剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
that anyone is gonna believe a meth-addled hillbilly over me.
这你要清楚
Be 100% fucking clear about that.
那他们万一...
Well, they might just...
偏偏相信我这个生存权运动的代表人物呢
believe the poster girl for the right-to-life movement.
我可上过格雷塔·范·苏思腾的采访
You know, I was on Greta Van Susteren,
你说他们要是知道你想害死我 会怎样
and what if they knew you were about to let me get killed?
我就应该关你禁闭 让你自生自灭
I ought to throw you back in seg and let you rot.
怎么才能让你忘了你看到的东西
What would help you forget what you think you saw?
我还是不明白这跟预算的问题有什么关系
Uh, I'm still not sure how that answers the questions I have regarding the budget.
所以我今天才邀请你过来
That's why I invited you today.
我们的"为成功打扮"项目 还有招聘会
Programs like Dress for Success, our job fair,
圣诞聚会 读书会
our Christmas pageant, Readers to Readers,
这些虽然不是惩教署的要务
are not a top priority for the DOC,
但对争取犯人人心
but they are so important for morale,
对教育和劳♥改♥大有好处
for education, for rehabilitation.
在我们争取到政♥府♥的支持 推行改革前
Until we can get the government on board for some serious reform,
资金用途进行微调非常有必要
a little shifting of funds is a necessity,
但我向你保证 所有款项
but I assure you all of the money is being used
全都被用来改善监狱环境和狱友生活上
for the good of the prison and its residents.
好吧
Okay.
我还注意到 你丈夫在竞选州参议员
And I noticed that your husband is running for state senate.
他也支持你的教育主张吗
Is your passion for education a value he shares?
当然
Absolutely.
你如果对杰森有任何问题
Uh, but any questions you have for Jason,
可直接联♥系♥他办公室
you can direct towards his office.
希望我的解释能够让你
I hope I've shed some light on how the money
对利奇菲尔德的资金使用情况有些了解
is being used to benefit the inmates here at Litchfield.
其实我还有些问题...
Uh, well, actually, I've got a few more questions...
不好意思 我还有工作要忙
Because I'm afraid, sadly, I have to get back to work.
监狱也需要人管理
Prison doesn't run itself.
那身衣服是她给我的 明明就是设计我
I mean, she gave me the freakin' outfit. It was one big setup.
结果那俩黑姑娘 一个同性恋瘾君子
So now the two black girls, the lesbo junkie girl,
一个墨西哥女的进入面试环节
and some Mexican get to go on and do the interview part,
我却被淘汰了
and I'm back here.
但你化的妆很好看呀
Well, your makeup looks real pretty.
我直到那天才知道你有睫毛膏
Like, I didn't even know you had eyelashes till today.
你很漂亮
You look really nice.
谢谢你小安 就你会宽我心
Thanks, Ange. That's nice of you to say.
知道吗 佩从你禁闭出来了
Hey, did you know that Penn's out of seg?
-什么 -没错
- What? - Mmm-hmm.
你怎么知道的
How do you know?
因为午餐后我看到她去海利的办公室
'Cause I seen her, after lunch, walking to Healy's office.
她怎么样
How'd she look?
样子很惨
She looked pretty rough.
本来她牙就不好 现在更没几个剩
I mean, if her teeth was bad before? Woof, ain't much left in there.
汤普森警卫请到塔上来
Guard Thompson to the tower.
别误解我意思 但自从她走后
Don't get me wrong or nothin, ' but since she's been away,
这里一下子好过了些
hasn't it been, like, kind of nice in here?
-怎么讲 -我也说不好
- What do you mean? - I don't know, like...
就是很平静 很舒服
like, peaceful, easy.
没有大吼大叫 没有到处叫人去死
No yelling, no telling everyone they're going to hell, just...
就是很安静
Just quiet, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
你不会告诉她吧
But you won't tell her I said nothing, right?
当然不会啦
'Course not.
女士们 请去任务板领♥取♥任务
Ladies, check the board for work assignments.
帕波现在在哪里
So, where's Piper now?
还在芝加哥吧我估计
Still in Chicago, I imagine it.
莱瑞 我想说的是你 不是她
Larry, I wanted to talk about you, not her.
她还在芝加哥
She staying there? In Chicago?
她不喜欢深盘披萨
She hates deep-dish.
不知道她会不会留在芝加哥
Don't know if she's staying.
也不知道她吃不吃披萨
Don't think she's eating a whole lot of pizza.
-莱瑞 -她看起来如何
- Larry... - How'd she seem to you?
就是一傻瓜 我给她建议她不听
Seemed like an idiot to me. I gave her advice, and she didn't take it.
你爱她她却背叛你
You gave her love, and she cheated on you.
我不喜欢她 不聊她了
I'm not a fan, and end of topic.
-我想她 -那就找点其他消遣吧
- I miss her. - Well, then, find a distraction, son,
不要像现在这样行尸走肉 食不知味
something that doesn't involve moping around, eating crap
-还整天打"魔术世界" -"魔兽世界"
- and playing that World of Warlock. - Warcraft.
魔兽 好吧
Warcraft, perfect.
还能去参加坦克部队 又是浪费时间
You can join the tank corps, another waste of time.
去找姑娘吧
Go get laid.
-我还没准备好 -准备什么
- I'm not ready. - For what?
没准备好把自己老二放在新山洞里快活吗
For sticking your dick in something new and cute and moving it around?
哪个男的都说上就能上
All guys are ready for that.
我这俩兄弟时刻都准备着
These two over here are ready for it any moment now.
你的生活还要继续
Get on with your life.
没错 你说的没错
You're right. No, you're right.
是她先背叛我的
She cheated, right? I mean...
她骗我 我为什么还放不下
She lied, why am I holding on?
监狱改变了她 改变了人心
Prison changed her. It changes people.
-可不是 -她本来已经不是蕾丝了
- I heard that. - I mean, she was not a lesbian anymore,
跟我一起时就不是
not with me.
然后进监狱几周 又成蕾丝了
You know? Then she's in prison, what, a few weeks? Bam! A lesbian again.
或者说男女通吃 我不知道
Or bi? I don't even know.
我俩爱爱很激♥情♥ 我很清楚
It was good with us, I know it was.
妈的 如果那也是骗我的呢
I think, shit, I mean, what if that was a lie, too?
但我觉得又不像 我觉得不像
But I don't think it was, I don't think it was, I mean,
我还是有两下子的 给力又到位
you know, I know I have some talent, I'm very attentive and thorough,
功夫不是盖的 我又不小
you know, I do good work, I'm not small.
-莱瑞 -没错 我该去另寻佳人
- Larry. - You're right, I should get out there.
我得忘记她 我会这么做的
I need to get out there. I'm gonna get out there.
我能让她达到阴♥道♥高♥潮♥
I made her come vaginally,
你知道做起来多难吗
do you know how hard that is to do?
-拜托莱瑞 -我想说的是...
- Please, Larry. - My point is...
我也不知道我想说什么来着
I don't even know what my point is anymore.
-爸 -什么
- Dad? - Yeah?
你干嘛带我来基佬浴室
Why did you bring us to a gay bathhouse?
好地方 干净 蒸浴就是蒸浴
It's a nice place, clean. A shvitz is a shvitz.
-我有团购票 -明白了
- I had a Groupon. - Ah, gotcha.
那这个可以写在简历上吗
Wait, so, I could put that on my resume thing?
-为我堂兄工作 -当然
- Workin' for my cousin? - Sure.
但你不要说你看场子
But instead of saying that you helped make sure
防止人偷东西
that no one stole shit,
可以说你负责
you could say that you monitored inventory
监控库存和保安工作
and provided security.
好的 明白了 这个我看行
Ah, okay, okay, I see that, I could do that.
我想要一种淡定的工作
I want the kind of job where I could just chill, you know?
淡定 然后能拿钱
Chill out, collect a check.
根据能力测试 我应该成为专业运动员
According to this aptitude test, I should be a professional athlete,
公园管♥理♥员♥ 还有教改官
a park ranger, or a correctional officer.
在斯塔奇店做过
Working at Storky's
说明我有食品行业工作经验
means I have experience in the food service industry.
没错
That's it.
然后我记性好 算加法快
And because I can remember shit and add real fast,
说明我记忆超群 计算能力强
I have high retention abilities and exceptional math skills.
上路了
You're getting it.
我就想嫁给克里斯托弗 给他生孩子
Well, I just wanna get married to Christopher and have his babies
把家里收拾得漂漂亮亮
and make the house look nice.
躺沙滩上晒太阳
Maybe in the sunshine, like on the beach,
周围都是美人
surrounded by, mmm, beautiful people.
你刚刚跟一个犯人说
Are you at all aware that you just told an inmate in prison
她应该去做教改官
that she should become a correctional officer?
你脑子有病吧
What the fuck is wrong with you?
我真的想做职业运动员
I do want to be a professional athlete,
但不是响指一打 说做就能做的
but you just don't snap your fingers and become that.
我想做精神病儿童医疗这一行
I was hoping to work with mentally ill children.
我能让他们知道未来将要经历的事情
I think I could offer some insight into what they might be experiencing
帮助他们恢复正常
and help them to heal and recover.
或许我要玩"拼趣" 听说有这么个东西
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表