剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
今早 还有午饭后
This morning and again after lunch.
他真的在我肚子里
He's really in there.
我能不能...
Can I...
从外面还摸不出来 他太小了
Can't feel nothin' on the outside. He's too small.
等等 你叫婴儿"他"
Wait, you're calling it a "He."
我的右乳比左乳大
My right boob is larger than the other one.
歌♥洛丽娅说这表示是个男孩
Gloria says that means he's a boy,
而且我一直想吃咸的
and... I also keep craving salty stuff.
我一直都想要个男孩
I... You know, I always wanted a boy, like...
我就想象是个男孩
I mean, when I pictured it.
你觉得弗兰克这个名字
How do you feel about, um... Frank...
怎么样
as a name?
弗兰克 像热狗一样吗
Frank? Like a hot dog?
当我没说
Ah, never mind. It's...
也可能是女孩
It could be a girl, I guess.
是啊
Yeah.
我想是
Yeah, I guess.
该死
Oh, shit.
我好像记得你
I seem to recall you
说过她不会是个麻烦
saying that she wasn't going to be a problem.
你怎么知道是她啊
How do you know it was even her?
孩子会做孩子气的事
A child does childish things.
那个小蠢货让我赔大发了
That little broomstick just cost me serious money.
谁会付我钱 你吗
Who's gonna pay me back? You?
我跟这事没关系
Look, I got no part in this.
但你担了责任
But you took responsibility.
如果不是因为你 你觉得她会来搞破坏吗
You think she'd be in here trashing my shit if it wasn't for you?
你要怎么处理她
What are you gonna do to her?
我是个女商人 我要
I'm a businesswoman. I'm gonna do...
不惜一切代价消除风险
whatever it takes to neutralize the risk.
别发疯 维
Don't get crazy, Vee.
她可以出意外 这是一个选择
She could have an accident. That's one option.
接下来会怎么样
What's gonna happen then?
这地方会被封锁 狱警扔了一切
The whole place goes on lockdown, the COs tossin' everything.
这对生意不利
That's bad for business.
第二个选择是什么
So, what's option two?
消除她反抗我的动机 那就是你
Take away her incentive to fight me, which is you.
我不能再留着你了
I can't have you around here anymore.
但我是你的人
But I'm your girl.
我从第一天开始就对你忠心耿耿 随你问谁
I've been loyal to you from day one. Ask anyone.
我知道
I know that.
你朋友的这码子事
You see, this whole thing with your friend,
给我惹了很大♥麻♥烦 吸引了大家的注意
it is bringing me down, it is attracting attention,
我不能再这样下去了
and I can't have it anymore.
我会和她谈谈 我让她离远点儿
I'll talk to her. I'll tell her to stay away from...
瞧瞧这一团糟
Look at this mess. Look at this mess.
她就是想让大家看见
She left this for anyone to see.
如果狱警比我先进来
Now, what would've happened
会发生什么事啊
if a CO had come in here before me, huh?
她宁愿让你被关进禁闭室
She would rather have you go to the fucking SHU
也不愿意看你为我工作
than see you working for me.
抱歉 美味
I'm sorry, Taystee.
你说过你会保护我
You said you would protect me.
你说过我们会同舟共济
You said it was me and you together.
我们还会抬头不见低头见的
I'm sure we'll see each other around.
谁想要香辣鸡翅
Yo, who wants hot wings?
你为什么吃那垃圾食品
Oh, why do you eat that shit?
你知道那是抛售垃圾鸡肉的骗局吧
You know it's a scam to sell off the trash of the chicken?
可口的垃圾食品
Delicious trash.
我们以前会切掉鸡翅 然后扔了
We used to cut the wings off and throw 'em away.
知道吗
Did you know that?
然后有人想到如果把鸡翅沾满酱汁
Then somebody figured out if you smother 'em in sauce,
你就可以说服人们认为鸡翅很好吃
you could talk people into thinking that they were good.
你有没有注意到
You ever notice...
姑娘 你有没有注意到
Girl, you ever notice
他们从来不在别的鸡肉部分上放水牛酱
that they don't ever put buffalo sauce on no other chicken parts?
有人起床气不小啊
Somebody got up on the wrong side of the bed.
关掉侠盗飞车游戏过来 RJ
Yo, hang up the GTA and get in here. RJ!
我还以为你会买♥♥泰国菜
I thought you were gonna get Thai, you know,
我喜欢的咖喱面条
that curry soup with the noodles I like.
我们谈过了
We had this conversation.
你说你不信任
You said that you didn't trust a man
穿着人字拖做菜的厨师
who wore flip-flops while he cooks.
我想我是累了 我最近都没睡觉
I'm tired, I guess. I haven't been sleeping lately.
我告诉过你是披萨
I told you it was pizza, man.
你担心什么事吗
You worried about somethin'?
我卖♥♥海♥洛♥因♥ 总是在担心
I sell smack. I'm always worried.
而且我的床垫太热了
Besides, my mattress is too hot.
你确定你没生病吗
You sure you ain't sick?
不 我才没生病 别摸我额头 我从不会生病
No, I'm not sick. Get outta here. I never get sick.
你没生病 维 你就是老了
You ain't sick, Vee. You just old.
我有个姑妈 总是在大叫大嚷 出汗
I had an aunt who was always yelling and sweating.
什么也记不起来了
Couldn't remember a damn thing.
原来是更年期到了
Turned out, it was the change.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我还没到更年期的年纪呢
I'm too young for that shit.
我还以为我有更多时间
I thought I had more time.
放松点
Hey, take it easy, now.
我都50岁了
Oh, I am 50 years old.
我这辈子干了些啥啊
What the fuck have I done with my life?
我该先租后买♥♥的 我该给自己找个男人
I should've rent to own. I should've got me a man!
你有我们啊
Well, you got us.
不如你先别抓狂
How about you put off losing your mind
先好好睡一觉
until you get a good night's sleep,
然后看看那时感觉如何
and then you see how you feel then?
我们都知道特兰斯
Okay, we all know Trance
经常说一些蠢话
says the first dumb thing that come to his mind.
擦 我都不信你50了
Shit, I don't even believe you 50.
你还是和我第一天遇见你一样美
You're still as fine as the first day I met you.
你真会瞎编
Boy, you so full of shit.
你是这房♥子里最会瞎编的人
You always the smoothest bullshitter in this house.
我说真的 维
I'm serious, Vee.
如果你不是像我妈一样
If you wasn't practically my mom,
我都不知道我会对你做出啥事
I don't know what might happen.
孩子 你快走开啦
Boy, you better get outta here.
你得一直跟她说话
You have to talk to her, like, all the time.
有很多研究表明 如果...
There's all these studies that say that if...
如果你不和宝宝说话
if you don't talk to the baby,
他们五岁时就会反应迟钝
they end up, like, fucked by the time they're five.
跟她说话 对她唱歌♥
Talk to her. Sing to her.
你得向我保证 好吗
You got to promise me, okay?
我去弗吉尼亚后 你要跟她念书
You'll read to her while I'm in Virginia.
我知道你不喜欢说话
All right, I know you don't like to talk,
但你得为了她说
but you gotta do it for her.
你听到了吗 小姑娘
Oh, you hear me, baby girl? Huh?
我在跟你说话呢 对啊 我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you. That's right, I'm talking to you.
你捏爸爸的脸 逼他说话
You grab Daddy's face and you make him say shit
这样你就不会和我一个下场了
so that you don't end up like me.
这是新体♥位♥吗
Oh, this something new?
要抬起臀部 不让精♥液♥流出来
You're supposed to keep your hips up. Keeps the sperm in.
你该穿衣准备了
You should start getting ready.
霍夫曼盯上我们了
Hoffman's on to us.
没盯上 但是起疑心了
Not on to us, but suspicious.
没有啦 在他那边我们没问题的 别犯错误
Nah, we're bulletproof on his end. Just don't make any mistakes.
我不想再这样了
I don't wanna do this anymore.
一开始很好玩
It was fun at first,
但现在我睡不着觉了
but now I'm not sleeping.
如果我被抓住了 你能想象吗
If I got caught, can you imagine?
天啊 宝贝 你现在害怕了吗
Jesus, babe, you're getting cold feet now?
如果你想赢 就得使阴招
You know, you gotta play dirty if you wanna win.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表