里偷琴呢
She thought she was going to steal a harp from a giant.
整个简直...
It was a whole... just...
好吧
Okay.
要是你担心排水系统
If you're worried about the drainage,
不如给我买♥♥些小点的花盆
maybe you could buy me some smaller pots.
这些花盆应该没什么问题
Yeah. They'll probably do just fine.
把你的种子给我吧 我会给你播种的
Leave your seeds. I'll get your plants going.
别了 我喜欢亲力亲为
Nah. Truth is, I like doing it myself.
有益身心
Therapeutic.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
干得不错
Good job.
我得说
I have to say,
这事还挺让人开心的
there is something gratifying about this, you know?
洗别人的衣服
Washing someone else's clothes,
为他人服务
being of service to another human being.
等你洗到
Well, just wait till you
全是大姨妈的裤子
come across some of them period-soaked panties
或者沾了屎的内♥裤♥再看你有多开心吧
or the shit stains on the undies and see how gratified you are.
我懂你的意思 苏苏
I get what you're saying, Soso.
拿来脏东西 再洗干净
Taking something dirty, making it not dirty no more.
说到洗
And speaking of washing.
看到小卖♥♥部里新进了除臭剂吗
You see they got a new kind of deodorant down at commissary?
爽身粉味儿的
Powder fresh scent.
-真的吗 -是啊
- Is that right? - Yeah.
我找时间去看看
Yeah, I may have to go check that out.
止汗剂对人体非常不好
Guys, antiperspirant is so bad for you.
超级有毒
You know, it's completely toxic.
我们的身体应该自♥由♥呼吸
Our bodies are meant to breathe free.
呼吸 是啊
Breathe, yeah.
这话让我希望
Yeah. You know, that makes me wish
我们这儿能有些窗
that we had some windows down
好通通风
here so we could air out the place, you know?
她们想说你很臭
Yeah, they're trying to say you stink.
真的吗
I do?
我们知道刚来这儿不容易
We know it's hard to get out of that depression funk thing
脱离那种绝望
when you first get here but...
你很臭
You reek.
去洗澡吧
Go take a shower.
好了 塔琪 别说了
All right, Tucky. Lay off.
你说什么 琳恩 你才闭嘴
Excuse me? Leanne, you lay off.
因为我认识的琳恩会告诉这个脏妞
'Cause the Leanne I knew would've told this dirty hippie
去洗洗她的下面
to go wash her hairy pits and her parts.
但你现在想交新朋友了是吗
But instead, you're off making new friends now, aren't ya?
怎么样
How's that going?
感觉就不太好
Can't imagine well,
因为真朋友不会兜圈子
because a real friend doesn't have to dance around the subject.
真朋友会说实话
And a real friend just tells it like it is.
学着点儿
Watch and learn.
你闻着跟乌龟缸似的 赶紧他妈去洗个澡吧
You smell like a fucking turtle tank. Go take a fucking shower.
一个80岁老太一个月忘洗澡了
You try washing an 80-year-old woman
你却想给她洗澡
when she's forgotten to shower for a month.
这儿出了些怪事
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表