剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
他完全不知怎么照顾自己
He had no idea how to take care of himself.
他先用护发素 再用洗发水
He used to condition, then shampoo.
连换尿布都不会
He didn't even know how to change a diaper.
我怎么能把孩子交给这样的人
How could I leave my baby with that?
也许没人教他
Hey, maybe nobody taught him.
也许他是白♥痴♥
And maybe he's a dumbass.
错过了她的第一个生日 我很难受
But still, I feel really bad for missing her first birthday.
那可是件大事
It's a big one, you know?
-赶紧 -能让我冲掉吗
- Hurry up. - Can I rinse off?
她们以前会给红妈占一个
They used to hold an empty one for Red.
-滚 到缸子里冲 -疼
- Move it! Do it in the fucking sink. - Ow! That hurts!
谢谢
Gracias.
搞什么
What the f...
天哪
Aw, man!
好了 全都出去 快
All right, everybody out now! Let's go!
听着 西班牙裔区管道出问题了
All right, listen up! We got plumbing issues in Spanish Harlem.
屎都冒出来了 可我们还得干活
Shit's flooded and we gotta get to work.
-所以 -所以他们想插队
- So? - So they wanna cut.
不行 去你♥妈♥的♥
Aw, man! No, fuck that.
还想吃饭吗 想吃就让开
You want breakfast? That's how it is.
搞什么
The fuck?
不好意思 我的姑娘可没说要提供特殊照顾
Excuse me! But my girls are not inclined to offer special privileges.
在我们的浴室里不行
Not in our bathroom.
你的姑娘 什么时候的事
Your girls? When did that happen?
姑娘们 排好队
Ladies? Get on line.
遵命
Yeah.
你违背了我们默认的约定 贱♥人♥
You violatin' an unspoken social contract, bitch.
爆你♥妈♥的♥逼 婊♥子♥
-你♥他♥妈♥叫我什么 -住手
- What the fuck you call me? - Stop it!
住手 住手
Hey! Cut it out! Cut it out! Settle down!
-怎么回事 -她妈的揍我
- What is going on here? - She fucking punched me.
我可没揍 我就这样推一下
I didn't punch. Man, I pushed her, like this.
-看到了吧 -装吧
- Did you see that? - Dramatic.
-拜托 姐们 -别叫我"姐们"
- Oh, come on, sister! - Don't "sister" me.
-我要给你记一笔 -什么
- I'm writing you a shot. - What?
-长官 这 -拜托
- Officer, please. This... - Come on!
别 这根本就不是她们的浴室
No! This ain't even their bathroom!
怎么 你也想被记一笔
What? You want a shot, too?
别管黑人守卫叫"姐们"
Don't ever call a black guard "sister."
明白吧
You know that.
走
Go.
走
Get out.
我从你这儿买♥♥的蜡烛没用
什么蜡烛
给圣彼得点的蜡烛
你说它能帮我找到工作
我写了申请 放在蜡烛边
蜡烛点了七天
还是没工作
你有再写一个申请
交给某个老板吧
说明书上没写这个
我去跟卢尔德说
好 你去跟卢尔德说
在这等着
弗朗西斯科说你的蜡烛没用
他要洗礼
叫他等等
怎么回事
我不要洗礼 我要我的钱
弗朗西斯科 有势力对你不利
我会帮你的 稍后
打扰了
我在后面装了一个自动关闭的门
你似乎是记不住关门
我特意没关上 方便孩子们上楼
你孩子和附近的任何人都能上去了
这样没关系
我是怕你被抢
来货了 帮我卸一下货好吗
遵命
还要等多久
工作吗 一辈子吧
抱歉 食品券买♥♥不到啤酒
Sorry. You can't buy beer with food stamps.
收着
Just take it.
什么
Excuse me?
这是100美元的食品券 快找我50
It's a $100 EBT card. Just give me $50.
拜托 大家都知道你干这勾当
Come on, everybody knows you do this shit.
-算了 -对
- Forget it. - Yeah.
给我滚
Take a hike!
我们可不干这个 你找错店了
We don't do that shit here. You got the wrong store.
Fifty.
减去酒钱
Minus the cost of the beer.
-怎么回事 -什么
你不能那样跟客人说话
你不能拒绝客人 不想做买♥♥卖♥♥啦
得 你算老几在这教我怎么做生意
你又不是什么有钱的
不许这样跟老子说话
老子拼了命地帮你
把你那群兔崽子当自家的养
你就这样跟我说话
对不起
可以记作战果的女孩必须是自愿
All of the girls must want to have sex.
知道 张 又不是强♥奸♥比赛
Yes, Chang, we know. It's not a rape contest.
-什么比赛 -我们在玩上♥床♥比赛
- What contest? - We're having a Bang-Off.
必须是在监狱里的
All the girls must be here on camp.
是吗 就是说 我们不能去当地酒吧了
Really? You mean we can't pull from the local bars?
"必须是人"怎么样
Yeah, how about, "All girls must be human"?
大♥波♥ 这个对你来说应该不是问题吧
Or would that be a problem for you, Boo?
就那么一次
That happened one time.
我们喝醉了
We were drunk.
一定要高♥潮♥才算数吗
So, do they have to come for it to count?
问得好
Excellent question.
一定要 有我在 他们肯定高♥潮♥
Have to? Son, with me, they always come.
只有一次 太可惜了
Oh, only once? That's so sad.
张 多次高♥潮♥能多得几分吗
Hey, Chang, can we get extra points for multiples?
我是超爽女王
I'm the queen of excess.
不行 不能重复得分
No. No double points
但不同的姑娘能得不同的分
but different girls worth different points.
-那是什么 -记分表
- What is that? - Score sheet.
特里姆 6分 查普曼 3分
Trim, six. Chapman, three.
我可不玩 别把我扯进去
I don't wanna play the game. Don't put me in that.
-总共几分 -10
- Three out of what? - Ten.
守卫差不多是10分
Ten's like a guard, right?
1分的就比如那姑娘
And one's like that girl.
我不止3分吧 我可不随便
I am so more than a three. I am not easy.
你不随便 就是放荡而已 确实不同
You're slutty, not easy. There's a difference, semantically.
确实不随便
Yeah, you're not easy.
你只是搞了你的死敌
You only fucked your worst enemy.
那时艾丽克斯不是我的敌人 至少我以为
Alex was not my enemy at the time. That I knew.
这事很复杂
It was complicated.
她对我有种影响力
She has that effect on me.
对我也是 好想干♥她♥一干
Me, too. Love to get my dick in her mouth.
也许她能及时赶回来参加比赛呢
Maybe she'll come back in time for the game.
别指望了
Don't count on it.
-玩什么呢 -没什么
- What y'all playing? - Nothing.
老游戏了
A game as old as time.
是吗 叫什么
Oh, yeah? What's it called?
排除
Exclusion.
酷 怎么玩
Cool. How do you play it?
太胡扯了
Man, it's bullshit, man.
我已经因为仓库迟到被记了两次了
I already got two shots for being late to the warehouse.
现在因为怕迟到又被记了一次
And now I got another for trying to keep from being late?
这是我们的浴室
This is our bathroom.
-上次我在这时 -拜托
- When I was here last time... - Oh, God!
听腻了
We've heard.
这要是在以前
That was back in the good ol' days,
你可以趁她睡觉一刀捅了她 没人会说什么
when you could stab a bitch in her sleep and nobody said nothin'.
我说 你想给别人当擦鞋垫吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Do you like being another woman's doormat?
谁说擦鞋垫的事了
Look, who said anything about being a doormat, man?
靠 我是我自己的擦鞋垫
Shit. I'm my own doormat.
哪里的擦鞋垫呢
Yes, but a doormat to where?
我跟你们说
I am telling you,
除非我们现在采取行动 否则就会变成那样
unless we do something now, this is gonna become the way it is.
西班牙裔管事
Spanish running things.
也别指望狱屌♥帮忙
And we can't look to the screws for help.
"狱屌♥" 这早过时了
"Screws"? Man, you are old.
反正这些姑娘得长点教训
I'm just saying those girls need to learn some manners.
我明白
I know what you sayin'.
是吗
Do you, baby?
叉在左 刀在右
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表