剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
给我们 我是认真的
Deliver. I mean it.
趴在地上 把自己当做一块巨大的金色面包屑
Get on that floor, make like you one giant, blonde crumb,
立刻给我抓住一只好蟑螂
and grab yourself a fine carachacha now.
真是个乖姑娘
That a girl.
你能打个电♥话♥给你妈妈吗
Can you call your mom?
我真的需要知道你的出生时间
I really need to know your time of birth.
那可以帮助我弄清楚
It'll help me figure out
你的吸引力有多强
how strong your powers of attraction are.
那主要是指性♥伴♥侣♥间的
That's mostly for sexual partners...
不是指吸引昆虫的能力
not insects.
妈
Mom?
来帮我一下吧
A hand would be nice.
妈 我有事要告诉你
Mom, I have to tell you something.
什么
What?
老天啊
Oh, good heavens.
尼尔家终于决定给房♥子重新刷漆了
The Neals finally decide to repaint
却选择了那么丑的颜色
and they choose that color?
我一定要打电♥话♥给芭芭拉说一下
I've gotta call Barbara.
等等 妈
Wait, Mom?
怎么了
What?
我真的想把我看到的事告诉你
I really wanna talk to you about something I saw.
比尼尔家那绿色呕吐物般的屋子更糟糕吗
Was it worse than the Neals' puke-green house?
是的
Yes.
那说明肯定是重大消息
Well, that's saying something.
是什么事 宝贝
What is it, dear?
几天前
Well, the other day,
莎拉和我去萨福克看电影
Sara and I went to the movies at the Suffolk.
-莎拉·B还是莎拉·H -莎拉·H
- Sara B. Or Sara H.? - Sara H.
继续说
Go on.
我看见了爸爸
I... I saw Daddy.
好吧
Okay.
他跟一个人在一起
He was with someone.
一个女人
A lady someone.
他吻了她
He kissed her.
你和莎拉·H去萨福克看了什么电影
What movie did you and Sara H. see at the Suffolk?
《年少轻狂》 但是...
Um, Dazed and Confused, but...
帕波·伊丽莎白·查普曼 你被禁足了
Piper Elizabeth Chapman, you're grounded.
什么
What?
那可是R级电影 你还没到17岁
That is an R-rated movie and you are not 17,
我也没有允许你去看那部电影
and I did not give you permission to see that movie.
你是怎么弄到票的
How do you even get tickets?
我不希望你再跟莎拉·H一起玩了
You know, I don't want you hanging around with that Sara H.
她把你带坏了
She is a bad influence.
在我打电♥话♥给芭芭拉时 把杂货都收起来放好
Please put away the groceries while I call Barbara.
那个颜色简直让我恶心想吐
You know, that color is actually making me feel nauseous.
我感觉要吐了
I feel queasy.
披上大衣 戴上帽子 除非你不怕冷
Grab a coat and a hat... if you dare.
你还真不怕冷吗
You're feelin' lucky.
你是在找宠物吗
You lookin' for a pet there?
不 说来话长
No, it's a, uh... it's a long story.
过来跟我们一起取暖吧
Come keep warm with us.
我们像企鹅一样 每5分钟转个圈
We rotate every five minutes like penguins.
你还有别的地方可去吗
Got someplace else to be?
没有
No.
蒂娜 波蒂 伊莲·托马克
Tina, Birdie, Elaine Toromocho.
-查普曼 -你们好
- Chapman. - Hello.
你来站在中间吧
Have a turn in the middle.
企鹅的父亲可真够爷们儿的
Fuckin' penguin daddies are fuckin' men.
想想刚刚当上父亲的雄企鹅待在一个地方
Imagine our baby-daddies staying in one spot,
没有食物
no food,
在彻骨的寒冷中 独自照顾企鹅宝宝长达几个月
taking care of the kids for months all alone in the freezing cold.
不可能吧
No way.
其实
You know...
帝企鹅天生就可以承受那样的环境
emperor penguins are set up for that...
从生理学角度上看是这样
physiologically speaking.
它们的羽毛很短 下面还有一层绒毛
They have short feathers and an underlayer of woolly down.
我曾经写过一篇关于企鹅的报告
I did a report on penguins once.
不过确实 真够爷们儿的
But yeah, fuckin' men.
帕波
Piper!
你还好吗
How you holding up?
你的声音让我很不爽
Your voice annoys me.
走远点
Keep walking.
干♥你♥丫的 我跟我朋友打声招呼
Fuck you. I'm saying hi to my friend.
她是你朋友吗
She's your friend?
我们是在...
We met on the, uh...
行了 回答我是还是不是就行了
Yeah, I asked you a yes-or-no question.
嘿 我要是你 就不要惹她
Hey, I wouldn't start shit with her if I was you.
她被送到这里 是因为她徒手杀了一个狱友
She's here 'cause she killed another inmate with her bare hands.
本来就是啊
You did.
你以前也沦落过其他监狱啊 小公主
So you've been down before, princess?
利奇菲尔德监狱
Litchfield.
敲死她的吗
Knuckled her?
你感觉到她骨头碎裂的声音了吗
Did you get to feel the bones crack?
是的 感觉到了
Yes, actually.
帕波 你被关在哪个区啊
So, Piper, what unit you in?
天啊
Christ...
你得收起你那诱人犯罪的嗲声音
you have to take that molest-me-daddy voice
立刻给我走远点
and go someplace else right now.
干♥你♥丫的 老女人
Fuck you, Menopause.
干♥你♥丫的 无名女
Fuck you, G.I. Jane Doe!
我们是要干一架吗
Oh, that's what we gonna do now?
我们就来好好玩玩吧
Oh, we are gonna play.
滚远点 你个臭狗屎
Fuck off, you piece of shit!
你想跟我♥干♥一架吗
You want to get in on me?
趴下 趴下你个贱♥人♥ 干♥你♥丫的
Get down! Get down, you bitch! Fuck you!
帕波
Piper!
所有囚犯都靠墙站好 动作快点
Inmates, up against the wall! Let's go!
帕波 快帮我
Piper, help me.
所有人都站好队
Everybody, line up!
放风时间结束
Outdoor time is over.
快点 快点 都回各自的牢房♥里去
Let's go. Let's go. Back to your cells.
-靠墙站着 -艾丽克斯
- Get up against the wall. - Alex.
所有人都动起来
Everyone, move.
-艾丽克斯 -立刻靠墙站好
- Alex! - Up against the wall now!
转过身去 快点 好戏结束了
Turn around. Come on, show's over.
艾丽克斯
Alex!
都给我靠墙站着 别想捣乱
Move up against the wall. Don't you mess around here.
你的星宿图是水星三合火星
You have a Mercury trine Mars,
那会产生一种非常强大的力量
which is a really compelling dynamic.
我会再研究下你的星象 待会儿再来找你
I'm gonna work your chart and get back to you, okay?
蟑螂通常都是在地面才能找到的
Roaches are usually found on the ground.
我在院子里看到一个熟人 我得找到她
I saw someone I know in the yard. I need to find her.
她或许被关在别的囚区
She might be in another unit.
我们和B区C区的人一起放风
You know, we... we go out with B and C,
但只和A区的人一起就餐
but we only eat with A.
但我们要等一周后才会去院子里放风
But we won't be out in the yard for another week.
有没有可能在另外的时间见到其他区的人
Do we see any other units at any other times?
我们的休闲娱乐时间一致
We have the same rec time,
但是有门相隔
but the gate pretty much keeps us separate.
对了 你问到你的出生信息了吗
Hey, did you get a chance to get your birth information?
因为水星很快就要逆行了
'Cause Mercury's gonna be in retrograde soon
你不会希望遇到尴尬不顺的情况的
and you really don't wanna get caught with your pants down.
能把这个给我吗
Can I have this?
那个 我需要纸笔
That's... I need that...
你好啊 头等舱美女
Hey there, First Class.
我要你帮我个忙
I need a favor.
他们还说只有胖子会多要一份饭呢
They said the fatties would be the ones askin' for an extra tray.
不是 我需要传个纸条给别人
No, I need to get a note to somebody
但我不确定她被关在哪个区
and I'm not sure what unit she's in.
我觉得 或许你可以帮我传给她
I thought maybe you could, um, pass this to her?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表