剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
一切都很好 我们只是晚回来了
Everything's cool. We got held up, is all.
这孩子才九岁 她衣服上居然有大♥麻♥味
The girl is nine years old. Her clothes reek of pot smoke.
她没抽 我又不是神经病
She ain't smoke none. I ain't no psycho.
让你带她出门是我的错
This is my fault for letting you take her.
你就是嫉妒她喜欢我比喜欢你多 承认吧
You just jealous 'cause she like me more than you. Admit it.
别给你自己脸上贴金
Don't you flatter yourself.
不管是谁
She would like anyone
难得出现 还送她礼物
who showed up here every once in a blue moon
她都会喜欢的 哪怕礼物来路不明
and gave her presents they didn't even come by honest.
该死的她是我女儿 我想做什么就做什么
I can do whatever I want with my own damn daughter!
你把她留在我这里的时候
You lost all right to call her your daughter
就再也没资格当她妈妈了
when you left her here with me!
你觉得我没资格 要不这样
You think I lost my right? How about this?
要不我们告诉她真♥相♥ 看看她会选谁
Why don't we tell her the truth and see who she choose?
你不许那么做
Don't you dare do that to her.
她现在够大了
She old enough now.
你什么都不许跟她说
You ain't tellin' her nothin'
你就会自己走掉把她扔下
and then walk out and leave her.
你要告诉她 好啊 你去告诉她呀
You wanna tell her? Fine. You go on and tell her.
不过你要告诉她就得带她走
But then you got to take her.
也许我会这么做的
Well, maybe I will.
你能给这孩子提供什么样的照顾
And what kind of care are you gonna provide for that child?
你会每天去学校接她
You gonna pick her up every day from school,
带她去上钢琴课吗
take her to her piano class?
你能给她编辫子吗
You gonna braid her hair,
她生病的时候你能通宵陪她吗
sit up at nights when she's sick,
她吐的时候你能跪下来给她清理干净吗
clean up her vomit down on your hands and knees?
怎么 你觉得我办不到
What, you don't think I can do that shit?
那你带她走呀
You take her, then.
如果你觉得抚养她你能做得比我好
If you think you can do a better job of raising her than me,
请便
be my guest.
带她走 走呀
Take her. Go!
我怎么会知道呢
How should I know,
她什么都不告诉我
she doesn't tell me anything.
她整天画些奇怪的画
Spends all her time drawing her weird pictures.
你有花
You have a plant.
对 放温室里
Yeah. For the greenhouse.
这是我家灌木丛里开出的迷迭香
It's rosemary from my bush at home.
是一个全新的品种
Grows into a whole new plant.
不管怎样
Anyway,
很抱歉我昨天不得不采取严厉手段
sorry I had to crack the whip yesterday.
没关系 就是
No, it's... It was...
这工作看起来也许很简单 但并非如此
This job may look easy, but it isn't.
我有抱负 有一天我会成为典狱长的
I got ambition, you know? I could be warden one day.
记过配额指标能不能成功 谁知道呢
This whole shot-quota thing, who knows if it works?
管理层的人都喜欢有计划
The people upstairs, they like plans.
他们喜欢积极主动
They like initiative.
你得向他们展示你很有手段
You got to show 'em you're operating.
我明白
I understand.
有些人一点抱负也没有
Some people, they got no ambition at all.
他们就想得过且过 吃吃喝喝
They just wanna skate by, drink beer,
干得越少越好
do as little as possible.
比如卢斯奇
Luschek, for instance.
卢斯奇人很好
Luschek's nice.
当然 如果你喜欢那样的话
Sure. If you like that kind of thing.
我喜欢跟他聊天
I like talking to him.
跟懂你每天在做什么的人聊天
It's nice chatting with someone
是很开心的
who gets what you do all day, you know?
比如工作的事
Like, work stuff.
好吧
Okay.
我把这个拿出去
I'm gonna bring this outside.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
她还是你的女儿 阿蕾达
She's still your daughter, Aleida.
记住你怀孕时的样子
Remember how you were when you were pregnant.
我怀孕的时候 我跟我妈谈过
When I was pregnant, I talked to my mother.
你确定要用这种字体
Yo, are you sure about this font?
真的吗
Yo, yo, really?
本尼特不会提交玛丽萨的材料的
Look, Bennett ain't gonna file the paperwork for Maritza.
他只是想给她个教训
He was just trying to teach her a lesson.
她明天就会放出来的
She'll be out tomorrow.
我根本没提玛丽萨的事
I didn't say anything about Maritza.
可是你表现得很紧张
But you're acting like an uptight bitch.
只是因为你画漫画
Well, just because you're doing a comic
不代表你就要用漫画体
doesn't mean you have to use Comic Sans.
什么 小心眼
What... Hater.
我从没想到
I never would've thought
速溶咖啡可以用来画眼影
instant coffee could be used for eye shadow.
是啊 宝贝 它味道不好
Oh, yeah, hon. I mean, it tastes like ass,
所以不如用作化妆品
so it's actually better as a cosmetic.
谁会想到卡普托养了只乌龟
Who would have thought that Caputo had a turtle?
我还以为他喜欢养鸟呢
I mean, I had him pegged as a bird guy.
女主编 干得怎么样了
Madam Editor, how you doing?
我们其实都是副主编
We're actually all assistant editors here.
就像电视节目里
Oh, you mean like a TV show
所有名字都会在最前面滚动播放吗
with all those names rolling by up front?
他们不可能都那么重要
They can't all be that important.
我向你保证每个人都是不可或缺的
I assure you that everyone here is vital to the operation.
好吧
Oh, okay.
看看这个 海利先生
Check this out, Mr. Healy.
这是什么
What's this?
漫画
Comics.
很好的作品
Hey, good artwork.
海利先生
Hey, Mr. Healy,
不知道你有没有听说我准假申请的事
I was wondering if you've heard anything about my furlough.
你知道官僚作风 我会打电♥话♥问问的
Hey, bureaucracy, you know? I'll call around and check.
这是什么时候的事
Hey, when did this happen?
就是让他不要缠着我们
That's just to keep him off our backs, you know.
自负
Ego.
聪明 查普曼
Good thinking, Chapman.
好吧 继续干吧
All right, carry on.
那只海象真滑稽
That walrus is hilarious.
把我画的给我
Give me my shit.
拿那个的地方还有很多
There's more where that came from.
我知道
I know.
因为酸奶就是我做起来的
Because I invented the yogurt thing.
有点创意行吗 曼多萨
Have some originality, Mendoza, huh?
好吧 我没想到会是这样的
Okay, I didn't ask for any of this.
有等候名单 不过我会想办法的
There's a waiting list, but I'll see what I can do.
你想要什么 泥浆面膜
What do you want? A nice mud mask?
还是口香糖
Or is it gum?
由于某种原因突然间每个人都想要口香糖
Everyone suddenly seems to want gum for some reason.
她们是要用包装材料来做打火机
They're making lighters with the wrappers.
我一点都不喜欢这样
I don't like this one bit.
拜托 她卖♥♥她的 你卖♥♥你的
Please. She sells her thing, you sell yours.
井水不犯河水
It's no competition.
所以你站在她那边
So you're on her side?
不不 我不要黑市上的东西
No, no, no, no. I don't want no black-market shit.
我要香菜 你可以在花♥园♥种
I want cilantro. You can grow that in the garden.
成交
Deal.
-再种点辣椒 -别得寸进尺
- Some padron peppers? - Don't push it.
不过好吧
But fine.
那好
Fine then.
我要迟到了
I'm late for somethin'.
你总是把眼前的棋子都吃掉
You keep taking out all the targets in front of you,
可是你得想三步 苏珊娜
but you've got to think ahead, Suzanne.
如果你走那里
If you move there,
我会怎么走呢
what'll I do?
这就叫放长线钓大鱼
It's called the long game.
好吧
Okay.
好什么
Okay, what?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表