剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
他和别人上过床了
He slept with someone else.
是吗
Really?
他告诉你了吗
Did he tell you that?
没有 他为什么会告诉我
No, why would he tell me that?
你们一直有联♥系♥
You two... have been talking.
你们关系好 他帮你照顾芬恩
You're close. He's been helping you with Finn.
我们关系也没那么好
Oh, we're not that close.
他跟你怎么说的
Um... what did he tell you?
是我认识的人
That it was someone I know.
我想他感觉相当内疚
I think he was feeling pretty guilty.
他可能觉得那是一个错误
He probably felt like it was a mistake.
他不想伤害你
He doesn't want to hurt you.
我相信他不想
I'm sure that he doesn't.
你觉得她会谋杀我吗
Do you think she's gonna murder me?
这个西尔维到底有多不正常
Just how unstable is this Sylvia person?
-那是个玩笑 -那不是玩笑
- It was a joke. - It was not a joke!
那是个意思很清楚的口信
It was a very clear message.
我知道你做了什么 婊♥子♥
"I know what you did, bitch,
我要你知道我知道了
and I want you to know that I know."
和你在一起是我的选择
Look, being with you was my choice.
我之前不开心
I wasn't happy.
然后我利用了这点
And then I took advantage of that.
我是个成年人 帕波
I'm a grown-up, Piper.
你觉得她会来找我麻烦吗
Do you think that she's gonna come after me?
我觉得她需要的是
Look, I think that she needed to
发泄出来 明白吗
get it out of her system, all right?
有时候需要大怒一下才能放下
Sometimes you gotta rage in order to move on.
你爱过她吗
Did you love her?
没有
No.
但我爱你
But I love you.
真的吗
You do?
这话我可不是随便对每个人说的
I don't say that to everyone.
你得回应我
You have to say it back.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你想谈谈吗
Do you wanna talk about it?
不
No.
还记得我告诉你 我未婚夫干了别的女人吗
Remember I told you that my fiance fucked somebody else?
是的
Yeah.
是我最好的朋友
It was my best friend.
请让我一个人待下好吗
Can I be alone for a minute, please?
当然 亲爱的
Sure, honey.
亲爱的 自己喝下毒药是不可能杀死敌人的
Honey, you don't drink poison and wait for it to kill your enemy.
别再捶墙了 计划复仇吧
Stop hitting walls and plot your revenge.
妈的
Oh, fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥的在做什么
What the fuck do you think you're doing?
我想加入你的园艺俱乐部
You know, I think I'd like to join your little gardening club.
我们不接受新会员
We're not accepting new members.
挖隧♥道♥吗 红妈 你以为你是兔八哥啊
A tunnel, Red? That is so Bugs Bunny.
你打算怎么做 出♥卖♥♥♥我吗
What are you gonna do, turn me in?
不 我会用上这个
No, I'm gonna use it.
你有你自己的门路
You have your own operation.
我知道 但这个更好
Yeah, I know, but this is better.
更少的人参与 没有不稳定的供货联♥系♥
Fewer people involved and no unstable vendor connections.
-不可能归你 -不是的
- You're not taking it. - No, no, no, no, no.
我可不想夺走你的姑娘们的
I wouldn't want to deprive your girls
屎味的连裤♥袜♥
of their shit-flavored panty hose.
我们可以分享
We could share.
你不懂如何分享
You don't know how to share.
只会抢夺 只会欺凌弱小
Just to take and to bully.
我们曾经做过朋友
We used to be friends once.
我想再和你做朋友
I want to be friends again, man!
好个朋友
Some friend.
你会考虑下吗
Will you think about it, huh?
你也想想这些年你变了多少好吗
And would you think about how much you've changed over the years?
人会变 红妈
People change, Red.
妮琪
Nicky.
你觉得人会变吗
Do you think people can change?
好了
All right.
你把这个帮我拿走 因为我会吸
I need you to take this from me, 'cause I'm gonna do it.
但我真的真的不想
And I really, really don't want to.
谁给你的
Who gave that to you?
美味姐 维的货
Taystee. It came from Vee.
真是对不起 红妈 我让你失望了
I'm so sorry, Red. I let you down.
-你没有 -是嘛
- No, you didn't. - Yeah.
你拿来了
You brought it here.
你做得非常好 妮琪
You did good, Nicky.
你做到了
You did.
姑娘 稳着点
Hey, girl, steady there.
我很好 我没事
I'm fine. I'm good.
-维 -啥事
- Yo, Vee! - Yeah.
-操♥你♥妈♥ -妈的 妹子 你喝醉了
- Fuck you. - Oh, shit, girl, you blind drunk.
你要抢走我的工作
You want to take my fucking job assignment?
你要抢走我所有的朋友 操♥你♥妈♥
You want to take all my friends? Well, fuck you!
在她伤到自己之前 来个人把她弄走吧
Somebody get her out of here before she hurts herself.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
妈的
Shit!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
-妈的 -你别碰她
- Fuck! - Don't you touch her!
不不
No! No! No!
你不听话就会是这个下场
That's what you get when you don't listen!
就会是这个下场
That's what you get!
不
No.
喂
Hello?
利奇菲尔德联邦监狱的女犯打来电♥话♥
An inmate from Litchfield Federal Prison is attempting to contact you.
要接听电♥话♥ 请按一
To accept this call, please press "One."
-卡尔的电♥话♥ -内莉 卡尔在吗
- Cal's phone. - Neri, hey, is Cal there?
他去树林觅食去了
No, he's out foraging in
去找吃起来有蔬菜味的蔬菜
the forest for greens that taste really green.
但他可能已经快好了 要我叫他吗
But he's probably almost done. Should I go get him?
也许你能帮我
Actually, maybe you can help me.
好啊 小姑子
Yeah, sister-in-law!
什么忙都行
Whatever you need, dude.
我需要你帮我一次
I need you to do me a favor.
一个大忙
It's a big one.
我活该
I deserve that.
-好啦 -嘿
- All right. - Hey.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
那就快滚
Then get the fuck out of here.
-什么事 -没什么
- What was that about? - Nothing.
你有没有见过一种画面 会烙在你的脑海里的
You ever seen an image that sears itself into your brain?
就像那部讲驴友的电影
Like the movie about the hiker guy,
他用瑞士军刀把自己的胳膊给切断了
where he cuts off his own arm with a Swiss Army knife?
那个声音 肌腱
Yeah, the sound, the tendons...
妈的
Fuck!
我真希望自己没看过那部分
I wish I never watched that part.
你知道什么让我觉得更恶心吗
You know what tops that for me?
什么画面让我忘不掉 在脑海里挥之不去
You know what image I can't unsee, it's still stuck in there,
一天至少想到一次 让我没胃口吃午饭
flickering at least once a day, making me want to lose my lunch?
不知道 先生
No, sir.
你的光屁♥股♥ 门德斯
Your bare ass, Mendez.
你那长疙瘩的苍白屁♥股♥
Your pimply, white ass,
在扫把拖把间上上下下
bouncing up and down between the brooms and the mops,
撞击那可怜的姑娘
ramming into that poor girl.
一个你本应保护保障她安全的姑娘
A girl you were supposed to protect and keep safe.
你的屁♥股♥ 像鬼一样缠着我
Your ass, it haunts me.
抱歉听到这个 先生
I'm sorry to hear that, sir.
我做这行已经25年了
I've been doing this kind of work 25 years.
就是像你这样的人 给了这份职业一个坏名声
And it's guys like you that give the whole profession a bad name.
如果我说了算
If it was up to me,
你永远别再想涉足这个地方
you'd never set foot on this property again.
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表