剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
你知道吗
Do you know?
大体上是知道的
I mean... generally.
记得你当年也是那样吗 查普曼
Remember when that was you, Chapman?
茫然不知所措 想找个地方坐下
A lost little kumquat looking for a place to sit.
她为什么进来的
What's she in for?
政♥治♥抗♥议♥
Some kind of political protest.
你们俩或许有很多共同语言呢
You know, the two of you might have a lot to talk about.
我看不会
I doubt that.
这些假波西米亚小孩儿
These bogus bohemian babies
根本不知道什么叫非武力直接行动
have no idea what a non-violent direct action is.
一群假嬉皮士
Dirty, fake hippies.
某人火气不小啊
Someone's got some issues.
布鲁克 过来坐
Brook! Right here!
别这样 她是个话唠
Please don't do that. She's a gabber.
我们走吧
Shall we adjourn?
明智
I think that's wise.
天呐 真是松了口气 我以为你生我气了呢
Oh, my God, I am so relieved. I thought you were mad at me.
你没生我气吧
You're totally not mad at me, right?
当然没了
No, of course I'm not mad at you.
谢天谢地 这里每个人都一直气冲冲的
Thank God. Everyone in here is in such a bad mood all the time.
我一直以为女子监狱
I mean, like, I always thought women's prison would be
是团结一心 女性力量什么的
more about community and girl power and stuff.
但这里有些女人真是疯了
But some of these women just seem crazy.
情况还能更糟的 布鲁克
It can be a lot worse than that, Brook.
这里有时候会很危险
It can be seriously dangerous in here.
别犯傻了
Don't kid yourself.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你长得不错 你会被人盯上的
You're a pretty girl. And you're gonna be a target.
我当初就是
I know that I was.
你是说被强♥奸♥吗
You mean like rape?
强♥奸♥ 袭击 暴打
Ooh, rape, assault, battery.
你得给自己找个狱中妻
You need to find yourself a prison wife.
很彪悍 没人敢惹的那种
Somebody really tough. Somebody nobody's gonna fuck with.
你也是这样吗
Did you do that?
我只是说 找对了保护者 跟她睡一晚
All I'm saying is that one night with the right protector
整个服刑期间你都不用担心了
can keep you safe for the rest of your sentence.
你是指你吗
You mean you.
不 我不够彪悍
No. See, I'm not tough.
你需要一个能让人害怕的人
What you need is somebody who inspires real fear.
比较男性化 大块头的那种
You know, somebody who's kind of man-ish and kind of bulky,
但心地温柔
but tender at heart.
而且好选择不多 大部分都有主了
And there's not a lot of good ones. Most of them are taken.
二位说什么呢
Hey, you two. What are we talking about here?
我今天觉得好孤单啊
Well, you know, I am feeling so single today.
怎么回事
What's going on?
没什么 大嘣 这是布鲁克
Nothing. Big Boo, this is Brook.
布鲁克 这是大嘣
And, Brook, this is Big Boo.
这是什么游戏吗 我不懂
Is this some kind of game? I don't get it.
怎么回事啊
What is going on?
你干这个真是烂到家了
Could you suck any more at this?
我烂 看看你的时机多差劲啊
I suck at this? I mean, look at your ridiculous timing.
显然这样不行 能把毯子还我吗
Clearly this is not working, so can I just have my blanket back?
不行 你没给我我要的
No! You didn't deliver.
给她什么 我吗
Deliver what? Me?
我该做的都做了
I did my part.
你是要把我卖♥♥了吗
Were you trying to pimp me out?
她拿了我的毯子
She took my blanket.
那本来是我室友的 对我意义重大
It belonged to my roommate, it meant a lot to me.
而且 宿舍里太他妈冷了
Plus, it is very fucking cold in the dormitories.
你要为了一条毯子卖♥♥了我
You tried to sell me for a blanket?
你要这么说的话
Well, when you put it that way...
你真有病 你知道吗
You are sick, you know that?
你真的很有病
You are seriously fucked up.
她说得对 查普曼 你真是个坏人
You know, she's right, Chapman. You're a horrible person.
你怎么了
Hey, hey, what's the matter?
想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about it?
天呐
Oh, my God!
我以前只跟一个女孩这么做过
You know, I've only ever done this with one other girl before.
好像是在波纳罗
I think it was at Bonnaroo,
我跟一个画我胸部的女人接吻
and I made out with the chick who painted my breasts.
我们都戴着很大的头巾
We were both wearing these, like, big headdresses
而且放着SCI的歌♥
and, like, The String Cheese Incident was playing,
我们上了舞台开始跳舞
and we got up on stage and we just started dancing.
其实想起来
You know, when I think back on it,
我后来好像中暑了
I think I probably ended up getting heat stroke
因为帐篷里简直热极了
'cause the tent was like 1,000 degrees.
感觉好棒
That feels good.
你有没有过这感觉 你在自己身体里
Do you ever feel like you're in your body,
但又能感觉到周围的空间
but you can really feel, like, the space around you, like,
就好像周围的空气突然变得很沉重
air suddenly becomes, like, really heavy,
你能感受到整个大气
and you can feel, like, the atmosphere,
和分子都萦绕在你周围
and the molecules, just hanging around your head.
然后感到一种刺痛
And then, you feel this tingling...
来吧
There we go.
SC什么I啊
Fucking String Cheese.
你的抱抱兔呢
Where's your little cuddle bunny?
什么
What?
我看见那天的事了
I saw what went down in here.
你跟你女朋友温存来着
You all cozied up with your little girlfriend.
我不是同性恋
I ain't gay.
我看着挺像的
Looked pretty gay to me.
我们只是朋友
We just friends.
是吗 只是朋友
Yeah? Just friends?
你很寂寞 想要有人抚摸 抱抱
And you're lonely. You wanna be touched. Need a hug.
或许不止是拥抱
Maybe even more than a hug.
想要个属于自己的人
Need all that drama of someone to call your own.
我告诉你吧
Let me tell you something.
境遇性同性恋都是那些
Gay-for-the-stay is for punk ass bitches
不够坚强 不能维持真我的贱♥人♥
who aren't strong enough to be true to themselves.
我说了 我不是那样的
I told you, I ain't like that.
我知道 我也知道等你出去
I know that. And I also know that when you get out of here,
你不希望你的邻居
you don't want people on the block
说你干过那种事
talking about how you went that way.
所以告诉你
That's why I'm telling you,
别被她拉进那种破事里
do not let her drag you into that shit.
她不是你真正的朋友 只是号♥子里的朋友
She is not your real friend. She is only your friend in here.
她不像我那么了解你
She doesn't know you like I do.
我看不出来他到底是不是在呼吸
I can't really tell if he's breathing on here.
你觉得他像死了吗
Does he look dead to you?
是啊 不像啦
Yes. No.
不 他就是睡着了 谢天谢地
No, he's asleep. He is blissfully asleep.
他真可爱 是吧
He's so cute, right?
他睡着的时候真完美
When he's sleeping, he's perfect.
我很喜欢今天跟你玩过家家
I loved playing house with you today.
不知道我以后还能不能有这种生活了
I don't know if I'm ever gonna have that.
能的 少来了你
Yeah, you will. Shut the fuck up.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
很好 我也不想你回家
Good. I don't want you to.
你拯救了我的人生 让我不至于疯掉
You're saving my life and my sanity.
而且你还会换尿布
Plus, you change diapers.
而且我用剩的牙买♥♥加菜就能打发你
And I can pay you with leftover Jamaican food.
说真的 莱瑞
Honestly, Larry,
这周要是没有你我真熬不过去了
I really wouldn't have made it through this week without you.
谢谢
Thank you.
别幼稚了 听好了 好好学
Now, don't be so juvenile, ladies. Listen up and learn, okay?
这是你们的阴♥道♥ 这里是小阴♥唇♥
Now, this is your vagina. This is your labia minora,
这里是阴蒂 这里是尿道
this, this is your clitoris, and this is your urethra.
你们就从这儿尿尿
This is where you pee from.
姑娘们 今晚 你们每个人
Now, ladies, I want each and every one of you
回到自己的铺位上
to go back to your bunks tonight
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表