剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我买♥♥下食品券 然后什么也没卖♥♥就跟政♥府♥要钱
卢尔德 你觉得靠买♥♥蜡烛和草药我就能活吗
歌♥洛丽娅 对不起
他挡我路了
是吗 你冲着谁去的 狗♥娘♥养♥的
歌♥洛丽娅 我真的想跟你单独谈谈
不行 你这贱逼少来烦她
不管你的事
你♥他♥妈♥怎么把蜡烛丢在地板上
我供养众神
好让他们将你带回圣多明哥呢 混♥蛋♥
对墨西哥人才这么叫混♥蛋♥ 我是多明尼加人
这是愤怒之言 不用你纠正 只是为了表示痛恨
你报♥警♥了吗
你想我被驱逐出境
我没有 卢尔德
好歹我替你照顾了孩子
我没有 卢尔德
我告诉你 我会杀了你的 杀了你们俩
快 他往后面走了
-歌♥洛丽娅·曼多萨 -是
- Gloria Mendoza? - Yeah.
-这是你的店 -是
- This is your business? - Yeah.
曼多萨小姐 我有你的逮捕令
Miss Mendoza, I have a warrant for your arrest.
罪名是诈骗
You're under arrest for fraud.
-什么 -手放到后面
- What? - Put your hands behind your back.
他要从后面逃走了
带她走
Get her out of here.
别浪费钱保释
替我照顾好他们
会没事的 弗洛利西塔 他们不会让当妈妈的坐牢的
会没事的
我会点蜡祈求圣芭芭拉为此惩罚你的
蜡烛最好是去别处买♥♥ 你们家的屁用都没有
吃屎去吧
一杯白的一杯啤的
Give me a shot and a beer.
10块钱
It's $10.
好 谢谢 谢谢大家
All right. Thank you. Thank you.
鼓手加布·隆尼
We've got Gabe Ronley on drums.
贝斯手乔·卡普托
Got Joe Caputo on bass.
吉他手约翰·格里克曼
John Glickman on guitar.
我是阿尔伯特·罗斯 我们是副乳
I'm Albert Roth and we are Side Boob.
接下来的歌♥叫《巫师》
This next song is called The Sorcerers.
也叫《约翰·格里克曼是恋童癖》
Otherwise known as John Glickman is a Pedophile.
同样的罪 我们却要比白人多坐20%的牢
We go to prison 20% longer for the same crimes as white people.
他们随时可以把我们叫住开始盘查
They can stop and frisk us whenever they want,
现在呢 那些贱♥货♥在我的菜里做了手脚
and now, when some bitch fucks with our food,
却要把我摁在地上
I'm the one who gets thrown on the ground?
这不对
This shit ain't right.
还有 还扣了你的粮饷
And don't forget they took your commissary.
愤怒吧 全都愤怒起来
Be angry. Y'all need to be angry.
我还想叫大家绝食抗♥议♥呢
Man, I would say we go on hunger strike,
可现在已经这样了
but that shit's already happening.
贱♥人♥
Yo, tortilla chick!
看来有人拐错弯了
Look like somebody took a wrong turn on the way to the barrio.
你跟我来浴室
You and me in the bathroom, now.
-我跟你去 -我去
- I'll come with you. - I got this.
不 她不该单独去
No, she shouldn't go alone.
没事的 冷静
No, she'll be fine. Heel.
我打赌我们的姑娘随便就能搞定那贱♥货♥
Yeah, I put money on our girl over that beanbag bitch any day.
说不好 曼多萨会可可果巫术
I don't know, man. Mendoza be on that coconut magic.
她就像个巫婆
She's like a bruja and shit.
我让她看看什么是可可果巫术
I'll show her some coconut magic.
把可可果放在我的袜子里
Put a coconut in my sock. Wham!
打不死她 贱♥人♥
Sock a nut, bitch!
说着玩呢
I'm just playing.
你真该去开个专栏
You must got some real big feet.
这乐队最屌♥的歌♥
The fucking best song in this fucking band...
想知道是什么吗
You wanna know what it is?
是关于在他妈的矿厂里干活的家伙的
Is the one with the guys working in the fucking mine.
那首歌♥他妈的就像他妈的经典歌♥
That fucking song is like a classic fucking song.
那首歌♥他妈的
That fucking song
是他妈的收音机里听到的歌♥
is a song you hear on the fucking radio.
其实呢 那首歌♥不是关于矿工的
Actually, that song is not about workers in the mine.
-什么意思 -是个比喻
- What do you mean? - No, it's a metaphor.
阿尔写的是他结扎解除的事
Al wrote it about his vasectomy reversal.
-不是吧 -真的
- No shit! - Seriously.
你们有CD吗 有的话一定要告诉我
Hey, you guys got a CD? Please tell me you got a fucking CD.
瞧这个
Look at this.
你希望谁当选参议员呢
What do you look for in a state senator?
-菲格先生 -菲格先生
- Mr. Fig. - Mr. Fig.
"之所以只有我一个人戴头盔"
"Look, the reason I'm the only one with a helmet
"是因为我比你有钱"
"is 'cause I'm richer than you."
"锤钉子可真难 我都累死了"
"Hammering that nail was hard. I'm pooped."
她出现了
There she is.
每个强势男人背后都有一个欠操样的强势巫婆
Behind every strong man is a strong, cunt-faced witch monster.
开始工作吧
Let's get to work!
"开始工作吧"
"Let's get to work."
我问问你
Let me ask you something.
一开始的时候菲格不在吧
When you first started, Fig wasn't there, right?
你直接跟监狱长说话吧
You talked directly to the warden?
没错 特别好
Yeah. It was great.
他当时早就吓死了
Actually, he was fucking terrifying.
但至少你跟他说话的时候
But at least when you talked to him,
是在跟一个男人说话
you were talking to a guy.
我讨厌跟女人聊女人的问题
I hate talking about women's issues to women.
很恐怖
It's creepy.
你跟他说的时候 他在不在乎
When you talked to him, did he give a shit?
因为我会很乐意向一个
Because I would really like to report to someone
在乎这事的人汇报
who I felt gave a shit
我们应该照顾好这些姑娘的
about these women we're meant to be taking care of.
-要纸巾吗 -我不要什么狗屁纸巾
- You want a tissue? - No, I don't want a fucking tissue.
-我说真的 -是吗
- I'm serious. - Yeah?
好吧
All right.
你看看我们今年有多操蛋
I mean, think about the fucked up year we're having.
多么落魄
We are failing here.
我他妈连修厕所的事都得不到批准
I can't even get approval to fix the fucking toilets.
-不好意思 -没事
- I'm sorry, man. - That's all right.
至少我们应该
I mean, the least we should do
保证这些女人的安全和干净
is keep these women safe and clean.
没错
You know, you're right.
没错
You're right.
-至少要干净 -至少要干净
- At least clean. - At least clean.
至少厨房♥里的人要干净
At least the women in the kitchen.
至少他妈的要保证厨房♥里的人干净
At least those women in the kitchen. Keep 'em fucking clean.
他妈的要保证她们干净
Fuckin' A. Keep them fucking clean.
歌♥洛丽娅 我希望我们能做朋友
Gloria, I was hoping that we could be friends.
你想跟我过不去 你不想吧
You wanna fuck with me? You don't wanna fuck with me.
我给你烟了
I gave you cigarettes.
我也给你蛋糕了
And I gave you cake.
可这不意味着我们就是朋友了
But that don't mean that we're friends.
并且那些烟 他妈的都老了
And those cigarettes? They were fucking stale.
我们能不能好好谈谈
Listen, can we just talk about this like responsible...
不能 我没在跟你谈 我是在告诉你
No, no, no, no, no. I'm not talking to you. I'm telling you.
要是你的姑娘再敢碰我的
If any of your girls touches any of mine,
就不是菜里放盐这么简单了
there's gonna be more than salt in your food next time.
-歌♥洛丽娅 -明白了吗
- Gloria... - You understand me?
歌♥洛丽娅 我不想跟你过不去
Gloria, I don't want any trouble with you.
我一直在跟她们说
I've been telling them,
"我们去用西班牙区的浴室吧"
"Let's just go use the Spanish bathroom."
苏珊娜可以清理干净 她会乐意的
Suzanne can clean it. And then she'll like that.
你和你的姑娘就可以用黑人区的浴室了
And then you and your girls could just take the ghetto bathroom.
我站你这边
I'm on your side.
你们准备给我们用浴室
Oh, you were gonna give us the bathroom?
胡扯 你有什么浴室可以给我们
Bullshit, mama! Because you? You don't got no bathroom to give.
拜托 这又怎么了
Oh, no, man. What the fuck is wrong with you?
我年纪大了
I'm too old for this shit.
我年纪太大了 这就是我的问题
I'm just too old for this shit. That's what's wrong with me!
我根本都不了解这些姑娘
Listen, hey, I don't even know these girls, okay?
是她们要我来当什么干妈的
And they want me to be some kind of den mother, right?
我努力配合你
And I'm trying to work with you
可你却一个劲地针对我
and all you're trying to do is run over me.
我想办法给你浴室 行吗 我好说话
I'm trying to give you the bathroom, okay? I'm a good talker...
可我不能白给啊
but I can't sell this shit unless you give me something.
-你也得给点什么 -给什么
- You gotta give me something. - Like what?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表