剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
又是乔·卡普托 这是第六通电♥话♥了
Joe Caputo again. This makes call number six.
简直跟带孩子一样
It's like having children.
我发誓 老娘就不能出来玩一晚上吗
I swear, can't Mama have one night out?
我猜我得给他回电♥话♥
I guess I should call him back.
菲茨核心的人刚到
FitzCORE just got here.
很好 我们需要他来付钱
Oh. Good, we need this guy to pony up.
鲍勃 真高兴你来了
Bob, so glad you made it.
兰迪 米歇尔 真抱歉下雨了
Randy, Michelle, I'm so sorry about the rain.
我很失望 娜塔莉
I'm disappointed, Natalie.
我还肯定你会想出办法来
I thought for sure you'd figure out
让坏天气推迟到今晚后出现呢
how to put the weather off until after tonight.
我现在就可以做到 但那需要你额外付钱
I could do it right now, but it'd cost you extra.
我不是在抱怨暴风 相信我
I'm not complaining about the storm. Trust me.
这就像是天上掉钱
It's like money falling from the sky.
我想你的监狱
I'm guessing that prison of yours
需要昂贵的修补吧
is gonna need some very expensive repairs.
我猜你说得对
I am guessing you're right.
-虾球要吗 -好
- Lobster slider? - Yes, please.
这边
This way.
这里
Here.
我们之间隔着围栏 但能看到对方
We keep the fence between us, but we can all see each other.
不会有突袭
No surprises.
你觉得她今晚就会行动吗
You think she's gonna jump you tonight,
当着五个狱警和两百个目击证人的面
in front of five COs and 200 witnesses?
我们碰上的可不是正常人
This is not a sane person we are dealing with.
天啊 我的心灵固然坚定
Oh, man. I mean, the spirit is willing and everything like that,
但是涉及到体重级别 我们问题就大了
but we got a serious problem in terms of weight class,
明白我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
我们没那肌肉 所以我们得聪明点
We don't have the muscle, so we've got to be smarter.
太棒了 我们下战书跟他们玩数独游戏
Great, we'll challenge them to a sudoku contest.
注意你的语气 吉纳
Watch your tone, Gina.
整晚都要有人监视她
I want eyes on her all night.
她动一动 我们就要知道
She doesn't move without us knowing about it.
轮流睡觉
Sleep in shifts.
如果你们要去别的地方 就找人一起去
If you go somewhere, take a buddy.
我们要和她们斗吗
We supposed to be fightin' them?
那边都是一群弱女子啊
'Cause that's the Lollipop Guild over there.
我说不好 红妈一直从外面弄东西进来
I don't know. Red's bringing all kinds of shit from the outside.
我听说她藏着一把泰瑟枪 以防万一
I hear she got a Taser hidden away for just in case.
你觉得她到底藏在哪里呢 在她下面吗
Where exactly you think she hiding it? In her coochie?
泰瑟枪肯定能塞得满满的
Taser would fit right in there.
红妈不是战士 而是搞计划的
Red's not a fighter. She's a schemer.
她要是有所行动
She makes a move,
我们要花一周时间才能想明白那是她干的
it'll take us a week to figure out it's her.
眼观六路 别和外人说话
Keep your eyes open. Don't talk to anyone that isn't us.
好了 听着
All right, listen up!
这栋大楼里的管道里全是水
This building's pipes are now compromised by water,
也就是说排水系统都不能用了
meaning there is absolutely no working plumbing whatsoever.
所以目前
So, for the time being,
你们要在便桶里上厕所
you're gonna answer nature's call in the honey bucket.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
走廊里还有四个
Four more just like it down the hallway.
你们跟门口的狱警说清楚
You check with the CO at the door,
去小便 然后把盖子盖上
you do your business, you put the lid back on.
满了一半时 最后上厕所的人就去外面倒了
Once it's halfway full, last person dumps it outside.
然后带回来
Brings it back.
如果要上大号♥呢
What if you gotta number two?
不行 憋住了 女士们
You don't. Keep it clenched, ladies.
别让大伙儿都受你的罪
Don't be the one to ruin it for everybody.
在某种方式上 这很棒
This is so great in a way, you know?
没有分离的宿舍 我们之间没有墙壁
No separate dorms, no walls between us.
我们只是女人
Like, we're all just women
一起经历着失去生活必需品
having the shared experience of deprivation.
就像绝食抗♥议♥一样 不过规模更大
Like, the hunger strike but bigger.
天啊 我们绝对要唱歌♥
Oh, my God, we should totally have a sing-along.
我讨厌如今的世界
I hate the world today
你对我很好
You're so good to me
我知道 但我没法改变
I know, but I can't change
想告诉你
Tried to tell you
但你看着我 好像我内心是个天使
But you look at me like maybe I'm an angel underneath
肉豆蔻 肉豆蔻
Nutmeg. Nutmeg.
-肉豆蔻 -是了
- Nutmeg! - Bing-fucking-go.
我们要吃多少才能嗨起来啊
How much we gotta eat to get gibbled?
我不知道 很多吧
I don't know. A lot.
-嘿 海利先生 -嘿
- Hey, Mr. Healy. - Hey.
-你好吗 -很好 你好吗
- How are you? - Good, how are you?
-不错 你有零食吗 -当然有
- Good, do you have any snacks? - Sure, sure.
来 在创伤咨♥询♥中心坐会儿吧
Come on, take a seat in the trauma counseling center.
你被风暴吓到了吗
So, is the storm scaring you?
让你觉得失去控制了
Making you feel out of control?
完全没有 我只是觉得很饿 想吃零食
Not at all. I just feel, like, hungry, like, for some snacks.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
这里有些零食
We got some snack food here.
-太棒了 谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, yes! Thank you. - You're welcome.
你要点水吗 保持水分很重要
Do you want some water? It's important to hydrate.
不要不要
No, no, no, no, no.
我要避免在桶里尿尿
There's this whole bucket situation that I'm trying to avoid.
我可以拿点回去给我邻居吗
Is it okay if I take a few of these for my neighbor?
因为她是个拉拉 我想分散她的注意力
'Cause she's a lesbian, and I just wanna, like, distract her.
是哪种拉拉
Which lesbian is that?
肚子很大 剪了头发的
With the fat stomach and the haircut.
布莱克[黑色]吗 她是最糟糕的
Black? She's, like, the worst one.
不 她是白人
No, she's white.
你不能在这里这样说 相信我
You know you can't say that shit around here. Trust me...
不不不
No. No, no, no.
你说的是大♥波♥ "布莱克"是她的姓
You're talking about Boo. "Black" is her last name.
你该离她远点
You should stay away from her.
你觉得我没法照顾自己吗
You think I can't handle myself?
我这样说吧
I will say this.
她纹了一些古怪的纹身
She's got some sick, like, tattoos, like her ink.
-你见过吗 -他们就是这样唬人的
- Have you seen it? - That's how they get you.
很酷 做很酷的事情
Being cool, doing cool things,
你还不知道 就被他们列入计划了
and before you know it, you're part of their agenda.
什么
What?
你该读读这本书 叫《男性末日》
You know, you should read this book. It's called The End of Men.
书里说的是很快
In it they talk about how, pretty soon,
男人就变得无关紧要
men are gonna become irrelevant.
女人受教育的程度更高
Now women are more educated,
能赚更多钱 掌管一切
they're gonna make more money and pretty much run everything.
真的吗
Really?
那谁来当总统呢
Well, then, who would, like, be the President?
就是啊
Exactly.
是女同性恋挑起了这事
It's the lesbians that started this whole thing.
她们用试管造婴儿
They're making babies out of a tube.
所以她们一直走来走去
That's why they're walking around
好像自己高人一等一样
all the time like they're better.
等着我们过时 她们就是这样
Waiting for us to go obsolete. That's what they're doing.
无意冒犯
No offense,
但是男人掌权 我从没有过什么好处
but, uh, men being in charge has never done me any good.
你是不是在吃免费饼干
Well, are you eating free cookies?
是啊
Yes.
瞎想之前你该想想这点
You should think about that before you get ideas.
别敲了
Yo, hold the fuck on.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck is this?
我在道上听到了
I've been hearing some very troubling shit
关于你的闲话 我的朋友
on the street about you, my young friend.
拜托 维 很晚了
Come on, Vee, it's late.
擦 你这里有不少好东西啊
Damn, you got some nice shit up in here.
那是台新电视吗
Is that a new TV?
-如果是呢 -是吗
- What if it is? - Yeah?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表