剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
查普曼办理手续 查普曼办理手续
Chapman to processing. Chapman to processing.
我知道我说了要烤的 斯科特
I know I said toasted, Scott.
但如果你在上面盖张纸巾的话
If you cover it with a paper towel,
等我检查完蛀牙 它就还是热的
it'll still be warm when I finish the cavity search.
坐N号♥线 谢谢
Take the n train. Thank you.
走吧
Off you go.
咳一下
Cough.
你可以用力点 撑开你的粉菊花
You can do better than that. Shake out that pink.
我难道会想把监狱里的东西带出去吗
What could I possibly be trying to take out of prison?
这是规矩 别问道理 站起来
It's procedure. Don't look for logic. Stand up.
换上这些衣服
Change into these.
赶紧的 有些人还想吃百吉饼呢
Hurry up. Some of us have bagels to eat.
你是否了解等你回来后
Do you understand you will be subjected to
需要接受尿检并且上述检查的费用
a urinalysis upon your return and said test
需由你自己承担
is your own financial responsibility?
我明白
Yes.
你不可以购买♥♥ 销♥售♥ 拥有 使用
You may not purchase, sell, possess, use,
消费或给予任何毒品 大♥麻♥ 酒精
consume, or administer any narcotic drugs, marijuana, alcohol,
或任何形式的麻醉品
or intoxicants of any form
也不得前往非法出♥售♥ 分发
or frequent places where such articles are
使用或赠送以上物品的地点
unlawfully sold, dispensed, used, or given away.
-你说的真溜 -多谢夸奖
-That was really impressive. - Thanks.
我在脑子里搭着《扑克脸》的调说的 便于记忆
I sing it to the tune of poker face in my head to remember.
嘎嘎小姐唱的 你想听吗
Lady gaga? You wanna hear?
不用了 没关系
No, that... That's okay.
走吧 小鸟 自♥由♥的飞翔吧
Go ahead, little bird. Fly free.
帕波
Pipette!
那是接你的车吗
Is that your ride?
我以为你是雅皮士而不是嬉皮士
Pegged you more for a yuppie than a hippie.
犯人 48小时后见
See you in 48 hours, inmate.
快到绿色机器里来
Come inside the green machine!
-怎么了 -为什么闻起来像天妇罗
- What? - Why does it smell like tempura?
没错 植物油 慢慢熟悉吧
Oh, yeah, vegetable oil. Get hip to it.
是内莉跟我们家前面那家铁板烧店换来的
Neri barters with this teppanyaki place up the road from us.
友希很喜欢内莉仙女外套
Yuki loves neri's fairy coats.
怎么了
What's up?
难以相信她死了
Just can't believe she's dead.
了解 了解
I know. I know.
如果能让你感觉好点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
你并没有错过太多
you didn't miss much.
她就是睡了几天
She just slept for a few days,
然后就永远地睡了过去
and then the sleep stopped being temporary.
我都没机会跟她道别
I didn't get a chance to say goodbye.
我替你说了
I told her for you.
她知道的 帕波
She knew, Piper.
准备走了吗 请系好安全带
Ready? Seat belts, please.
下一个
Next.
三瓶达什太太牌的调味粉
Three Mrs. Dash's table blend,
四瓶柠檬汁 五瓶阿斗波粉
four lemon juices, five adobo powders,
外加两瓶洋葱粉
and two onion powders.
哇 山雀大妈
Whoo-wee, chickadee.
你现在还要用这些调料做什么
What do you need with all these spices these days?
这可不管你的事
Oh, that's none of your business.
你肯定有很多私房♥钱 是吧
You must have a pretty hefty fund, huh?
你那些没用的儿子终于洗心革面了吗
Those no-good sons finally doing the right thing?
达米特里是不是中彩票大奖了
Dmitri hit it big with a scratcher ticket?
不要谈论我的家人
Don't you dare talk about my family.
虽然现在经济形势不太好
Maybe your little market turned around
不过可能你的小店生意好转了吧
in spite of the economy and everything.
犯人 请保持队伍前进
Let's keep the line moving, inmates.
-调料给我 -好
- The spices, please. - All righty.
很高兴看到你找到了自己的生活方式
It just warms my heart to see you finding your way in here,
和一群老年人共同生活
settling in with the aarp crowd.
园艺似乎是个挺舒服的活
Gardening looks like a comfortable little life.
下一个
Next.
妮琪 妮琪
Nicky. Nicky!
我需要你帮忙
I need a favor.
那得看你能出多少
Well, that's gonna cost you.
你要什么
What's your price?
燕麦馅饼
Oatmeal pies.
那小东西虽然
The little debbie ones that
会让你沾上满手油渍
leave that oily residue all over your hands,
但还是非常美味
but are still somehow delicious.
成交
Done.
我要你明天带所有姑娘们去温室房♥
I need you to bring all the girls to the greenhouse tomorrow...
在晚餐的时候
At dinnertime.
那你得给我两盒
That'll run you two boxes.
如果你想听我的意见 你这方法完全不对
And if you want my opinion, you're going about this all wrong.
这一次会非常特别的
This is going to be really special.
你即使在难吃的蛋糕上面加一层糖衣
You know, another layer of icing on a shit cake
也不会让它变得好吃
doesn't make it taste good.
我听不懂你在说什么
I don't understand what you...
你知道你还有什么话没说吗 红妈
Well, you know what you haven't said, Red?
498号♥ 干扰警务人员执行公务
498! Interfering with a staff member in performance of duties.
难道你的男朋友没教你
Didn't your boyfriend teach you
要怎么对待警官的吗 下垂妹
how to treat a staff member, Floppy Tits?
一次警告
That's a shot!
母猪 你衬衫上是什么东西
Hey! What's on your shirt there, Pigpen?
是屎 眼泪还是薯片
Shit? Tears? Potato chips?
330号♥ 不卫生
330! Being unsanitary.
记过 我不喜欢你的表情
Shot! I don't like your face.
312号♥ 傲慢 记过
312. Insolence. Shot!
贱♥人♥们 我门德斯回来了
Mendez is back, bitches.
他来这里干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
约翰 这真是个美好的早晨
Why, yes, John, it's a beautiful morning.
甚至很平静
Peaceful, even.
先生您知道的 他危及到犯人们的安全
He endangers the inmates, and you know it, sir.
他出现在这里甚至是不合法的 是吧
I mean, it can't even be legal to have him here, can it?
-你要不要先坐下来 -不用
- Would you like to have a seat? - No.
他的停职结束了 所以我们必须得面对
His suspension is up, so we're gonna have to deal with it.
还有 只跟你说
And between you and me,
管理层有人觉得我们需要人手
some of the administration feel there's a job to do.
没有别人能胜任这个位置
No one else is up to the task.
我能够
I'm up to the task.
很好 证明一下
Good. Prove it.
我会的
I will.
何不说说来这的原因 用你自己的话说
Why don't we start with why you're here. In your opinion.
有不只一个人
Well, it was... suggested to me...
建议我要来看看
by more than one person.
那么马泽尔博士
So... Uh, Dr. Maser...
叫我克莉丝就好 我不是博士
Oh, just "Chris," Please. I'm not a doctor.
或许这不是个好主意
Maybe this was a bad idea.
山姆 感觉不爽没有关系
Well, it's okay to be uncomfortable, Sam.
我会鼓励你接受这种感觉
It's a feeling I would encourage you to embrace.
接受它吗 我都活在这感觉中
Embrace it? I live it.
我对整个生活都感到不爽
My whole life is uncomfortable.
所有这些女人 罪犯 白♥痴♥般的官僚们
All these women, criminals, bureaucratic idiots.
我在自己家甚至都没有家的感觉
I don't even feel at home in my own home anymore.
现在我在一间墙上挂着
And now I'm sitting in an office
古怪青蛙油画的办公室里坐着
with some weird painting of frogs,
而这些画我猜本应该是舒缓心情的
which I'm guessing is supposed to be soothing.
山姆 我觉得你的压力很大
Sam, I'm hearing a lot of stress.
没错 大到甚至都无法形容
Yeah, well, that doesn't even begin to cover it, okay?
你喜欢你的工作吗
Do you like your job?
以前喜欢过 真的
I used to. I really did.
我觉得自己很能干
I felt useful.
是什么改变了
And what changed?
我知道就见鬼了
Hell if I know.
我变老了
I got older.
或许我在乎的更少了
Maybe I care less.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表