剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我觉得爱是什么啊
What do I think love is?
看见他就让你觉得很紧张
It's like when someone makes your stomach feel all tight,
却又轻飘飘的 你懂吧
but floaty at the same time, you know?
脸都笑抽筋了
And your cheeks hurt from smiling.
一直笑得别人以为你有病
And you smile so much that people think something's wrong with you.
爱云淡风轻
Love is light.
是包容
Acceptance.
是激♥情♥
Fire.
痛苦
Pain.
刻骨铭心的痛苦
Horrible pain.
你却忍♥不住一再亲近
That you want again and again.
还有做♥爱♥
And also, fucking.
不间断深入地 操得下不了地
Twenty-four seven, deep-dick, can't-walk-right fucking.
我啊 一谈到爱情根本停不下来
Well, you know me. I got so much to say about love.
有一年啊 那个华尔街高富帅带我坐直升机去了华盛顿
And one year, this Wall Street guy flew me in a helicopter to D.C.
真的吗
For serious?
情人节男人干嘛都有可能 他们最爱这个节日了
Valentine's Day makes guys go crazy. They love it.
男人最恨情人节了
Men hate Valentine's Day.
至少看上去没有啊
They don't act like they hate it.
那是因为你长得美 跟索菲娅·沃加拉一样
That's because you look like Sofia Vergara.
她的胸倒货真价实
Them things is real.
有次我看见她在翠贝卡区跑步
I once saw her jogging in Tribeca.
伊恩好久没来看我了 他要是明天来看我就好了
Ian hasn't visited in so long. It'd be nice if he showed up tomorrow.
可他只有一辆小摩托 骑过来太冷了
But he's only got a Vespa and it's too cold to ride this far.
有一次亚迪尔送了我花 从他亲戚葬礼上顺的
One year, Yadriel got me flowers. He stole them from his cousin's funeral.
-好甜蜜呀 -拜托
- It was so sweet. - Please.
情人节就这样 要是不扮成完美情人
Valentine's Day was invented to make people feel like shit
就会死一样
if they're not part of some perfect couple.
没错
True.
迪艾保说这世上没有完美情人
Diablo says there are no perfect couples,
但每一对都各有其美
but each couple is perfect in its own way.
情人节还被关着 一定很难受吧
It must be hard. Being locked up on Valentine's Day.
没别的意思
That's all.
谢谢 费歇尔 你真为我们着想
Aw. Thank you, Fischer. That was really empathetic of you.
-要来块饼干吗 -好啊 谢谢
- You want a cookie? - Oh, sure. Thank you.
-你要喝点水吗 费歇尔 -没事
- You need some water, Fischer? - No. I'm fine.
就知道她没口♥活♥过
I knew she didn't swallow.
嗨
Hi.
你明晚订了哪里
Where'd you make reservations for tomorrow night?
什么
Wait, what?
我正假装我们是一对情人啊
I'm trying to pretend like we're a normal couple.
这样啊
Oh.
我在洛伦佐餐厅订了两个座位
Um, well, I got us a table for two at Lorenzo's.
就在壁炉旁
The one by the fireplace.
等不及给你看我的新裙子
I can't wait for you to see my dress.
很性感却不浪荡
It's sexy, but not slutty, you know?
迫不及待
I can't wait to see it.
再给去我拿包面粉好吗
Mamita, can you get me another bag of flour?
给你
Here.
-这是啥 -是清单
- What's this? - It's a list.
要哄你的岳母开心啊 知道吗
Wanna keep the mother-in-law happy, right?
我想着或许可以借用一下你的假肢
I figured I might as well make use of Sleepy Hollow
免得再节外生枝
before the other shoe drops.
明白吗
Get it?
这就是维给我们争取来的 用这种破龙头洗澡
So this is what Vee negotiated for us? Using these broke-ass showers?
-这什么破谈判啊 -你说呢
- Man, that's some broke-ass negotiation. - You think?
你们知道洗澡时间太长对人不好吧
You do know that long showers are bad for you.
对表皮细胞什么不好
Mess with your keratinocytes and whatnots.
苏珊娜 你♥他♥妈♥给我闭嘴
Hey, Suzanne? Shut the fuck up.
为什么要我离开图书馆
Yeah, why the hell would I leave the library?
那是监狱里最好的工作了
It's the best job here.
因为那儿钱少 付不了房♥租 吃不上红酒牛肉
Because books do not pay the rent. Books do not bourguignon the beef.
我们有大生意要做
We are starting something.
我不想去保管处
I don't wanna join custodial.
-但我还是想要你去 -不行 我不去
- And yet I am still asking you. - No way. No.
-快点快点 -给我闭嘴
- Oh, come on. Come on! - Shut up!
当年你跑过来跟我说
You know what? Do you know how easy it would've been
"维 把我从教♥养♥院♥弄出去吧"
for me to say no when you came to me and said,
我完全可以不帮你 知道吗
"Vee, get me out of this group home"?
"我不想再见到那寄养父亲的狗脸了"
"Save me from this sick fuck-faced foster father I got!" Huh?
-这不公平 -公平 醒醒吧
- That's not fair. - Fair? Girl, please.
哪有什么公平 你以为是排排坐吃果果
Fair's where you go get you some cotton candy.
坐着旋转木马吗
Where you ride the Tilt-A-Whirl.
我在找杰克
I'm looking for Jack.
他不在这儿
He's not here.
他每年都给我买♥♥巧克力
He buys me chocolates every year.
我们有固定的收入
We're on a fixed income, of course.
但他说今晚要喂鸭子
But he's gotta treat his Duckie right, he says.
要是他找不到我 那就浪费了
And if he can't find me, they'll be wasted.
操 我要是变这样 就直接掐死我
Fuck. Kill me in my sleep if I ever get like that.
听着 你给我好好想想 然后照我说的做
Look. You're gonna think about it, right? And then you gonna do as I say.
痛啊
Ah!
就是很放松 懂吗
It's just chilling, you know?
跟人一起玩 开些很冷的玩笑啊
Kicking it with somebody, talking, making mad stupid jokes.
一点都不想睡觉
And, like, not even wanting to go to sleep,
这样就会有那么段时间见不到对方
'cause then you might be without 'em for a minute.
而你一刻都不想分开
And you don't want that.
一 二 三 开始
Ein, zwei, drei, go!
就快...
And...
好了 谁下一个 谁下一个
And done! Who's next? Who's next?
厉害
Whoo!
你赢不了我的
You can't beat me.
我不可超越
I am untouchable.
可我觉得你很亲近
I think you are very touchable.
找间屋子好吗
Get a room.
说德语 白♥痴♥ 再说一遍
German, fool. Talk it.
是"旁建" "旁间"
Zing? Zinger?
是"房♥间" 你好歹住在这里 尊重它的语言
Das Zimmer. You're part of a community. Respect its language.
我爸才是这圈子的
My father's part of a community.
我不过是他随你们四处反恐时
I'm the unfortunate appendage he drags about
携带的一个拖油瓶而已
wherever your fight against terror takes him.
他在说傻话
He's just talkin' smack.
那你这些年搬过多少次家
How many times have you had to move in your short little life?
数不清了
Too many.
但是我不会再搬了 我爸答应我了
But this is the end of the road. My pops promised.
怎么用德语说
How do you say,
"我真想看你们俩做女♥女♥之爱啊"
"I'd like to watch as you two make sweet, sweet lady love," in German?
没门 混♥蛋♥ 没门
Nein, motherfucker. Nein.
这活儿太操蛋了
This job is bullshit.
哪有 这是道有奖励的考验题
No. 'Tis a rewarding puzzle.
哪儿来的考验 就是收拾电器
Ain't no puzzle. Makes electrical look good.
真不敢相信我竟然听了那老婊♥子♥的话
Can't believe I let that old bitch talk me into this.
你还是别背后指摘帕克小姐的不是
I wouldn't speak ill of Miss Parker's methods.
她耳里肯定听不得这些话
She wouldn't tolerate such words.
听着 沃森有权利
Hey, now, Watson got the right
表达她对新工作的不满
to express her discomfort for her new job.
就算你觉得打扫卫生没什么问题
Just because cleaning quiets your discombobulation
不代表别人就都一样
doesn't mean it does so for everyone.
说得好 扫把 说得好
Point well made, Moppet. Point well made.
你真是蠢
You such a dumbass.
沃森 你看着很累啊
Hey, Watson, you look a little tired.
要不我晚些时候去给你按♥摩♥下股四头肌
Maybe I could come by later and massage your quads?
他妈给我滚远点
Get the fuck out of here.
不管你们这里要干什么勾当
You know, whatever y'all got going on in here.
接手了保管处 我都要分一杯羹
You know, taking over custodial. I want a piece.
我会睁只眼闭只眼 这样什么都看不见
I use it to cover my eyes. That way, you know, I won't see anything.
明晚 我会用我的手 让你的情人节爽歪歪
Tomorrow night, I'm going to put the "V" in your Valentine.
没错 尽情操♥我♥
That's right. Fuck me.
沃伦 谁陪你过今年的情人节
Hey, Warren, who gonna be your Valentine this year?
你不总是去勾搭谁吗
You always battin' them freaky blacks at somebody.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表