剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
我们有几个要求
we had a couple requests
这样我们能更愉快地保持沉默
that could make our aforementioned silence a little bit more comfortable.
我呢 想要一个iPod随身听
I mean, I, personally, request an iPod Shuffle.
装点后朋克啊 赶时髦乐队啊
You know, loaded with alt and post-punk, Depeche Mode,
灭迹乐队之类的歌♥
Erasure...
我想要悠忽饮料 还有无酒精含氟漱口水
And I need Yoo-hoo and ACT Fluoride Rinse for my teeth.
我想要个手♥机♥ 带摄像头 谢谢
A cell phone. With a camera. Thank you.
情人节快乐
Happy Valentine's Day.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Thanks. - Okay.
你这招太他妈损了
You know, that's a fucking low blow,
就算是你这贱♥货♥ 尼古拉斯 真的
even for a filthy sewer rat like you, Nichols. Really.
你告诉别人我有阴虱
You told people I have crabs.
你才发现啊
You just found out about that?
你这是作弊
It is cheating!
没事 罗瑞格兹在波士顿被砸时也没哭啊
Come on. A-Rod doesn't cry when he gets plunked in Beantown.
他还不是撑住了 去盗二垒
He sucks it up and tries to steal second.
我也想舔舔 上二垒啊
I've been trying to both suck and steal second,
要是大家都觉得我有阴虱我还怎么上啊
but I can't because everybody thinks I have cooties!
说到上垒 你多少分了
Speaking of a set, how many you got?
Thirty-six.
刚洗澡时刚给波克插了双指
After I gave Pirkle the double shocker in the showers just now.
真的 你上了波克
Really? You Pirkled?
是啊 一遍又一遍
Oh, I Pirkled and then I Pirkled again.
-感觉怎么样 -很粗糙
- And? - It was gnarly.
阴蒂好大
It's macroclit.
-就像给小孩口♥活♥似的 -我的天
- It was like blowing a toddler. - Oh, my God!
-很不舒服 -太他妈有劲了
- It was so uncomfortable. - That's fucking hilarious.
36 那我们俩打平了
Oh, God! So 36. We're tied.
-是的 -没错
- Yep. - Yeah.
-要不就到此为止吧 -要不别再玩儿了
- Hey, do you wanna just stop? - Have you considered maybe we just stop?
-我是无所谓啦 -你要想继续我也可以啊
- Because I could do that. - I don't have to but if you want to.
-因为我们都操了... -不少了
- 'Cause we both fucked... - Lots.
还记得我们当初为什么要比这个么
Remind me why we did this to ourselves in the first place.
因为我无比好胜
Because I am insanely competitive.
而我因为上瘾所以得时刻满足需要
And I need to feed my addictive tendencies at all times.
吃饼干大赛
Cookie-eating contest?
你认识我吗
Son, have you ever actually seen me?
-你肯定会输 -滚开
- You are going down. - Get out...
谢谢大家 这是送给科拉的
Thanks, guys. That was for Cora.
我们会想念你的笑声 玉米狗 现在休息一会儿
We're gonna miss your laugh, Corndog. And we're gonna take five.
你来了 我们正好要休息一会儿
Hey! You made it! We're just going on break.
你看上去和平时不太一样
Wow. You look so different.
工作时我还是想比较正经点
Well, you know. I like to keep things profesh at work.
我给你在吧台留了个高位
I saved you a stool with a view.
其实我需要一张桌子
Actually, we're gonna need a table.
-我不知道你要来 -我说了这应该挺好玩的
- I didn't know you were coming. - You heard me say it sounded fun.
希望你不介意我跟别人提了你的演出
I hope you don't mind I told some of the guys about your show.
我差点赶不过来
I almost didn't make it.
现在卖♥♥方不肯划掉
Get this, the sellers are now refusing to drop
突发置换这一项
the replacement contingency!
你♥他♥妈♥能别提房♥子的事儿了吗
Would you shut up about real estate?
我当初要你搬进来你不肯
I asked you to move in with me and you said no.
所以你现在没资格说话
So you have no talking rights here.
不错 像双重约会
This is nice. Like a double date!
-我们不是一对 -我们不是一对
- We're not together. - We're not together.
我们还需要一把椅子
Actually we're gonna need another chair.
为什么
Why?
你看着像基佬
You look like the Gay Edge.
你好啊
Hey!
就好像是 你更是你自己了 平时都是...
It's like you become more you. Which normally is like...
可是现在好了 那个人
But now it's okay... because the person, like,
不管是谁 他包容你的一切
whoever, they chose to take all that on.
所有奇奇怪怪的方面
All that weird stuff.
无论是不好的还是隐藏的特质
Whatever's wrong or bad or hiding in you.
突然都没关系了
Suddenly it's all right.
你不再觉得自己是个怪胎了
You don't feel like such a freak anymore.
莱瑞
Larry!
月亮敢这样吗
Would the moon do this?
我赢了
I won!
莱瑞 很高兴见到你
Larry! Good to see you, mate.
身上有些味道抱歉 刚宰了头鹿
Sorry about the stink. I killed a caribou!
腌在菠萝汁里野味就能淡点
Less gamey marinated in pineapple juice.
还让精♥液♥更美味
Also, makes your spunk taste good.
所以宝贝你有福了 这是什么
So you're in luck, babe! What's that?
这是...
Oh. It's, uh...
是帕波的东西
It's Piper's stuff.
哥们 一起吧 我们正要出去吃点拉面
Aw. Brother. Come on, we were just heading out for some ramen.
现在有保姆能偷点闲 东西让门童看着
You know, we have a babysitter! I'll leave these with the doorman.
不用了 皮特 我得...
No, Pete. Really, I should... I...
这可是情人节啊 混♥蛋♥ 一起来
It's Valentine's Day, asshole! Come join us.
我在你垃圾桶里找到这个
I found this in your trash.
这是...
And this is...
你一直提起的那个人
the guy you always talking about?
我知道爱一个
Yeah, I know something about loving people
不知回报的人的滋味
who aren't smart enough to wanna be loved back.
但我知道个秘密 我告诉你
But I learned a secret that I can tell you.
他们都不值得爱
They don't deserve it.
他永久地毁了我的这个节日
He's ruined this day for me forever.
大家都不知道我们不在一起了
Nobody knows that we're not together.
可是你知道啊
Yeah, but you do.
-是 我知道 -对了
- I do. I do know. - Yeah.
你知道最疯狂的是什么吗
You know what is crazy?
就是经历了这一切一切
I still wanna believe in all of this stuff.
我还愿意相信这些东西
Even after everything that's happened.
-是不是很可悲 -不不
- Isn't that sad? - Oh, no.
我觉得这是勇敢
I think that's brave.
谢谢
Thank you.
说真的 你觉得我该隆胸吗
Seriously. Do you think I should get fake tits?
是的
Yeah. Probably.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole.
你知道我最难过什么吗
You know what gets me?
我们在这里浪费了最美好的年华
We're wasting the best years of our lives in here.
我们的胸不会比现在更美
Like, our tits are never gonna look better.
我们的翘臀也不会比现在更美
Our asses are never gonna look better.
没人上我 没人吻我
You know, no one's touching my ass. No one's kissing my lips.
傻瓜 我来吻你
Shit. I'll kiss your dumb lips.
再来一次
Do it again.
-不行 -不行不行
- No! - No! No.
不行
No.
过来
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
珀比 过来给她们看看什么才是真正的鬼步舞
Yo, P. Come and show these fools how to cabbage patch for real.
不用了
Nah. I'm good.
别装得什么事都没有一样
Man, don't act like everything fine. Like this...
行了 你吃千层面
Yo. I don't interrupt you
吃得正爽的时候我也没打搅过你啊
when you going to town on a bunch of spaghetti. Damn!
回你那维妈身边去好了
Yo, why don't you head on back to old Erykah Badu over there?
我就当没听见这句
I'm gonna forget you said that.
我又不在乎你听没听见
I don't give a fuck what you forget or remember!
妈♥逼♥这下好了 多谢啊
Oh, shit. Great! Thanks a lot, man.
你走开
You should leave.
珀比
Poussey!
这是我和你♥爸♥之间的事
This is between me and your father.
喂
Hey!
-喂 -干嘛
- Hey! - Well?
-我们不走 -跟美国人说去
- We're not leaving. - Talk to the Americans.
操♥你♥妈♥逼 你这个混♥蛋♥ 都是你
Fuck you. Fuck you, man. This is your doing. You!
喝酒了吧 孩子
Been drinking, little girl?
珀比 别这样
Poussey, please.
你无权决定我的生活
You don't get to decide what happens to my life!
你没这个权利
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表