剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表
也许这样菲格就不会再盯着我了
Maybe it'll help get Fig off my ass.
你知道她要求我执行记过配额吗
You know she asked me to impose a shot quota?
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
你能站出来对抗她真厉害
I love that you stand up to her.
你跟那谁怎么样了
So, how are things going with... What's his name?
他们不去了 他穿太多背心了
They're not going. He wore a lot of vests.
这样
Ah.
也挺常见的
Well, that happens.
哦对了 我在一个乐队里...
You know, I play in this band...
你玩乐队啊
You're in a band? Wow!
是啊
Yeah?
就是小打小闹
Yeah. It's no big deal.
明晚我们有演出 你要不要来
We play in town tomorrow night. You wanna come?
我要看着情人节派对
Oh, I'm working the Valentine's party.
我能帮你调开
I'll get you off.
帮你调开值班时间
I'll get you off the schedule.
可以帮你换班 小事情
I can get your shift covered. It's fine.
我挺喜欢听音乐的 一定很棒
Well, I do love music! That'd be awesome.
-谢谢 -那好
- Thanks. - Great.
-那到时候见 -好
- I'll see you there then! - Okay.
我在海滋客工作时和我老板有过一腿
I had this thing with my boss at Long John Silver's.
后来我发现他老婆超级辣
And then I found out his wife was wicked hot.
所以感觉还不错
So that was nice.
"你怎么知道我不开心" 爱丽丝说
"'How do you know I'm mad? ' said Alice.
"一看就知道" 猫说 "不然你也不会来这里"
"'You must be, ' said the Cat, 'or you wouldn't have come here.'"
你真♥他♥妈♥对
Mmm. Shit. You right.
路易斯·卡罗一定蹲过牢
Lewis Carroll must have gone to prison.
RJ的妈妈就叫爱丽丝
RJ's mom was named Alice.
是吗 她也掉进兔子洞了
Oh, yeah? She fall down a rabbit hole?
-不是 是毒窟 -这样
- No. A crack hole. - Ah.
然后她发现一块石头 上面写着"吸了我"
She found a little rock. Said "Smoke me," on it.
这不好笑 那东西很厉害
That's not funny. That shit was serious.
"吸了我" 真有你的
"Smoke me." You a dumbass.
杰弗逊 赶紧说再见吧 你得去保管处了
Jefferson. Say goodbye. You're on custodial now.
现在就要去了
Already?
-什么 你要走了 -是啊
- Wait. You leaving? - Yeah.
还记得我跟你说维在策划什么事吗
Remember, I told you Vee was getting something together?
但是你为什么要离开图书馆呢 你喜欢这里
But why would you leave the library, man? You know you love it here.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我欠她
I owe her.
她或许也能把你换过去吧
She could probably get you transferred, I bet.
不会的
Nah.
我自己心里有数
No, I know when I got it good.
好吧 那我们晚饭见了
Okay. Well, I'll see you at dinner.
怎么样
Anything?
再高点
Higher maybe.
等等
Wait.
腿抽筋了
Leg cramp.
抱歉
Sorry.
好了
Okay.
太棒了
That's nice.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? Yeah? - Yeah.
不行
No.
没感觉了
It's gone.
就跟你说交叉式行不通
I told you scissoring wasn't a thing.
说到爱情 有这么一句话
There's a saying about love.
关于爱情有好多句话呢
There's a million sayings about love.
我想到了其中一句
I'm thinking of the one that says,
"爱不是互相凝视对方
"Love is not about staring at each other,
而是望向同一个方向"
but staring off in the same direction."
我不喜欢这句
I don't like that one.
我更喜欢看着你
I love staring at you too much.
我渴了
I'm thirsty.
我给你擦
Let me get that.
很好
Oh, yeah.
我还要
More.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-不过是这个而已 -在违禁物清单上
- Just this. - It's on the list.
-只是水烟 -少来 艾丽卡
- It's fucking vapor! - Give me a break, Eliqua.
卡普托今天盯着我 放回车里去 下一个
Caputo's up my ass today. Put it in your car. Next.
现在搜身是强制的了
Pat-downs are mandatory now.
跟你开玩笑的
I'm just kidding.
才不想碰你的假肢呢
I don't wanna touch that peg-leg shit.
情人节快乐 下一个
Happy Valentine's Day. Next.
看看这些破玩意儿
Look at this shit.
幸好你长得漂亮
You're lucky you're pretty. You know that, right?
这个上面写了啥
What does that one say?
"伊恩" 以防万一他来了 我真傻
"Ian." In case he shows up today. Stupid.
妈♥逼♥
Shit.
真高兴我们是一家人
I'm so glad we're family.
-情人节快乐 -谢谢
- Happy Valentine's Day. - Thanks.
今天有给我做什么爱心晚餐吗
Are you cooking up something special for me today?
屋子里闻着真香
The house smells great.
这就是你想要我做的吗
That's what you're gonna expect me to do?
给你做饭 当你的家庭主妇
Cook for you? Be your little housewife?
别想了 不可能
It's not happening.
没有 我以为我们是在扮演...
No. I thought we were playing the...
我无所谓你煮不煮饭
I don't care if you cook.
抱歉 我今天心情不太好
Sorry. I've just been depressed today.
不想再玩装正常的游戏了
I don't want to play the normal game anymore
因为我们永远不可能像正常情侣那样
'cause I don't know how we ever are gonna be normal.
就是想告诉你 如果你想找人说说话
Well, just so you know. Counselors can be a great resource
或哭一场 你可以找辅♥导♥员
if you feel like you need to talk or cry or something.
-谁是你辅♥导♥员 -海利
- Who'd you get? - Healy.
这样
Oh.
-有什么不对吗 -没有
- What's wrong? - Nothing.
我只是觉得没有哪个姑娘真心喜欢他
I just get the sense that none of the girls really like him.
但你很坚强 都会过去的
But you're tough, you'll be fine.
你有没有觉得最近我们烧断了很多保险丝
Have you noticed we've been blowing a lot of fuses around here lately?
你才发现这儿都快散架了吗
You're just noticing this place is falling apart?
监狱难道没有基础设施的预算吗
Doesn't the prison have a budget for infrastructure?
当然有
Sure.
那上个季度的电器预算哪去了
And what happened to the electrical budget from last quarter?
说是要加护A区栅栏和卸货平台
It went to "upgrading the A block grid and loading dock panel."
真的吗 我们真加护了
Really? We did that?
预算报告是这么写的
That's what the budget report says.
-那我们做了吗 -这个嘛
- So we did it? - Okay.
-真加护了吗 -不然呢
- So it happened? - Why not?
我不明白
I don't understand.
相信我 你不想懂的
Trust me. You don't want to.
好了 时间到了 恭喜你刚挣了11分
Congratulations. Hour's up. You just earned another 11 cents.
好 各位 海豚式
All right, everybody. Dolphin pose.
我觉得我能帮你完成这个海豚式
You know, I think I can help you with the dolphin pose.
关键就在于保证你的骨盆放在...
The trick is to make sure that your pelvic basin is just right...
离我远点
Get away from me.
我去 谢谢红妈
No way! Thanks, Red.
红妈 上帝保佑你
Red! Bless you!
现在 再做一次海豚式
Now, let's return to dolphin pose.
茎茶
Kukicha tea.
看看谁回来了
Well, look who's back.
无意打扰 姑娘们 继续你们的海豚吧
Sorry to interrupt, girls. Continue with your dolphins.
操 刚搞了个4分的
Fuck, just bagged a four-pointer.
我们差不多平手
We're almost tied.
听着
Listen up.
不要再毫无意义地赌气了
This angry nonsense has to stop.
很快我们就需要互相帮助
We're going to need each other soon.
所有人
All of us.
我没开玩笑 尼古拉斯
I'm not kidding, Nicky.
我们必须团结一致 这样才能更强大
We have to stick together. We're stronger together.
所以你就想再收买♥♥她们
So you try to buy their love back?
剧集 | 女子监狱 | 导航列表